Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) (60307 Views)

Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders / Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolos: IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders Case Transfer To Lagos / IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Reddington(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
SmartProf:
A United voice of reason cannot be defeated. This is Victory for sane Nigerians and shame for sellouts who for peanuts sell their conscience to slavery and perpetual sufferings.
Bro! grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Treasure7515:
The Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, in a press conference held October 11, 2020, has announced the disbandment of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

The IGP says officers captured under the special police unit, SARS, will now be deployed for other purposes and a new anti-robbery squad with the same objectives as SARS to be named later.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa8OGKJ_z7I

Junkie country � � � the same members of the named group to be deployed. Has that changed the character of a Triggered-happy ex-SARS officer
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
The problem remains unsolved. The personnel will be reintegrated into other policing organs as directed by IGP.

My point is, the PERSONNEL of NPF and the SYSTEM are the problems. These guys will continue in another form. Ending SARS without reforming NPF is "cosmetic surgery ". Just like treating symptoms instead of the diseases or causative factors

The problem is solved, SARS as a group had it's own autonomy,therby giving it the absolute power which is not questioned by the DPO. Other NPF personal are answerable to the DPO thrreby making them behave themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:

If I were to be a DPO, I will close my station and all my men will go on holiday. I no get time to dey receive call from community people because of crime.
check very well, 60 to 65% of people shouting endsars are criminals.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by mimicherry: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
The government wants the protests to stop

They don't want people to start demanding good governance and accountability

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by salford1: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Seems like they would give them a new name and regroup them.
Just regrouping the mopols that is.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Freebills12: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
They should go for extensive training before redepolying them.
BY THE WAY OUR NORTHERN BROTHERS HOW MARKET! 150 MILLION

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by OBA117(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Buhari has refused to address the nation on this critical national issue....
I think it is high time we started #BUHARIMUSTGO protest

2 Likes

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
And finally.... POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!

#endbloatedspending
#endbadgovernance

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by NofiuFade(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
The problem remains unsolved. The personnel will be reintegrated into other policing organs as directed by IGP.

My point is, the PERSONNEL of NPF and the SYSTEM are the problems. These guys will continue in another form. Ending SARS without reforming NPF is "cosmetic surgery ". Just like treating symptoms instead of the diseases or causative factors
okay okay so what do you people want?? grin
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Shellsploit: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
6sco:
Ond, Ssce and co should be given baton, whistle nd bicyle.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by aspiring44: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
cinoedhunter:
Good ... It's about time angry but can those guys undergo psychological evaluations before integrating them back into the police force cuz I'm still concerned o... Leopard no dey really change skin undecided

You are very correct.

But the thing is what is the essence of graduate that studied sociology , psychology, criminology ,
Philosophy , forensic analysis and they never with the police force .

Nonsense federal character is used instead of merit or influences from the elite.

So, we are simply In a vicious Circle

3 Likes

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by KayCee92(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
6sco:
Hnd / Bsc should be the certificate required to wield arms as an officer in the Nigerian police force going forward. Ond, Ssce and co should be given baton, whistle nd bicyle.

LMAO... My belle o. But u my friend, has made good point. See how dss is because of their recruitment process.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Asquare84(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria, yahoo boys, armed robbers and kidnappers will have a field day
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Ejaforce(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Scrapping is not enough. There must be an executive order to this effect. Scrapping without an executive order to this effect has no force of law. #EndSarsNow

3 Likes

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by olungwa(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Correct moves IG kudos for you. Just sack all of them from Nigeria Police force because the corrupt blood is still in them. Let them come and face the labour market.
cinoedhunter:
Good ... It's about time angry but can those guys undergo psychological evaluations before integrating them back into the police force cuz I'm still concerned o... Leopard no dey really change skin undecided
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by salford1: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Typical Africans!

Same officers,,,different name grin
Exactly cheesy
SARS were probably drawn from mopol. They will just bring them back from the same mopol squad and give them a new name.

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Xisnin(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
JBoss25:
stop being a pessimist undecided angry angry angry
Students of history will understand me better.
This is an old trick indirectly used to suppress real change.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Firespitterz: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
wetmenow:
Is this disbandment the accurate solution? Can the police come up with a unit with disciplined people to fight crimes and also respect the Nigeria people? I'm just thinking aloud because there are so many criminal minded folks in Nigeria

Police itself is meant to fight crime. It doesn't need additional unit to fight crime. What they need right now is discipline and dedication. If police as it constituted cannot fight armed robbery, then they are very useless and should equally be disbanded.

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Arelyn: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
This is just the game plan that has been set in motion a few weeks back even before the #endsars movement started... The police bill 2020 is the main action plan and it's a legal law of the country which was passed by the senate many weeks back while the Big brother Naija was on

The powers for a policemen to do worse than SARS officials is already a legal law of the country and the IGP only has to redeploy them to where they will be supported by the Law of the land

.....It is true that if you want to hide something to a black man, put it in a book......

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by chimeyoung(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
One down 100,000 more to go.
We'll continue to protest till things start working well in Nigeria.
Aluta continua!

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
check very well, 60 to 65% of people shouting endsars are criminals.
2 days from now, you will see travellers screaming bring back SARS. Those SARS operatives might start robbing at night to be brough back. Let's just watch.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by alphaRego01(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
My people self they fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear:
We no wan die
We no wan wound
We no wan quench
We no wan go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I wan build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no wan go
Ah!
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go they look like donkey

If only this sort of moral persists
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Hezmatosky: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
What now happens to SARS offices?
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Spectaclesawe25: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
One of the main problem of Nigerian police force is the DPO waiting for returns of the day from his boys at various checkpoints on our roads and how they see arresting criminals as a way of enriching their pockets instead of keeping the society safe.

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Kuginzi: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nigerians the next things to end is;
#End Banditry/Kidnapping
#End Cyber Crime (Yahoo-yahoo)
#End Armed Robbery
#End Bokoharam
#End Fulani Cattle rustling
#End IPOB and other Terrorist groups.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luizkid:
Wow.. this is a welcomed development. Am happy not because of these decisions but because we can actually achieve something if we voice out 2geda.. Well done to all who put in an effort to this cause.

This is the major outcome.

Our generation has just learnt they can make their voices heard.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Arespect10: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
No be only SARS
Bubu must go

Some people are just too nuisance
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by newdetailsoper: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
I can teach u how to convert any website to android webview.

This promo is just for those that contact me today. It is very very affordable. It takes 4 days starting from tommorrow.

You will know the promo price when you contact me.The price in my signature is d normal price but am giving a promo today.

Imagine the number of nigerian websites yet to be converted.

No prior knowledge needed.
Whatsapp me now:

https:///send?phone=2347068969201&text=I'm%20interested
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by johnnychuks(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
I thank Nigerians youth for their collective efforts both home and abroad even the White people too, who support us to save our life's from this blood suckling demon's, wolves in sheep clothing, we need to push forward against the bad leader who derived joy in seeing us dying of Hungar Tim tomato is now 100 to 150# from 50# bag of rice is now 37,000 to 40,000, we can not continue like this, no job, so many bread winner in many families has lost their job in the name of corona virus scam.
Re: IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
6sco:
Hnd / Bsc should be the certificate required to wield arms as an officer in the Nigerian police force going forward. Ond, Ssce and co should be given baton, whistle nd bicyle.

I like this ur idea shaa but supposed graduates kill people too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.