Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS (486 Views)

Lagos Assembly Reacts To Proscription Of F-SARS / Shehu Sani, Reno Omokri React As F-SARS Killed Kolade Johnson / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by StPete: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
At last!!!

#EndSARS

Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by Bash92(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Now, it remains to reform the entire police force

2 Likes

Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by SmartProf(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
This is Victory for all sane Nigerians who against all odds stood for sanity...it's also a big shame to the brainless fools who are sellouts and a ready tool to frustrate societal values.

2 Likes

Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bash92:
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Thank God, everyone can have a rest of mind now
Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by DenreleDave(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
OK... Fsars is gone but there is a bigger matter here... My heart is broken, I don't know how I will survive again.... Pls let's us come together, things are getting worst in this country..

We know corona made things worse but since we are back to our normal lives, Price of food didn't come down again.. Now SACHET TOMATO IS NOW 100, 150, 200... I AM DYING INSIDE ME NOW... I BUY A PLASTIC OF LOCAL RICE FOR 1800, NOW IT IS 2000.. WUNT THIS THINGS COMES DOWN AGAIN..

SACHET TOMATO IS NOW BTW 100 TO 200 ooooo

As we dey try to end Sars. We should also be looking for a way to end this Buhari regime.

Imagine I wanted to buy sachet tomato of 50 today they told me it's now is 100..i was madly shocked....

#Endbubuhaaaari regime... This hardship is too much embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Sachet tomato now ranges from 50 naira to 200 ooooo... Nigerians pls let's come out oooo.. Not all of us are rich like celebrities and many other rich people ooooo.. We are just struggling to survive...

Pls let us come out ooo... I can't afford a sachet of tomato dt is 50 turned 100, 150, 200 oooooo..

Save this nation from this evil govt regime ooo

1 Like

Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by amamahdaniel(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
I hope is both F-SARS & SARS
Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by olatade(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Enough shayo for Yahoo boys tonight undecided
Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by WalkerMichael(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
there should be an executive order or have buhari say this on live TV. until then #endsars
Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by SmartProf(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bash92:
The first step will be to move those who are currently in the force to join the fight against insurgency and banditry in the Northeast so that a new recruitment that mirrors sanity can be done to begin a new police force.

1 Like

Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by deebrain(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
I was told of a story of a young rascal who always screamed, "wolf, wolf!" When there was no wolf.

The villagers later got used to his shenanigans.

Then the wolf came. He screamed out, "wolf, wolf!" But no one gave him attention.

We are used to a lying government. If not, there would have been some kind of jubilation. Like me, the populace is not sure of this.

As usual, we adopt the "let's wait and see" approach.
Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by Idamond: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
them get luck,

finally our voices is heard world wide.

I pray end buhari's trend number 1 for a month so buhari can be dessolved too

1 Like

Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by donbachi(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
And any police on dread and not well dressed should not be sent to arrest any person.
Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by IamWonderful: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
ok
Re: The IGP Has Scrapped F-SARS by yanabasee(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
We should put this same energy on our corrupt politicians and see if something good will come out of it...

Bravo to all the protesters....

(1) (Reply)

These Three Strong Evils Still Plague The Nigerian Elections. / Lagos End Sars Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums / Police Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.