Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? (109102 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / Who Have Invested In MBA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by shedomains: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
EmmymTr:

MBA will teach you for 3months with 150k, and free funding of account after learning, don't follow quark people that don't know how to place stop plus or to even know pip size na war...follow who sabi road
most of the guys i know who got train from mbafx still put money in thier ponzi scheme. i even have their manuals.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Carmal90(m): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
rafindo:

I want to ask you now a question. With 360,000 you mean you can't be making a profit of $3 a day from a modest trading plan. Oga everything in life is a risk. Besides they are not promising to a large extended an unsustainable percent. As far as naira is still weaker than dollar .the differential will continue to keep them in market. Besides have you head of robot training watch the season film called billions and understand how forex and hedge fund traders behave. A cartoon recycling business done with 360,000 will give more than what MBA is promising you a month.

Can you teach me about this carton business??

Regards
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Cryptofxt10: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
EmmymTr:

If you have made money enough why not start a company, poor masses

Oya sorry, dont pour your life frustrations on me, I only contributed to the thread.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by obilokechukwu(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Psalmistproject:

I trade forex as a profession.
The beauty of trading forex is multiple leverage. When you have huge capital, you will be able to whether the storm of market volatility when Unexpected fluctuations occur. MBA is leveraging this advantage. The more money in the system, the safer the account.
If you have money, we can work together. Bring people that can invest huge capital, I will show you the tricks.
shown and teach people how to trade forex successfull not to direct them to mba forex. the better you can do to nigeria is teach them how to trade forex not to invest on mba forex. mind you nigeria this is another system of mlm, mmm, hyip of mba forex to eat people money. secap from the trap of mba forex, please learn how to trade forex than given your money to mba forex to invest for you. forex is risk business oooo. base on my own exprience i am trading forex and the same time managing the risk in forex. my own stratages is trend follower. forex into stock
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Charlieyoung(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
When will Nigerians learn that these are pyramid schemes that will collapse and new investment that is used to pay old investor untill it collapses.....

Nigerians lost 30bn in MMM and other unknown schemes ...

There is no free money anywhere, even Dangote with his big factory is doing 27 percent per annum. Then someone will tell you he will give you 170 percent per annum?
Ponzi scheme everywhere, now pinkcoin/pinkcard has joined the league and a lot of ignorant Nigerians are going into it. lets wait till ending November/ early December for some group of Nigerians to cry again like others did�

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by joelala(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
lol....no lies bro..i give 5% ROI monthly and 60% annually trading forex, yet they say it's too small.. well, i tell them to take their money to their banks where they get 4.5% annually on fixed deposit. i dont beg anyone...even without their money, i can trade fx and make money on my own.

Reazest:
Nigerians are greedy in nature, the reason they will keep falling victims of Ponzi schemes. I give 3% Return On Investment every month, but people don't want to invest with me. They say my 3% is too small, thereby taking the money to Ponzi schemers.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by greatlee(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Those who are investing in MBA vehemently chose to do so, or have anyone come to you crying for help that he or she has been defrauded by MBA? Both you and Whoever that must have paid you to demarket MBA has failed woefully. Allow those who chose to take the risk to do so in peace. Keep crying wolf while men are doing projects with their unfailing MBA ROI .

ahiboilandgas:
When will Nigerians learn that these are pyramid schemes that will collapse and new investment that is used to pay old investor untill it collapses.....

There is no free money anywhere, even Dangote with his big factory is doing 27 percent per annum. Then someone will tell you he will give you 170 percent per annum?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by joelala(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
True! FX is sweet when you have good capital; you can use a very good and reasonable lot size( based on your account size) and still make good profit. so MBA fx, is leveraging on the huge capital base they have.

xavierx:
When you understand how the forex market works, you'll delete some comments. With the huge capital MBA has, they can withstand some losses.
I have a guy who went as a student, now works with them as a trader.
Giving 15% isn't big considering lot size and a clear trending market.
Lastly, risk what you can lose.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by obilokechukwu(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

You have a point

We have our main sources of income that I cannot quit for anything in the world

MBA is just a side hustle

Thank you
let mba forex remain the hustle. ask you said but do not advice nigeria to invest on mba forex rather than advice them how to get skill on forex. forex can make you poor and it can also make you rich and wealthly base on skill, and education. in forex anything can happen. mba forex is more than looter in nigeria
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by wisestman(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Is that your best shot?

If you are in Lagos, we can meet and bet.

And I will show you where I work and how much the company has paid me with my account statement printed.

DM me if you are game.

Some of you who castigate MBA don't even know how it works. MBA is not an MLM!

The investment program is for risk takers.

Stop taking paracetamol for our headache!

Please no need to educate this poor people that don't know about high risk investment, that even the Rich and most wealthy people do. We don't need them knowing the secret.. That's why only a few are making the money they deserve.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by nwosu35: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Please who will teach me Forex trading. . . I will appreciate this very much. . .
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Princewill1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
The comments of people here defending MBA are similar to what we saw in 2016 before the closure of MMM.

