Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? (109065 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / Who Have Invested In MBA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by sholex020: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
MBA is a real and trusted company...let me give you an example, do you know how much profit banks make per year after tax...they make billions, in 2019 gtbank make 231billion after tax, have you ask yourself where this money are gotten from, I have worked in a bank and most of this money are gotten from them trading forex... mba uses the money to trade forex and use the profit gotten to pay the investor shikena...most of you don't understand forex, see forex is traded from Monday to Friday so let say they make profit 3times at of 5days then they are making alot of money so before 1month they have made alot of money...most of the guys talking thrash here does not u understand the strategy they used or does not have money...MBA even invited me to come learn how they trade but I declined Dat they should trade for me and pay me my 15%...you can see they are real

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by mceze(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
Greed is the cause...

Settle down and learn forex trading yourself instead of dashing your hopes in fictional hands.

We train forex monsters from beginner stage to elite stages with real life market experience.

Am interested. Pls, contact me-08036423660
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Samchi4christ(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Seek better alternatives in US stocks,Nigeria/ Dollar Mutual funds,Digital Agriculture etc. Join me using the link on my signature. # Wemove
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by frankson1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Defreauding Nigerians?

For a company that still works today?

I won't reply you again because you don't have sense

Bye

Oga, I don't know if you've ever met very pained and frustrated people before.

My advice to you is IGNORE THEM and stop wasting your time replying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by waldigit: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
jobark:

Blame the free/idle money circulating around the economy.

A lot of financially educated people are aware it may be a pyramid/Ponzi scheme but go ahead to take a calculated risk to invest.

Eg. An investment of 1million in 6months will give the same yield of an investment of 10million for a year ( approximately). Risking 10% of your working capital to give you such return is a risk a lot of people don’t mind taking.
Take forex out of it. It doesn't belong to the category, except you are saying your cbn and all your commercial Bank are all scammers too. It's amazing how you develop stereotype for forex in Nairaland. That is a disservice to many young Nigeria who would have been misled. If Bill Gates could come all the way from US to train young ones in forex in 2012. Except Bill too is a scammer too. I think our problem is we are unwilling to pay the price of learning.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by angelfallz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
jobark:

Blame the free/idle money circulating around the economy.

A lot of financially educated people are aware it may be a pyramid/Ponzi scheme but go ahead to take a calculated risk to invest.

Eg. An investment of 1million in 6months will give the same yield of an investment of 10million for a year ( approximately). Risking 10% of your working capital to give you such return is a risk a lot of people don’t mind taking.

Well said. Also, it is better than betting. I was shocked when i got to learn that people bet millions on a single game on bet9ja.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
donsufia:
I thought so initially, but MBA have survived four years of free and smooth running

Until when it gets to its peak and no new subscribers. Nospetco lasted for 7 years
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by kellybently(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
fxjones:
MBA forex may not have started as a ponzi, it has no choice than to result to ponzi in order to sustain investors confidence, when you payout money you did not make with other peoples money, what is that called? which forex company makes 15% consistently without a losing month? they suffer more losses by paying out money to investors, making people see them as forex gods, unfortunately trading never works that way. The claim they have reserved with several brokers, which broker give traders reserve? how is the reserve generated, Many unanswered questions. having an office so beautifully arrange to paint an all is well condition does not mean all is well, every investment has risk, the investors should be aware that they stand a chance to lose 100% when they company gives a 100% guarantee on capital and profit.

I can share a forex account details with you that dose more than 50% consecutively for more than 1 year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by henryobinna(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
Greed is the cause...

Settle down and learn forex trading yourself instead of dashing your hopes in fictional hands.

We train forex monsters from beginner stage to elite stages with real life market experience.
load of crap.

I rather invest in a business like MBA forex than pay forex trainers like you to teach me. Because if it was paying you very much, you won't bother teaching me but will be actually trading and making bank.

