Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? (109071 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / Who Have Invested In MBA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by DUNKA(m): 6:17am On Nov 01, 2020
MrMcJay:
If only those who put their money in MBA know the legal implications of this move by MBA.

I just dey laugh.
the end game begins. Maxwell ready to close shop cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Ugik(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
Greed is the cause...

Settle down and learn forex trading yourself instead of dashing your hopes in fictional hands.

We train forex monsters from beginner stage to elite stages with real life market experience.

How do I learn forex
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Cryptofxt10: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Ugik:

How do I learn forex
WhatsApp :0901127094.9
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
:41pm
A Chinese court has confirmed the sentencing of the masterminds behind the 7.7 billion yuan Chinese Ponzi scheme Wotoken, which had over 715,000 investors.

Wotoken Scammers Sentenced to Prison
The Intermediate People’s Court of Yancheng city, Jiangsu province, denied an appeal by four convicts involved in the billion-dollar Ponzi scheme Wotoken on Tuesday, several local media reported.

The court upheld the original sentences for Gao Yudong, Li Qibing, Wang Xiaoying, and Tian Bo who were dissatisfied with their original sentencing and filed an appeal. They believe they had minor roles in the scheme. The four were sentenced to prison for eight years and six months, seven years, seven years, and two years and six months respectively, IT Times reported. They were also fined two million yuan, 1.5 million yuan, 1.5 million yuan, and one million yuan respectively.

In addition, two other defendants were sentenced for their roles in the Wotoken scam. Li Guomin was sentenced to three years in prison and fined 100,000 yuan while Tang Xiaohua was sentenced to six months imprisonment with one-year probation, the publication added. In May, 12 people allegedly behind the Wotoken Ponzi scheme were tried, including the six defendants mentioned above.

Chinese law enforcement has seized 425 million yuan ($64 million) of illegal proceeds from the Wotoken scheme, which were turned over to the state treasury. The illegal proceeds belonging to the four who appealed will also be recovered and turned over to the state treasury, the publication conveyed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Truthchiz: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ee pain you. You will tell adults what to do with their monies. Mmm crashed and people are still alive. Swear that your money is not in these plaforms you mentioned here. Bad belly. Go and collect peoples monies from their accounts so they stop investing, and give it to you to keep. Winchy kill you there!!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Truthchiz: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Even people lost money in savannah bank, so what are you people talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by firstworld: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2020
That's all you can do - laugh cos your full of envy. Is the money your money? Did u lend any body money? Wizard!
DUNKA:
the end game begins. Maxwell ready to close shop cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by firstworld: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Dont mind them. Because they are penniless they feel others should not be making money. If not why would a normal person concern himself with how people choose to spend their money?
Truthchiz:
Ee pain you. You will tell adults what to do with their monies. Mmm crashed and people are still alive. Swear that your money is not in these plaforms you mentioned here. Bad belly. Go and collect peoples monies from their accounts so they stop investing, and give it to you to keep. Winchy kill you there!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by AndLeo(m): 2:43am On Nov 02, 2020
So many village people in this nairaland. Even if you feel MBA is ponzi, leave us with our ponzi na. Is MBA the only ponzi you know? Even if MBA crash today, we will move to another one, so why kill your self on top another person matter? If I beg you for money now you will not give me. The small money I have, I put it in what is working for me you still carry your witchcraft come. Please what exactly is the colour of your problem.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Zezit: 2:52am On Nov 02, 2020
I am still trying to understand why someone who claims he didn't invest in MBA would keep spending his data and time on this thread. To come here repeatedly to post hate when he has no stake here is unfathomable. And then he sees something he imagines in his head to be trouble for the investor, he seems happy. Who created these ones? I don't get it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 4:25am On Nov 02, 2020
AndLeo:
So many village people in this nairaland. Even if you feel MBA is ponzi, leave us with our ponzi na. Is MBA the only ponzi you know? Even if MBA crash today, we will move to another one, so why kill your self on top another person matter? If I beg you for money now you will not give me. The small money I have, I put it in what is working for me you still carry your witchcraft come. Please what exactly is the colour of your problem.

Why dont you go back to the other thread and flap your wings there.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 4:38am On Nov 02, 2020
MrMcJay:
If only those who put their money in MBA know the legal implications of this move by MBA.

I just dey laugh.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11349769/filing-history

-Accounts for a dormant company made up to 31 May 2019
-Change of details for Ms Blance Arrah Eben as a person with significant control on 3 July 2020
-Appointment of Mr Kevin Ndango as a director on 1 July 2020
-03/07/2020 Change of director’s details (CH01)
-07/07/2020 New Board Member Kevin Ndango (927154253) Appointed

World Citizen Equity Partners (WCEP) has acquired ninety percent shares of MBA Trading and Capital Investment LTD. Nigeria.

So a company that services second passports to other countries, buys a forex company.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by firstworld: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2020
And how is that your business? Some people are paying rents and building houses for side chicks. How does that concern you? Its Monday morning. No work to do?
Theoutsider:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11349769/filing-history

-Accounts for a dormant company made up to 31 May 2019
-Change of details for Ms Blance Arrah Eben as a person with significant control on 3 July 2020
-Appointment of Mr Kevin Ndango as a director on 1 July 2020
-03/07/2020 Change of director’s details (CH01)
-07/07/2020 New Board Member Kevin Ndango (927154253) Appointed

World Citizen Equity Partners (WCEP) has acquired ninety percent shares of MBA Trading and Capital Investment LTD. Nigeria.

So a company that services second passports to other countries, buys a forex company.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by AndLeo(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

Why dont you go back to the other thread and flap your wings there.