Truth is, MBA is currently running a Ponzi scheme. And I see MBA closing btw July to October 2021.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SmartPolician: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
obilokechukwu:

let mba forex remain the hustle. ask you said but do not advice nigeria to invest on mba forex rather than advice them how to get skill on forex. forex can make you poor and it can also make you rich and wealthly base on skill, and education. in forex anything can happen. mba forex is more than looter in nigeria

Please be guided because I have never done that

I only challenged the OP for castigating the company
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by YoungBuffet: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
greatlee:
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Those who are investing in MBA vehemently chose to do so, or have anyone come to you crying for help that he or she has been defrauded by MBA? Both you and Whoever that must have paid you to demarket MBA has failed woefully. Allow those who chose to take the risk to do so in peace. Keep crying wolf while men are doing projects with their unfailing MBA ROI .

Don't mind the fake billionaire too know I Don't know what concerns him, human beings I never prayed in my life to meet. Why is the guy so bitter about where we risk our money? Very envious of other people making it. I will soon buy 3m of Zenith bank shares which is my target from the fx investment he calls PONZI. He thought everyone must carry truck business for head

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by BreconHills(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Defreauding Nigerians?

For a company that still works today?

I won't reply you again because you don't have sense

Bye

Can you explain how the company makes it profits; what asset classes it invests in. Please be specific.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Because Nigerians are magical thinkers.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by YoungBuffet: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Princewill1:
The comments of people here defending MBA are similar to what we saw in 2016 before the closure of MMM.

Truth is, MBA is currently running a Ponzi scheme. And I see MBA closing btw July to October 2021.

see another mumu again, go and ask your fellow prophets of doom that said mba will crash in December, June, September you will soon join them at yaba left.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SmartPolician: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
BreconHills:

Can you explain how the company makes it profits; what asset classes it invests in. Please be specific.

It's a forex/gold trading company

People think that we are stupid

I have a friend who's a forex trader promising me 25% of my Investment just to show me that he can do better than MBA

But I don't want to get greedy and settled for MBA's 15%

Some senseless idiots are creating threads up and down about the company

They think the company is another Ponzi scheme

Useless orangutans

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Supersaiyanlord: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Princewill1:

.you are a fool.. I will quote you then if MBA haven't closed by then.. People. Said so 2 years ago when I invested.. 2 years ago.. And am. Still standing strong Recieving over a mil monthly..
Hunger should not finish you

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Bitcoinking2020: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY

fake bitcoins transaction tool.

send fake bitcoin transactions with this tool to your friends or clients and have them receive the bitcoins that only stays in their btc wallets for 24 hours before it disappears from the blockchain network.

https://mega.nz/file/Gc9iyCbC#vXbEPH-wgSMI47ACw0CsNXCujARi0qLXXXvspQPlNL4
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
shedomains:

most of the guys i know who got train from mbafx still put money in thier ponzi scheme. i even have their manuals.

Cause they teach basic stuff you can find in babypips

Nothing important

Their main Business is money cycling

When time reach e go cast
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Mrpojj(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

Please is MBA having issues,
Can someone make me understand
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Princewill1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Supersaiyanlord:
.you are a fool.. I will quote you then if MBA haven't closed by then.. People. Said so 2 years ago when I invested.. 2 years ago.. And am. Still standing strong Recieving over a mil monthly..
I have been informed that MBA recruited some online e-rat.s to launder their image so I wouldn't waste time with you. Pls quote me if it didn't fail... and I will quote and mock you when it eventually fails

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by YoungBuffet: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Spray:

don't mind those wicked idiots. I invested 2m with them last 3 months, and I'm being paid every month without delay.

Let the risk haters stick to their 3.5℅ I get 1.5m as monthly ROIs , and am expecting my 13th ROIs Na them Sabi . PLS AM NOT ADVERTISING MBA ooo pls don't do it oooo so no one should quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by YoungBuffet: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Princewill1:
I have been informed that MBA recruited some online e-rat.s to launder their image so I wouldn't waste time with you. Pls quote me if it didn't fail... and I will quote and mock you when it eventually fails

And if it didn't fail eh..... I reserved my comments.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by YoungBuffet: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Supersaiyanlord:

Leave that mumu wetin them never showed us for MBA thread but alert kept coming every month. One even said it will crash by December, we are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Supersaiyanlord: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Princewill1:
Ignored.. E-rat that earns over a mil from MBA monthly abi... As just one of his investments..hunger will. Kee you before then self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Supersaiyanlord: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
YoungBuffet:

Leave that mumu wetin them never showed us for MBA thread but alert kept coming every month. One even said it will crash by December, we are waiting.
.as in eh... 6000 years of suffering to them all
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Eberex(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Is that your best shot?

If you are in Lagos, we can meet and bet.

And I will show you where I work and how much the company has paid me with my account statement printed.

DM me if you are game.

Some of you who castigate MBA don't even know how it works. MBA is not an MLM!

The investment program is for risk takers.

Stop taking paracetamol for our headache!

The OP is a very ignorant fool. Did he do his research on MBA forex before coming here to post it? I have invested with mba going to a year now and their RO1 is 15% monthly.
Useless post

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Eberex(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
How many years did MMM survive?

Sharap dia.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by deolurexy1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
jobark:

Blame the free/idle money circulating around the economy.

A lot of financially educated people are aware it may be a pyramid/Ponzi scheme but go ahead to take a calculated risk to invest.

Eg. An investment of 1million in 6months will give the same yield of an investment of 10million for a year ( approximately). Risking 10% of your working capital to give you such return is a risk a lot of people don’t mind taking.

U sued the word risking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.