Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) (59695 Views)

E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
3x26:
ok just highlight and click s button
[s]
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by WhiteNigerian(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
As we End SARS, Let's End Evil in our Personal lives
As we End SARS , Let's End Inquity!
As we End SARS, Let Ensure Preparation for Soul in Eternity!
As we End SARS, Let's Ensure we Prepared forcthe Rapture!
Because if you Depart this Earth without JESUS ! There is Legalized SARS in Hell that will Torment you forever and Ever
If you are Here after the RAPTURE! Events worse than SARS will officially be on Ground and Without Mercy!!

Redpill
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
[/s][s]
3x26:
[s]
3x26:
[/s]
3x26:
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
3x26:
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by AdemolaA2: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
They even gave him front seat in a church because he is a celeb?
In the house of God, everyone is equal irrespective of who you are but na Nigerian, eye service is allowed....
Taking endsars to church ko neccesary, the ones done in the street is enough....

Don’t say what you don’t know ... he’s an instrumentalist for the church ...
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Don’t say what you don’t know ... he’s an instrumentalist for the church ...
he don do na, I Don hear all of una abeg
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by femlad97(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
YungJo207:

Which part of Old testament angel take kill person for doing such? And where e dey for inside Bible say you no fit protest where people worship? Remember say Christ protest for inside the temple oo scatter every where sef.
okay sir......is church a place of protesting....so church isn't for worshipping God again....its a place of protesting....okay sir
But remember God is reading your comment..... you are even making wrong accusations on Jesus Christ that he protest in churchhe didn't protest....he drove away the ungodly cos church is for worshipping God.....
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there.

He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.....let be guided
I know you won't agree with me but it's wrong.....people now a day have turn church to different thing so even dey go church to shoot hip pop music videos.... noone can try this in the mosque, why is it happening in mosque....we Christian have turn the house of the Lord to ungodly place
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
That's a shrine not a church.

Well done Assistant Jesus.
I assume you are God's spokesman/woman on this matter.

See, all of us will be amazed/surprised at things that will be unveiled on the last day.

Even those ones you believe are not shrine, how many worshippers there have their names in the book of LIFE?

God has no respect for the church name or nomenclature.
He only reckons with individuals.

"For as many as received him, gave he power to be called the sons of God" John 1:12

I dare say even if they attend Cele or C & S , they qualify to be called HIS provided they satisfy the expectation set in John 1:12 as shown above.

Judge not, so you won't be judged.
Selah.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Luftwaffe(f): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
zoezoelogistics:
[s]

See, all of us will be amazed/surprised at things that will be unveiled on the last day.

Even those ones you believe are not shrine, how many worshippers there have their names in the book of LIFE?

"For as many as received him, gave he power to be called the sons of God" John 1:12

I dare say even if they attend Cele or C & S , they qualify to be called HIS provided they satisfy the expectation set in John 1:12 as shown above.

Selah. [/s]

There is no "Last Day"
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by kingvicking(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
He might get to the church early enough to be in the front row cos of what he intend doing,
don't be too quick to criticise

southniyikaye:

In the house of God, everyone is equal irrespective of who you are but na Nigerian, eye service is allowed....
Taking endsars to church ko neccesary, the ones done in the street is enough....

For those quoting me
Abeg make una no vex, have heard you all biko...
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

You are too scared to face me so instead you insult my Dad who isn't here because its easier. You are a simp & a Coward. Product of watery semen & yeast infection mixture.
Absolutely! He is a bloody coward.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
zoezoelogistics:

