Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction (34152 Views)

New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State / 4 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Flats Construction - New Oko Oba / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
More pictures from the top........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by michlins(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
spyder880:
More pictures from the top........
if I no follow chop money for this site, wetin I gain. I dey follow bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Starting work on the last flat.........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
We have started the wood works for the decking of this house.........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2020
We are still working on the decking of this house, more pictures later.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 5:04am On Dec 03, 2020
We offloaded many more blocks here, and continued our fence excavation works............

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 5:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Our block laying on the last flat has gotten to the lintel levels, we are now working on the lintels, and also decking some completed sides.......

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 5:20am On Dec 03, 2020
The decking platform on the other 2 flats........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by lexyblazy: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2020
spyder880

Good work on this project.

In your construction projects, Do you usually purchase the wood for the capentry framework or does your carpenter supply the wood and take it back after usage.

If you purchase the wood yourself, do you keep or resell it after you finish working with it?
Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2020
lexyblazy:
spyder880

Good work on this project.

In your construction projects, Do you usually purchase the wood for the capentry framework or does your carpenter supply the wood and take it back after usage.

If you purchase the wood yourself, do you keep or resell it after you finish working with it?

No, I buy all the wood myself, and loosen then for next use, until its unusable either due to off cuts or due to overuse which makes it unusable. I can also move wood to other sites where I need them after using them in a project.

In the last pictures I sent, most of the woods I am using to frame this decking are wood removed from the lintels and columns, I might reuse them during the next lintels, or even the parapet.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by lexyblazy: 1:58am On Dec 04, 2020
spyder880:

No, I buy all the wood myself, and loosen then for next use, until its unusable either due to off cuts or due to overuse which makes it unusable. I can also move wood to other sites where I need them after using them in a project.

In the last pictures I sent, most of the woods I am using to frame this decking are wood removed from the lintels and columns, I might reuse them during the next lintels, or even the parapet.

Wow.. that must really cost a lot upfront. More power to your elbow Sir

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 5:21am On Dec 06, 2020
We have started building a retaining wall in the front of this property, the fence of this house was pulled down when we started so we can build a retaining wall here.......

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Dec 06, 2020
We also continued on the decking cantilever...........

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 5:39am On Dec 06, 2020
The lintels of the third flat is completed, we are now adding three lines of blocks to make it decking ready........

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by mayborne(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2020
@ spyder880 kindly share your contact number.
Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2020
mayborne:
@ spyder880 kindly share your contact number.

You can reach me on 0803 335 0750 ( also on WhatsApp) Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Concrete cast of the fence retaining wall completed......

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
The house today............

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by Ndyoo(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
I see here that the size of the windows on the front are quite different (small) from what I have seen on your works before? From most of your works, I see that the pipes are on the outside so that it can be easily accessible if something goes wrong especially for tenants house. The piping system here is different? Just curious...
So with the rise with everything now, you won't advise snyone to build, but it's not like things are going to go down later...
Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
We raised the block portion of the fence in the front, we built the fence on the top of the retaining wall............

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
We've started the decking woods of the 3rd flat,.......

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
On the top of the decking, we are already working on the decking mat.........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
More.......

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ndyoo:
I see here that the size of the windows on the front are quite different (small) from what I have seen on your works before? From most of your works, I see that the pipes are on the outside so that it can be easily accessible if something goes wrong especially for tenants house. The piping system here is different? Just curious...
So with the rise with everything now, you won't advise snyone to build, but it's not like things are going to go down later...

Welcome Sir,

The windows here are quite adequate for the size of the house and the living room, when combined, this window is more that the normal 1.5 meter window we do in the living rooms of flats.

The piping for waste here is internal, as demanded by my client. Since this is a two floor building apartment, I think it might last a long time before any serious maintenance. I am using the best pipes to ensure zero leakage.

The rise is a normal Nigerian phenomenon, we are used to it, it's best to continue building through the rise, and continue when the prices drop (if it ever will) Waiting could be more costly as the costs may rise further in this weakened Naira regime.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by Ndyoo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
spyder880:

Welcome Sir,

The windows here are quite adequate for the size of the house and the living room, when combined, this window is more that the normal 1.5 meter window we do in the living rooms of flats.

The piping for waste here is internal, as demanded by my client. Since this is a two floor building apartment, I think it might last a long time before any serious maintenance. I am using the best pipes to ensure zero leakage.

The rise is a normal Nigerian phenomenon, we are used to it, it's best to continue building through the rise, and continue when the prices drop (if it ever will) Waiting could be more costly as the costs may rise further in this weakened Naira regime.

Thanks.

Thank you Oga Spyder for your explanations. I really appreciate! Jisie ike!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
We have continued works on this decking after a slight delay........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
We have covered 2 flats and are doing reinforcement works on it, the 3rd flat is being worked on now, more pictures tomorrow.......

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
We have started building the staircase of this house..........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
We also started works on one of the soak away systems inside the site..........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
The soakaway system, today.....

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
The house under construction today........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

4th Mainland Bridge Paths From Lekki, Ajah, Ikorodu And Ojodu Berger / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Lagos Demolishes Some Properties In Banana Island For Flouting Building Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.