Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 AM

FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO (50171 Views)

Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / Matawalle: We Are Our Own Problem In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by MemoriesAndMe: 2:14am On Oct 12, 2020
inoki247:
this yam is not only meant for you everybody must eat the Yam together
Unfortunately many states have varieties of yams, but the government refuses to do anything with them but only focus on niger-delta yams. Restructuring would allow states to tap into its own resources, but FG doesn't want that. So, illegal mining will always continue and only a select few will benefit from it, so the yam is not for everybody.

1 Like

Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by buezeemeka(m): 2:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
While the zoo owes the oil in the south
Well one thing is certain Nigeria will break one day wether you like it or not
No dear it won't.
If u consider the looting that have been going on in this country right from the onset..
One may have thought she won't be able to stand..
Nigeria is a blessed nation.
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by cardoctor(m): 3:09am On Oct 12, 2020
He should be ashamed of himself mentioning that they have just 30 kilos of gold in there reserve
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by MrBendel(m): 4:16am On Oct 12, 2020
So it shouldn't be a problem for Niger Delta state to buy crude oil from licenced IOCs.

Why are the revenue from natural resources in the north, not Commons wealth like the oil?
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by Lilgabby(m): 4:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Shey na una papa gold. Natural Resources meant to be benefited for whole nations. Na wan foolish government dey take over. Una go soon die finish. We just end SARZ. We re coming for y'all greedy governments around the states. Share to everyone. #NowIsRevolution!
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by Freelane33(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Hmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by blacknp(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2020
Nchenches:

Story. Zamfara gold has been Zamfara’s all the time.
The division among ethnic groups in the south of Nigeria makes everything mineral in the south an exclusive property of Arewa-led federal government.
The SS elders in 1967 who went to Kaduna and begged northern gov to beg Gowon to carve the SS out of Biafra - these elders sold out the SS oil totally.
Ibo people that had no resources was dominating so the south south states moved on and have never looked back, it is the same ibo people we ran away from that are complaining on behalf of the south south.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by Sunmolar(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

All mineral resources in country is vested in the federal government and that is in the exclusive list and that stays. And the right royalty should be paid to the federal government.

what is federal about Nigeria

Does it mean the said state is been proactive and right?.

Investors had been licensed by FG.
The state bought up the investors.
Something is fishy about it.
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2020
vaxx:
30 killos of gold is less than three million dollars. Not impressive

I think they are totally fake. Each of those gold from their size supposed to be 2.5 to 3 kg each bar, if you could which day are showing on TV is only 30 kg is it means they are fake. I do not believe they are genuine because they are too rough casting. Anyway this would use the money to pay some of Nigeria's debt back
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by naija4life247: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
While the zoo owes the oil in the south
Well one thing is certain Nigeria will break one day wether you like it or not

One of the animals in the Zoo is speaking.

1 Like

Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by sylve11: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2020
leksite120:
u guys really av problem, what if they've not said this, you'll still be faulting them saying they couldn't tell d state to submit their gold

It's you who's full of problem. Travel and see. You just don't sit in one place and argue with people who knows more than you do. cool
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by Mathantics: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2020
vaxx:
30 killos of gold is less than three million dollars. Not impressive

Believe them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-to-matawalle-we-own-the-gold-deposits-in-zamfara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv1d9MnlXGM

This is just a cover up. Governor Wike and many other people know what is happening. In the North, there is no difference between resources managed by Federal and State government. As I have said severally, items in the exclusive list of the constitutions are items reserved to be managed by North, these are the items used to forcefully tie the South to the North for exploitation.

There are several illegal and Licensed miners. The narrative that a State Government is buying Gold from Licensed Miners of Gold Deposit in her land is a fallacy and a cover up. Who is regulating the State Government in an environment where the people at the State and Federal level are pursuing the same Arewa development Agenda. It is only in the South NNPC or NPA or Customs will be fighting with State government over parcel of land or properties because in reality those agencies are serving the interest of the North while the State government is fighting the interest of her people.

Zamfara government buying her gold from Licensed Gold miners in Zamfara is an afterthought.

