Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? (109111 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / Who Have Invested In MBA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by AngelicBeing: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
angry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Cryptofxt10: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
henryobinna:
load of crap.

I rather invest in a business like MBA forex than pay forex trainers like you to teach me. Because if it was paying you very much, you won't bother teaching me but will be actually trading and making bank.

Just like MBA forex is doing, I've read so many testimonials which suggest that whatever they've been doing for years(3) is really working well. Unlike you and your likes that resorted to training people on forex because you couldn't make bank from it yourself.

Okay sir. Its very obvious you are one of those MBA clients. Well, I'm not against your company sir. I'm only here to train those willing to learn how to fish themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SmartPolician: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
obilokechukwu:
mba forex will be pay you as long as they are new in the system but foreseen or future period they will went off in a ting air. base on my expirence on mmm, hyip, mlm. these are kind of plantform has been on online, today where are them. i have invested with many plantform that is trading forex, today where is my investment, end up with zero account. this lead me to go and learned how to trade forex successfull. i donot like given people advice to invest they money on forex trade rather known how to trade successfull. minde you do not given people your money to trade for you. is risk more than forex. learn how to it, get a skill on forex trade and it will definitly feed you and your generature forever.

You have a point

We have our main sources of income that I cannot quit for anything in the world

MBA is just a side hustle

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Cryptofxt10: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
mceze:

Am interested. Pls, contact me-08036423660
My WhatsApp : 0901127094.9
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Spray(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
sholex020:
MBA is a real and trusted company...let me give you an example, do you know how much profit banks make per year after tax...they make billions, in 2019 gtbank make 231billion after tax, have you ask yourself where this money are gotten from, I have worked in a bank and most of this money are gotten from them trading forex... mba uses the money to trade forex and use the profit gotten to pay the investor shikena...most of you don't understand forex, see forex is traded from Monday to Friday so let say they make profit 3times at of 5days then they are making alot of money so before 1month they have made alot of money...most of the guys talking thrash here does not u understand the strategy they used or does not have money...MBA even invited me to come learn how they trade but I declined Dat they should trade for me and pay me my 15%...you can see they are real

don't mind those wicked idiots. I invested 2m with them last 3 months, and I'm being paid every month without delay.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by xavierx: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by xavierx: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by AndLeo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
When will Nigerians learn that these are pyramid schemes that will collapse and new investment that is used to pay old investor untill it collapses.....

Nigerians lost 30bn in MMM and other unknown schemes ...

There is no free money anywhere, even Dangote with his big factory is doing 27 percent per annum. Then someone will tell you he will give you 170 percent per annum?

I lost money in MMM. I have lost money in sport betting. So I am no longer scared of losing money. Alert from MBA is always sweet. Try it you will love it. Some of us are bigger than money so we play with it. Enjoy life.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ezechi24(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
paid online sale agents...

guy stop all these nonsense you are spiting....an investment that could survive even in covid 19 disaster... how many investments did you know that survived covid?.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Emoney08: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
ohhh

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
donsufia:
I thought so initially, but MBA have survived four years of free and smooth running

How many years did MMM survive?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by karkinase(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Same thing I told a friend about MBA forex, i dont believe they trade .if they do they should show investors their myFxbook account. Anyway, no reasonable trader will believe what MBA forex dishes out every month in terms of percentage, thou its achievable but not sustainable.
Like a pyramid...it always crash. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by nsilordgmail(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Aswear if I get 350k right now I don dial MBA...

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Kingrefreshed: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
When will Nigerians learn that these are pyramid schemes that will collapse and new investment that is used to pay old investor untill it collapses.....

Nigerians lost 30bn in MMM and other unknown schemes ...

There is no free money anywhere, even Dangote with his big factory is doing 27 percent per annum. Then someone will tell you he will give you 170 percent per annum?

As we scam they,they also keep scamming us in return with pyramid schemes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by playcharles(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Some dim head don't know any thing about forex, how MBA makes their money really, you think with one million naira you can survive the market, it's only by grace, you think banks makes their money only from the money they deduct for sms charges, see ehhh, I'm no paid agent or advertiser .... You need professional, what I mean a big time expert to survive the market... If you are not willing to take risk , get the hell out of here.

