Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

#endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign (71892 Views)

Coronavirus: Arsenal Star Mesut Ozil Joins Chelsea Stars In Bid To Get 60,000 F / Inside Arsenal's Mesut Ozil £10m Mansion, Doors And His Cars / Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Wants To Join Manchester United Next Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by jibnet1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
with the way the protesting is going I see restructuring coming soon God blessing Nigeria
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by oluwafemi113(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Joshmodest:
This is what I'm saying we do not need to beg cardi b to tweet for us , when we go out and move really maddd on them the world would join our cause !!!!
I doubt Ozil has ever been to Nigeria in his life I don't think he's a Christian or Muslim , he's not black , he's not the reason for our problems , he has no industry in Nigeria , he stands to gain nothing from Nigeria , yet he's speaking out cos humanity is all that matters to him !!!
Those foolish people who say it is not their daddy GO's problem and so they do not need to speak, even though yahoo boys that they say are hijacking the protest pay crazy tithes to them and they collect without asking the source ......SHAME ON ALL OF YOU !

God bless you

1 Like

Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by Ogaonos: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Joshmodest:
This is what I'm saying we do not need to beg cardi b to tweet for us , when we go out and move really maddd on them the world would join our cause !!!!
I doubt Ozil has ever been to Nigeria in his life I don't think he's a Christian or Muslim , he's not black , he's not the reason for our problems , he has no industry in Nigeria , he stands to gain nothing from Nigeria , yet he's speaking out cos humanity is all that matters to him !!!
Those foolish people who say it is not their daddy GO's problem and so they do not need to speak, even though yahoo boys that they say are hijacking the protest pay crazy tithes to them and they collect without asking the source ......SHAME ON ALL OF YOU !
frm this protest.we all now knw DT our celeb have the power to change our govt Nd bad leadership.we as fans need to dey drag them to fight for policies that will favour the masses.only naira Marley and olamide can dislodge buhari.by d time u add WizKid davido and burns boy.buhari will be already in daura.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by fairheart(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Joshmodest:
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by AFONJACOW(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oh I forgot to unfollow that crazy mallam in Aso Rock lemme redownload Twitter ,brandish the Ediot and unfollow him , and any of my friends and relative following Buhari should consider me an Enemy
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by JBoss25(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Joshmodest:
He's a Muslim undecided
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by samwillyco1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
End SARS, end corruption, end mass killings in the south east, end one region political appointment, end one region favouritism over merit, end internet fraud, end terrorism, end old people holding power in Nigeria, end unemployment, end this forceful union we find ourselves, end prostitution, end vote rigging. etc
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by bamite(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:
Oga fuckoff
Sharap you're disgrace to tiv people. Shameless niggar
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by bayelsaowei(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Yahoo boys right now including the ones on nairaland who will see this
yahoo boys should be handled by the efcc whilst the police and other anti robbery unit go after armed robbers, assassins and armed kidnappers..the jungle justice is too much..I have actually paid these fools almost a 100k for committing no wrong...and they are fierce because they are all on black with no means of identification...

1 Like

Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by Edyice: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Seun is yet to condemn this SARS brutality to Nigeria youths who pay him. Always forming Don jazzy

No vex

I most say this

Seun , Naira Marley and thief-nubu are strong headed Yoruba

And we know that Yorubas has A1 in betraying . I will use Naira marley as example ( he was shouting sarz before we know uncle has changed his mouth grin

This is not the first time a strong headed Yoruba man have done this ...

Awolowo did same some decades ago ... Smh
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by kizwal: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Breaking news on TVC news... SARS has been dissolved nationwide
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by Ategberoson(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kyase:

Oga fuckoff

you and your Arewa blockhead are a disgrace to the entire North

now you people are forcing everyone to believe northerners don't have empathy and sympathy but that's quite untrue. I have seen a lot of Northerners who have human feelings and reason in line with abnormalities

SARS duty down south is abnormality, their roles had been interchange for another agencies role. this madness has to stop

we can't be chanting end SARS and still be chanting Endkyase madness. end your madness yourself kid

2 Likes

Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by OriOko88(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
magzey:
Did Ozil know Nigeria? Fake tweet
You're an inept fellow.
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by johnnychuks(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:
Good for ozil

PLEASE GUYS NO NEED TO LIKE THIS COMMENT, I NEED US TO KEEP SHARING THIS MSG..... PLEASE

As we dey try to end Sars

We should also be looking for a way to end this Buhari regime.

Imagine I wanted to buy sachet tomato of 50 today they told me it's now is 100..i was madlya shocked....