I will beat you oo.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2020
firstworld:
And how is that your business? Some people are paying rents and building houses for side chicks. How does that concern you? Its Monday morning. No work to do?

Its public information you door knob

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by firstworld: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2020
Public information my arse. My own money is now your business? Poverty is wicked!
Theoutsider:

Its public information you door knob

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by firstworld: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2020
MBA matter is the only public information you know how to spread abi? Frustration is already singing. Why the bitterness na? Nothing to eat this morning?
Theoutsider:

What the hell? Who cares about your petty money.

The information is public for transparency you goat.

When this ship sinks you better shut your trap and stay in a corner.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2020
firstworld:
MBA matter is the only public information you know how to spread abi? Frustration is already singing. Why the bitterness na? Nothing to eat this morning?

No, MBA was bought out by a scam company that sells fake passports when this can be done via a lawyer and a business registration.

You have anything constructive, intelligent, or knowledge to share other than venom?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by firstworld: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2020
So did u lend anybody money to put in MBA? Why the thing dey pain you so?
Theoutsider:

No, MBA was bought out by a scam company that sells fake passports when this can be done via a lawyer and a business registration.

You have anything constructive, intelligent, or knowledge to share other than venom?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2020
firstworld:
So did u lend anybody money to put in MBA? Why the thing dey pain you so?

question? why what I say pains YOU?

Maybe change your name to Thridworld?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Pee2Jay9: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by omoseth(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Only fools are still putting money in MBA Forex. The earliest investors have cashed out. Vodina West one of the founders of MBA has left. She is a lawyer and she knows what is coming. Chris Oyakhilome who gave Maxwell Odum award last year has washed his hands off MBA Forex. Only fools remain with MBA.

Once MBA collapses, other forex scams would collapse cos confidence would dissappear.

Is this not the same Vodina West you said left cz she knew what was coming?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by 0ubenji(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dammit! Wickedtruths never saw that own goal coming cool. Let's hope for a good comeback from him
omoseth:

Is this not the same Vodina West you said left cz she knew what was coming?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Strangely....Nairaland is a public forum so why are investors in this scheme get angry when u have alternative views? Instead of explaining how the investment works and the risk involved they get bitter and act crude .......in treasury bill and Nse thread....people take their time to explain how bond work ,how stick work how tb work ......but in MBA na threats of juju.....and palm oil on internet invented by science ...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by DrAkpa(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Strangely....Nairaland is a public forum so why are investors in this scheme get angry when u have alternative views? Instead of explaining how the investment works and the risk involved they get bitter and act crude .......in treasury bill and Nse thread....people take their time to explain how bond work ,how stick work how tb work ......but in MBA na threats of juju.....and palm oil on internet invented by science ...

Ibrahim, Just maintain your lane and you will be fine. But cross your lane and face the consequences. I have decided to personally handle you and your fellow anti-mba miscreants. Nairaland is not as faceless as you think it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2020
DrAkpa:

Ibrahim, Just maintain your lane and you will be fine. But cross your lane and face the consequences. I have decided to personally handle you and your fellow anti-mba miscreants. Nairaland is not as faceless as you think it is.
nice.ccc to NIA,DSS take note ....u will understand Nigeria well.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by DrAkpa(m): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
nice.ccc to NIA,DSS take note ....u will understand Nigeria well.

Shut up and go enrol in evening class to improve your English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by DrAkpa(m): 6:18am On Nov 05, 2020
[s]ahiboilandgas:
nice.ccc to NIA,DSS take note ....u will understand Nigeria well[/s].

Shut up and go enrol in evening class to improve your English

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Saintcent: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2020
osarog:
Why una dey like to take panadol for another man headache ? There's no investment or business that's risk free. Investment is about losing money and making money. I don't think it's a big deal If MBA and BARA crashes and people lose money. You guys are always quick to mention how much people lost in MMM but fail to tell us how much money people made in the same MMM. Sometime in 2007, I investment in Afribank shares and today, with all their government approvals and certifications, the money is gone. I am left with only the useless certificate. And that's what investment is all about.

OP, you remind me of my erstwhile best friend, Chijioke (curse be upon him) who is now my worst enemy, who discouraged me from buying Bitcoin when it was cheap some years ago. He's a poor man whose fear of losing money is stronger than his desire of breaking out of poverty.

People like you are the type of fools who would give their all to pulpit bandits in the hope of going to heaven to enjoy a life they are not sure of after death but are quick to shout "scam !" when they see an opportunity that is turning lives around.

May I not meet people like you again in my life.

You killed it bro...wise words man...if e no good for ur health quit..

Wealth na for the brave..

Na only two things dey this life : die or live..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Nairalanderz(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2020
Plus10:

Op don't even go there,MBA has been proven and trusted.Alots of businesses were completely down during the pandemic but MBA was consistent in payment.If it there to be a ponzi scheme there was no way they could have survived the covid-19 era.You talkinging of saving Nigerians from falling prey by creating this thread is the most funniest I have ever heard in recent times.Where were you and your so called low risk invest like NSE stock during the pandemic?How many Nigerians did you send pallatives to ?I was personally left with nothing during the pandemic but God saw me through with MBA.I thank God for a friend who introduced me to MBA before the pandemic.During the pandemic,all the stocks I invested were all showing red with no investor to buy even at a cheaper price.Imagine I followed people like Op advice by now na Village for see my self.By the way,MBA 14th alert landing in 3days time.Long live MBA and her investors!
You quoted the wrong person bro because I'm not the op. Our main target is teaching and mentoring people to success trading online with binary options, Forex, stocks and other financial instruments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.