Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Mysterious Power Of Weakness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mysterious Power Of Weakness (155 Views)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mysterious Power Of Weakness by thatsleepboy1: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bible Verses to take on today
Psalm: 105. 15. Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. This verse is a restraining order from almighty God.
Ephesians: 4. 27. Neither give place to the devil. 28. Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. 30. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
1 Peter: 5. 8. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.
For the devil to attack you, there must be a satanic ladder and route which he will use to manipulate you to gain entry and let's highlight them properly. There are about 12 ladders the devil can use to attack you.
1. Sin i.e committing and repeating a single sin everytime.
2. Attitude
3. Inherited sin from your parents
4. Negative thinking
5. Environment
6. Property e.g phones, necklace, etc
7. Manner of speech
8. Pattern of thought. Stop negative thinking.
9. Gluttony i.e Eating anyhow and eating a lot.
10. Ornaments i.e ear rings, chains etc always check the ornaments you buy cos you never can tell what has been inscribed on the ornament
11. Garment(s) always check the clothes and undies you buy too and pray thoroughly in them especially second hand clothes and check them well before you put it on.
12. Weakness (it is an area where you lack strength, where you're a soft, deficient, where you are fragile, lack of support, where you lack mental strength.)
Once you're able to pinpoint your weakness(es), you'll start progressing cos you've recognized them and you're starting to work and pray aggressively on them. Don't pamper your weakness, work on your weakness. Weakness will allow your enemy to touch you.
Anger and deep bitterness, doing anything to get money is a weakness. If you give the devil one hand, he'll take your leg.
Drinking is also a problem cos if you decide to drink away your sorrows, you'll wake up to meet those same problems and it kills gradually, that small chelsea mini pack is also a killer.
Pride, difficult to apologize is a problem. I am sorry can make you go a long way and end strife. Altering bad and negative statement, Non - appreciation is also a weakness. Ordinary THANK YOU can open wide and wider door of opportunities and go a long way for you.
Gossiping. Don't gossip with s/ones name. People are afraid to start afresh and start new things, don't be a melancholy (why me, Oh God why did you let this happen to me) is a weakness, don't be a hater. If you don't address your weakness, it'll be a demonic dustbin and the devil is looking for who to devour and people always complain on every slightest thing that happen to them and it's bad. E.g pastor I didn't go to church because of offering, when has offering become a task? Must you offer something? Is offering a criteria to go to church? Is wearing good clothes a criteria to go to church? Biko my dear brethren Don't feel inferior in church because you're going there to worship God and not the members or the preacher man.
Discovering your weakness is key and make efforts to make them a history because even the bible made us know that David, samson, Jacob etc all had weakness. The agenda of weakness is to vandalize and wreck your destiny, it has no respect for age and persons, it can fall and destroy a ministry and church and pastors aren't exempted from these weakness. If you're weak, people can disappear from you, it caused unwarranted and unaware hatred, it can weaken your prayer and spiritual life and bring it down. Until you show sympathy, aggression to your weakness, you'll remain low. If you don't stop it, it'll stop you.
If anything should happen to you, don't always blame God and try to figure out the problems and work on them either by fasting and praying or any way you feel the problem can be solved.
Let's put on these armors according to
Galatians: 5. 22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

1. To deal with your weakness, write them down cos if you don't deal with them, they'll deal with you.
2. Be honest and Frank with yourself, always tell yourself the truth.
3. See your weakness as a sin and confess it to God. If you these things, God will heal and see you through.

I pray the good Lord will see us all through because he that began a good work in you shall bring it to completion at the day of the Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Endorses #ENDSARSNOW. / Nigerians Should Overcome Evil With Good - Awe Hilary / What Did You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.