Just like MBA forex is doing, I've read so many testimonials which suggest that whatever they've been doing for years(3) is really working well. Unlike you and your likes that resorted to training people on forex because you couldn't make bank from it yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by kellybently(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
fxjones:
MBA forex may not have started as a ponzi, it has no choice than to result to ponzi in order to sustain investors confidence, when you payout money you did not make with other peoples money, what is that called? which forex company makes 15% consistently without a losing month? they suffer more losses by paying out money to investors, making people see them as forex gods, unfortunately trading never works that way. The claim they have reserved with several brokers, which broker give traders reserve? how is the reserve generated, Many unanswered questions. having an office so beautifully arrange to paint an all is well condition does not mean all is well, every investment has risk, the investors should be aware that they stand a chance to lose 100% when they company gives a 100% guarantee on capital and profit.

I can share a forex account details with you that dose more than 50% consecutively for more than 1 year.

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by donprinyo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Don't invest in Mba, we don't need more customers. Poor people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Obierika(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
kellybently:

Share it here in public if what you say is true!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by donprinyo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
kellybently:

Don't stress yourself, no bonus for you
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by LikeAking: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Crypto,forex and co are all worse than ponzi.Some pipo have made millions tru dis
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Urchmanc(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
I hate fools like all of you critizising MBA and BARA you don't know anything.... You will remain poor if you don't know that there are investments company. Investments is all about you puting in money that you can let go....It's your choice to make
What you don't know is bigger than you

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by donprinyo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Obierika:

Share it here in public if what you say is true!
Pls don't invest o. We don't need more customers

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Do learn a legitimate skill yourself.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by bizzibodi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
I advice U people to channel yur energy on sport betting & leave Forex trading companies alone.if anything happens to people investment you will be roasted like Salah rams!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by LikeAking: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
henryobinna:
load of crap.

I rather invest in a business like MBA forex than pay forex trainers like you to teach me. Because if it was paying you very much, you won't bother teaching me but will be actually trading and making bank.

Just like MBA forex is doing, I've read so many testimonials which suggest that whatever they've been doing for years(3) is really working well. Unlike you and your likes that resorted to training people on forex because you couldn't make bank from it yourself.

You are very wise.

Make him go teach him village pipu fx.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by antibullshit: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
It appears you people know nothing about forex and how it works .Simply put, money is made as the market fluctuates up and down. The basic idea is to buy low ,sell higher . Where's the scam in that? Its just that its tricky so not everyone can do it. You have to be able to read the market and keep tabs on current events economics and even govt policies that can affect the market so that you know when to buy or sell. The likes of mba do not use new investors money to pay you, theres buying and selling going on with your money . Im not an investor or marketer for mba but I've taken the time to study forex by taking courses. I also got myself a mentor which helps in any business. Maybe some of you should try and acquire some knowledge like I did before you unfairly criticize something you don't understand .

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Dharniel600(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
If you have been to any of MBA office, you won't compare it to MMM where you will be waiting for one person to Gh or PH whatever. Just try and visit any of their office and see the intellectual capacity they have there. You just dey ur one room dey type nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by philos(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
When will Nigerians learn that these are pyramid schemes that will collapse and new investment that is used to pay old investor untill it collapses.....

Nigerians lost 30bn in MMM and other unknown schemes ...

There is no free money anywhere, even Dangote with his big factory is doing 27 percent per annum. Then someone will tell you he will give you 170 percent per annum?

What you do not know, you do not know. What is obvious is that you were paid to come here and malign MBA, but I assure you, sooner than later, you will certainly use the money they paid you to invest in MBA.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by obilokechukwu(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Is that your best shot?

If you are in Lagos, we can meet and bet.

And I will show you where I work and how much the company has paid me with my account statement printed.

DM me if you are game.

Some of you who castigate MBA don't even know how it works. MBA is not an MLM!

The investment program is for risk takers.