#ENDSARS

#endbubuhaaaari regime

Sachet tomato now ranges from 50 naira to 200 ooooo... Nigerians pls let's come out oooo.. Not all of us are rich like celebrities and many other rich people ooooo.. We are just struggling to survive...

Pls let us come out ooo... I can't afford a sachet of tomato dt is 50 turned 100, 150, 200 oooooo..

Save this nation from this evil govt regime ooo

bro you are very correct, we need to push the bad leaders out too, one mind one voice, things are hard for Nigerians hardly b4 we feed now no job in the name of scam corona virus, so many bread winner in various families has lost their jobs.

1 Like

Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by Mekenz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
The earlier we set our priorities right, the better for all of us.

So many things aren't just right in these country.

Unemployment are there...no protest

Food scarcity/high price....no protest.

Fuel hike nko....no protest.

Non accountability in government........no protest.

ASUU strike and corruptions......no protest.

Epileptic power supply/ high cost of electricity......no protest.

Security nko....no protest.

And so many others that requires an urgent attentions to, but we can't think towards that direction, because we're so myopic.

At least one good thing about this protest, and what we should learn from it is these.
We are the government, we should use these medium and unite and fight for our rights.

Nigeria youths we deserve better, we can't continue to be suffering and smiling, after they must have solved these issues of SARs.
We should as well pick another areas that we're lacking on, and clamour and protest for a change.

We can do it, our destiny's is in our hands.

1 Like

Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
righteousness666:
you are very stupid
Typical of Buhari's surporter. Like father like son. I pity your future.
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by winterfell007(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Donpaper:
was it your tribe that started the movement? Mtchew
Please don't take that mumu seriously. He doesn't type on our behalf. Some people were born to be utterly useless in life. We just have to manage those folks like that
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by steve6: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thank you Ozil !
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by mek224(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
who cares what he is provided he stands for truth[quote author=EvansU post=94831
Ozil is a confirmed Muslim. [/quote]
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by Btruth: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Joshmodest:

Words. wink

1 Like

Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by Brandstudio01: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kingpee2:
make I patronize you for your logo ,your WhatsApp number please ..
Greetings. Please see my profile for my info.

Thanks
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by gstream: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
poiunt:
Something is fishing up.

I sincerely don't like when sport men are mixed with politics.

visit https://Poiunt.com to watch short comedy videos and skits

why?
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by masterflowx(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
poiunt:
Something is fishing up.

Aboki take...

Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by Onucs(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
protesting is the only way. I wish Nigerians can see that
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by RiseAbove(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bubu will soon ban Twitter in Nigeria grin cheesy grin
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by Yemike(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
magzey:
Did Ozil know Nigeria? Fake tweet
Marcus Rashford and Rio Ferdinand's tweets are also fake?

With this attitude of yours I don't think there's hope for you undecided

Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by Warmaterial(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
poiunt:
Something is fishing up.

dis one is high with kabusa weed
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by intruder15(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:
Good for ozil

PLEASE GUYS NO NEED TO LIKE THIS COMMENT, I NEED US TO KEEP SHARING THIS MSG..... PLEASE

As we dey try to end Sars

We should also be looking for a way to end this Buhari regime.

Imagine I wanted to buy sachet tomato of 50 today they told me it's now is 100..i was madlya shocked....

#ENDSARS

#endbubuhaaaari regime

Sachet tomato now ranges from 50 naira to 200 ooooo... Nigerians pls let's come out oooo.. Not all of us are rich like celebrities and many other rich people ooooo.. We are just struggling to survive...

Pls let us come out ooo... I can't afford a sachet of tomato dt is 50 turned 100, 150, 200 oooooo..

Save this nation from this evil govt regime ooo

They don't end a democratically elected regime but protest in africa. They end it by coming out enmass to vote. Get ur PVC and vote during the next election.

Thank you.
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by ipadeola91057: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thank you Ozil !
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by cobsol(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Seun is yet to condemn this SARS brutality to Nigeria youths who pay him. Always forming Don jazzy

Who is Seun? Guy on a goest mood!
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by kalu61(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
poiunt:
Something is fishing up.

This is not politics but humanity
Re: #endsars : Arsenal's Mesut Ozil Joins Campaign by 9jathingsonpoint: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dporscheoutsyd:
Visit my signature to learn how to stop losing bets on football matches
info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohammed Salah's Daughter Dressing: Muslim Man Angry / Kelechi Iheanacho With Ahmed Yusuf In 2010 & 2016: Refuting Age Cheat Allegation / Nigeria Vs Honduras: Rio 2016 Olympics 3rd Place (3 - 2) On 20th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.