1 Like

Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by Gyong(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2020
MrGoood:
Matawale: Salamu alaikum Buhari Baba, I comfirm I geti goll for my flace

Buhari: Goll shocked

Matawale: Yawa tongue

Buhari: Fedral Government I get every Goll , State I no get Goll

Matawale: State I get , I dey keef Goll naira baba

Buhari: Barawo I be , Make I no cause wahala for ya flace, Make I handoffer Goll for ya state for Federal
Matawale: I keef this Gold I no dey gife federal , Bab wahala Baba

You wicked. �������

You wicked.������������

Buhari: Shekau I go send remofe am

Matawale: Baba, Shekau ko
Buhari ( Cut off the phone) Danboroba sad
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by xjiggy: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2020
In truth, as a Federation, all states are suppose to have controlling interest in the resources. We in the south should use this as a precedent to start controlling our resources.

1 Like

Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by CyberHustle: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2020
According to the news, they are selling it to reduce dependence on federal allocation, well, if they release it like oil is being released by the SS and it is sold by FG then distributed, it will also help them reduce dependence on federal allocation also, because they will have more money to invest.
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by leksite120(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2020
sylve11:

It's you who's full of problem. Travel and see. You just don't sit in one place and argue with people who knows more than you do. cool
Ajala the traveller, pls educate me
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by Sleekfingers: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2020
blacknp:
Sure, Charity they say begins at home, he who seeks equity must come with clean hands, go & Judge the criminals in your own family first, poor righteous teacher.

thank u for displaying ur level of reasoning in the public
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by smallsmall: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmm

Just imagine the convoluted clarification by this Minister? shocked
Who gave out the License?
Was the process Transparent and followed Due Process?
Was there a Public Bidding for these License?
How is Govt monitoring the Quantity of Gold mined and how does this correllate with the cost of the License?
Is the Gold being mined in Osun/Oyo State following the same process?
Why is Gold mined in Osun State is the one the Fed Govt used in the Dubar Gold festival and not the one of Zamfara?

Just like Oil Blocks in the ND was allocated to Northerners mostly, without anu due process, the Gold in Osun has become a Northerner property while that of Zamafara belongs to "the People of Zanfara"!

This Nigeria must BreakUp, if these Northerners are bent on cheating and enslaving the South. of Nigeria.
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by tonyson010(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Racoon:
Gold that they have been mining & selling off from antiquity? Illegal gold mining is one of the immediate cause of banditry/insecurity in Zamfara State.The FG is just pretending to be waking up.I am not deceived.

Leave them to keep lying. Not every time we will agree to deception.
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by ZedicusZurZoran: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Adegbite trying to sweet talk and confuse other Nigerians. e no go work. you can sell the illiterates of the south west but not the learned. whether na how much u collect sef? anfonjaism
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by frog12: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
THINGS FALL APART. greed is what we start this. i am watching. hhahahahah
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2020
babaolofin:

This is just a cover up. Governor Wike and many other people know what is happening. In the North, there is no difference between resources managed by Federal and State government. As I have said severally, items in the exclusive list of the constitutions are items reserved to be managed by North, these are the items used to forcefully tie the South to the North for exploitation.

There are several illegal and Licensed miners. The narrative that a State Government is buying Gold from Licensed Miners of Gold Deposit in her land is a fallacy and a cover up. Who is regulating the State Government in an environment where the people at the State and Federal level are pursuing the same Arewa development Agenda. It is only in the South NNPC or NPA or Customs will be fighting with State government over parcel of land or properties because in reality those agencies are serving the interest of the North while the State government is fighting the interest of her people.

Zamfara government buying her gold from Licensed Gold miners in Zamfara is an afterthought.

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification button, so that you always be in the know of every breaking news as it happens in Nigeria and across the world. The subscription is free. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKdEtGAJUqVLodibwrLbN7A
Re: FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO by Myde4naija(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2022
nNEOo:
imagine where Nigeria could have being with regional government.

The Federal government are just a bunch of lazy criminals.
federel or state??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix) / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi / ‘You Are A Liar’ — Sunday Igboho Blasts Ojudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.