Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction (34150 Views)

New 4 Flats Construction -Ile Ife Osun State / 4 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Flats Construction - New Oko Oba / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
This week, we will start the process of completing the whole works of finishing this house, we will start from the scaffolding, the plastering, electrical and mechanical piping and other provisions, windows and doors, tiles and electrical wiring plus all other finish works in this site. Expect more pictures of work progress as we move to complete this building for tenants to move in.

More pictures later.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2021
Yesterday, we bought some bamboo for use in strengthening the one we used to hang the roof eaves. We are working to provide a safer working environment for all the workers who will use this scaffolding to work.

My carpenters will move this morning to start working on the scaffolding.

Plumbing piping works also planned to start today.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by lexyblazy: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2021
Keep up the good work Sir!

Considering the increasing spike in the cost of materials in the past few months, how has that affected the cost of this project? Did the client offer to pay more?

Prices are crazy, building has become a very dangerous adventure now.
Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
lexyblazy:
Keep up the good work Sir!

Considering the increasing spike in the cost of materials in the past few months, how has that affected the cost of this project? Did the client offer to pay more?

Prices are crazy, building has become a very dangerous adventure now.

It's very tough down here, battling with prices of everything as the inflation continues. I was able to submit another quote for the finish for review, I am hoping it will be enough to complete the house. Still in the market now buying more stuff.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2021
We have bought and offloaded a lot of new bamboo stems, we plan to use them to stabilise the old scaffolding works for the use of our plastering works in this house..........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2021
Assembling electrical distribution boards as my electricians storm this site........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Water well filling again with water as the rains return......

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buying more materials for the internal plumbing piping works on this house

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Selecting more building materials for this site, I bought the thunder arrestor equipment needed for this house among so many items at Onitsha today.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mechanical piping for the necessary amenities in this house has been ongoing. We plan to commence the plastering works by Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Same as electrical provisions.........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2021
This house, just before we start the plastering process.........

Carpentry works will precede our works tomorrow, and supply of the materials we had paid for. Sand, cement, etc

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2021
We are set to start taking delivery of trips of plastering sand that we will use in this house. Waiting for the trucks now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
Today, we got three loads of plaster sand for the start of the plastering process in this building. Plastering starts tomorrow as .y workers are already on ground to commence.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by lexyblazy: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
spyder880:
Casting the foundation beams with concrete, note that we havemade provisionsfor the plumbingpipes, we are doing a conduit piping system in this house..........

As regards the conduit piping system for plumbing pipes, it has good aesthetics, the invisibility of the pipes makes the house finer,
but what are the drawbacks? How easy is it to maintain when there are possible blockages? will you have to break the walls ? I'm referring to the toilet waste pipes here.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 5:35am On Jun 15, 2021
lexyblazy:

As regards the conduit piping system for plumbing pipes, it has good aesthetics, the invisibility of the pipes makes the house finer,
but what are the drawbacks? How easy is it to maintain when there are possible blockages? will you have to break the walls ? I'm referring to the toilet waste pipes here.

Well, breaking the walls is an option, but we are working to create some service points where we can open and remove any blockages.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Plastering team on the road to the site, more updates later today.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Taking delivery of trips of sand we can use for plastering...........

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:15am On Jun 16, 2021
We started the dressing works for this parapet fascia yesterday..........

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Some completed portions of the parapet as at yesterday evening.........

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2021
In some rooms, we started the decking plastering...........

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2021
I will be working with about 7 masons today, we intend to move quickly with this finish stages......

More pictures from this site later today.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Our next move here is to secure doors and windows, we plan to be installing them both immediately after the walls are plastered. With the number of men I have in my team now, this finish will be quick and accurate.
Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
More pictures of the parapet fascia works done yesterday........

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
We mounted the thunder arrestor equipment today.......

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by michlins(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
I'm happy to announce that I have been made a part of the team working on this project.

I will be bringing materials and my team here tomorrow. We will be doing numerous jobs here but will start with the tank stand

1 Like

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
michlins:
I'm happy to announce that I have been made a part of the team working on this project.

I will be bringing materials and my team here tomorrow. We will be doing numerous jobs here but will start with the tank stand

Welcome Michlins, happy to work with you again in this site. Let's make it another house to remember.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2021
This house today, lots of works going on inside........

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by GreekDon: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2021
spyder880:
This week, we will start the process of completing the whole works of finishing this house, we will start from the scaffolding, the plastering, electrical and mechanical piping and other provisions, windows and doors, tiles and electrical wiring plus all other finish works in this site. Expect more pictures of work progress as we move to complete this building for tenants to move in.

More pictures later.

This building is coming out nicely. More grace to you and your team.

Because of the high cost of stone coated roofing tiles, I'm considering long span roofing sheet for similar project. Please what is the total sqm of roofing for this project? Which companies have the best long span roofing sheets? What is the cost per sqm and what guage did you use?

Thank you.
Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by Beframia: 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
Congrats Michlins, I like your enthusiasm and love for what you do.
I look forward to your shared updates on your tasks in the making of this structure.

michlins:

Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by michlins(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Beframia:

Congrats Michlins, I like your enthusiasm and love for what you do.
I look forward to your shared updates on your tasks in the making of this structure.

thanks for joining us here. Just got to site and trying to familiarize myself with the environment.

Work starts tomorrow morning
Re: Enugu Hilltop 6 Flats Of 2 Bedroom Flats Construction by spyder880(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
We are now starting with inside plastering works..........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

4th Mainland Bridge Paths From Lekki, Ajah, Ikorodu And Ojodu Berger / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Lagos Demolishes Some Properties In Banana Island For Flouting Building Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.