Stop taking paracetamol for our headache!
mba forex will be pay you as long as they are new in the system but foreseen or future period they will went off in a ting air. base on my expirence on mmm, hyip, mlm. these are kind of plantform has been on online, today where are them. i have invested with many plantform that is trading forex, today where is my investment, end up with zero account. this lead me to go and learned how to trade forex successfull. i donot like given people advice to invest they money on forex trade rather known how to trade successfull. minde you do not given people your money to trade for you. is risk more than forex. learn how to it, get a skill on forex trade and it will definitly feed you and your generature forever.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by luckshine007: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
paid online sale agents...
And you re what? Anti christ?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Richhard(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
purleesh:

Actually, seasoned disciplined traders can make way much more than the 10/15% returns these firms pay out monthly.
Unlike the stocks we can't short here, one can trade either way in FOREX so 50% tanking could be 50% profit for who is trading that direction.

Point is no one is looking at these organizations books though to know if they are actually doing what they claim to be doing let alone regulating their businesses and that is just about the major fear in investing there.

Good businesses do turn rogue even in the face of max regulatory searchlights beamed on them not to talk of these ones that are freewheeling.

As they always advise in these kinda things, if your longathroat cannot be reined in, invest what you can afford to lose cos harmattan and rainstorm fit come together.

You're smart missus, we should hook up! Can I PM?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by luckshine007: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Defreauding Nigerians?

For a company that still works today?

I won't reply you again because you don't have sense

Bye

It’s paining him because he doesn’t have the capital to invest ����

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by tope777(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
The Op plan to malign MBA and Bara but this thread is gradually turning to Advertisement for both.

Haters , this one is over, please try next time grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Obierika(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
jabolo:

You must be in the know, lol.

But, they already anticipate this it and making moves to hide money. Bara now asks investors to pay into Agriculture Credit something making it difficult to corral all the money when SEC come with court orders to freeze accounts..

It's a junior MBA Forex that does not know how to cover its tracks and will be taken down earlier. As usual, the latecomers will carry the can as the main scammers have made their money.

The bigger scam MBA Forex will die a typical death, no authorities need to be involved.

However, another one is being baked as we speak (in their Portharcourt epicenter) and more gullible investors will flock to 'invest' and indulge in the typical cult-like behavior.

Port Harcourt is the main breeding ground for Ponzi Schemes in Nigeria grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by LikeAking: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
sholex020:
MBA is a real and trusted company...let me give you an example, do you know how much profit banks make per year after tax...they make billions, in 2019 gtbank make 231billion after tax, have you ask yourself where this money are gotten from, I have worked in a bank and most of this money are gotten from them trading forex... mba uses the money to trade forex and use the profit gotten to pay the investor shikena...most of you don't understand forex, see forex is traded from Monday to Friday so let say they make profit 3times at of 5days then they are making alot of money so before 1month they have made alot of money...most of the guys talking thrash here does not u understand the strategy they used or does not have money...MBA even invited me to come learn how they trade but I declined Dat they should trade for me and pay me my 15%...you can see they are real

you are wise
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by kellybently(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
donprinyo:

Don't stress yourself, no bonus for you
Is my personal account am not asking you to trade forex.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Psalmistproject: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
obilokechukwu:
a firm can not come on air and said i am trading forex, invest your money on forex. forex is high risk business. that need your money and time to known. items of knownledge and education must special skill that lead to edge. try to use that money you want and intend given it mba forex use it to educate yourself on forex trade. learn to do it on forex. stop investing on mba forex and given people money to invest for you is very risk more than forex.

I trade forex as a profession.
The beauty of trading forex is multiple leverage. When you have huge capital, you will be able to whether the storm of market volatility when Unexpected fluctuations occur. MBA is leveraging this advantage. The more money in the system, the safer the account.
If you have money, we can work together. Bring people that can invest huge capital, I will show you the tricks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by aurorae1: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
angeltolly:
Who knows something about quintessential investment company

I do... I was gonna make a topic about to them. Their CEO has a moniker here on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.