By the way, not everyone is destined to make money, MBA has been in existence going to 3 years, if they can survive Covid 19 era , well I don't know what say again.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by IamDavid(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
I have the answer. If MBA forex crashes tomorrow, Nigerians will still invest in any branded investment with zero effort and juicy returns next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by IamDavid(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
playcharles:
Some dim head don't know any thing about forex, how MBA makes their money really, you think with one million naira you can survive the market, it's only by grace, you think banks makes their money only from the money they deduct for sms charges, see ehhh, I'm no paid agent or advertiser .... You need professional, what I mean a big time expert to survive the market... If you are not willing to take risk , get the hell out of here.

By the way, not everyone is destined to make money, MBA has been in existence going to 3 years, if they can survive Covid 19 era , well I don't know what say again.
Bla bla bla... Bernie Madoff ran a ponzi for 20 years

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by EmmymTr(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
You are saying this out of hate, because you didn't Succeed in your own scam that's why you are discouraging people not to invest.

MBA Trading is a Financial institution that trade forex and train people who are willing to manipulate the forex global market.

Talk is cheap,only fools listen to advise from fools!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by VirginSearcher(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
My friend works with BARA and will always tell me to come and invest with them.. I will just laugh.. anything that looks like ponzi is a no no for me..
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Balismatic(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
IamDavid:

Bla bla bla... Bernie Madoff ran a ponzi for 20 years
Wow...I pray that MBA should last that long. more gains than losts.
long live MBA!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by maxjax(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
philos:

What you do not know, you do not know. What is obvious is that you were paid to come here and malign MBA, but I assure you, sooner than later, you will certainly use the money they paid you to invest in MBA.

he can never....hes not smart enough to do that
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by EmmymTr(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
If these companies you called out SUE you can you withstand charges, my friend don't come here and say trash on Nairaland else I will find you and deal with you!

Never you in your life compare Forex Company to Ponzi Scheme (MMM etc)

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by EmmymTr(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
maxjax:

he can never....hes not smart enough to do that
He will use that money to go to jail
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Rawshal(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hit me up for free class.
Karmatyra:
I want to learn forex trading,I need a genuine source for it. abeg help out
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by EmmymTr(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
VirginSearcher:
My friend works with BARA and will always tell me to come and invest with them.. I will just laugh.. anything that looks like ponzi is a no no for me..

Bros, you are not smart be there and be doing Ponzi...how many Ponzi have Offices around nigeria and beyond, plus structure, plus legal documents attached, brother don't allow poverty wreck your bolt, Invest and thank me later

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by AlwaysPositive: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
You have won, allow us to continue with our foolishness. Thanks for your words of advice. We really appreciate.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by DeusXmachina: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

However just remember the golden rule of investing is to never invest more money than you are willing to lose.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by EmmymTr(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Rawshal:
Hit me up for free class.

MBA will teach you for 3months with 150k, and free funding of account after learning, don't follow quark people that don't know how to place stop plus or to even know pip size na war...follow who sabi road

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by rafindo(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
Greed is the cause...

Settle down and learn forex trading yourself instead of dashing your hopes in fictional hands.

We train forex monsters from beginner stage to elite stages with real life market experience.

I want to ask you now a question. With 360,000 you mean you can't be making a profit of $3 a day from a modest trading plan. Oga everything in life is a risk. Besides they are not promising to a large extended an unsustainable percent. As far as naira is still weaker than dollar .the differential will continue to keep them in market. Besides have you head of robot training watch the season film called billions and understand how forex and hedge fund traders behave. A cartoon recycling business done with 360,000 will give more than what MBA is promising you a month.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by EmmymTr(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

Okay sir. Its very obvious you are one of those MBA clients. Well, I'm not against your company sir. I'm only here to train those willing to learn how to fish themselves.

If you have made money enough why not start a company, poor masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.