Selah.
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

There is no "Last Day"
Don't mind that brainwashed gullible goon.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
kingvicking:
He might get to the church early enough to be in the front row cos of what he intend doing,
don't be too quick to criticise

a don apologies naw aba
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by merieam16(f): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
remove the log in ur eyes first. Aunty holier than thou
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by kutashi: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jerkbaba:
I hope SARS keeps killing all those yahoo boys. I hate them with a passion! All of them be mumu! Dey go just get small money start dey live loud lifestyle like idiots. They'll be making noise everywhere. Someone that's supposed to be living low-key lifestyle because you know you're in black man country. You know the envy and hate of a black man ! You still be living loud stupid lifestyle! Even all you Nigerian fools deserve all the suffering you're getting. When it comes to the countries problem you people no go talk. But you una shabi gossip all day about rubbish big brother and use your last money to vote stupid people. Ah no worry all una suffering just dey start! When election come, all of una mumu go vote one old anorexia brainless monkey put for power. And you want change. Don't worry. All of you go suffer well well! Stupid Africans.

You're a real jerk! Must insult your father, Mother, immediate brother and sister to pass a message? Werey jatijati
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:
He should keep it out of church
why? Church people are immune to being shot dead by SARS?
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Jerkbaba: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
kutashi:

You're a real jerk! Must insult your father, Mother, immediate brother and sister to pass a message? Werey jatijati
ok Bros.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by omooba969(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jerkbaba:
I hope SARS keeps killing all those yahoo boys. I hate them with a passion! All of them be mumu! Dey go just get small money start dey live loud lifestyle like idiots. They'll be making noise everywhere. Someone that's supposed to be living low-key lifestyle because you know you're in black man country. You know the envy and hate of a black man ! You still be living loud stupid lifestyle! Even all you Nigerian fools deserve all the suffering you're getting. When it comes to the countries problem you people no go talk. But you una shabi gossip all day about rubbish big brother and use your last money to vote stupid people. Ah no worry all una suffering just dey start! When election come, all of una mumu go vote one old anorexia brainless monkey put for power. And you want change. Don't worry. All of you go suffer well well! Stupid Africans.

@bolded,

That's the culture grin just as our criminal-politicians loot our commonwealth and live large, rubbing it on our faces.

So our internet fraudsters expect the same treatment coz they know that Nigerians have a penchant for giving preferential treatment to thieves.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by merieam16(f): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
You have time o bro.

Leave those haters. White garment gives them issue.
serious issues my broda and they will not allow them rest at night
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by bruhvik007: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
okay
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by timilehin007(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:
you are trying to sound funny. Maybe you should drink blood tonic. You must be running temperature with the way you just vomited this rubbish
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Jerkbaba: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
omooba969:

@bolded,

That's the culture just as our criminal-politicians loot our commonwealth and live large, rubbing it on our faces.

So our internet fraudsters expect the same treatment coz they know that Nigerians have a penchant for giving preferential treatment to thieves.
The problem is the yahoo boys are young and making it! In a country like this with extreme hardship, young guys driving big boy cars attracts a lot of attention especially from SARS and police because they don't believe a young man can be making it & be driving such luxurious cars when your not a politician or work in an oil company. This attracts hate, envy & jealously cus this police and law enforcement officers are angry and frustrated! They aren't paid well, they can't even feed well! They're very angry! And you know what an angry black man can do. They then push all this anger to the young guys trying to make it! It's like a vicious circle. This SARS can't pick on all these old powerful politicians they see in luxurious cars so what's left for them? They prey on the young guys. Even in the animal kingdom, the biggest predators always attack the weakest of preys. It's a jungle out here.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Oloriebi17(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=Luftwaffe post=94840234]That's a shrine not a church.[/quote GOD IN HEAVEN SEES YOU
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by BUCHI0573: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
The NEXT step will be #ENDNIGERIA# so that we can all choose a country of our choice
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by nairanaira12: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

You are too scared to face me so instead you insult my Dad who isn't here because its easier. You are a simp & a Coward. Product of watery semen & yeast infection mixture.

From the comment you made, it's obvious you are more morally corrupt than those going to the place you call a shrine.

Many of you who think you are better Christians than others are Bunch of rabid dogs with lives that are worse than those of the people you consider to be sinners.

Bunch of hypocritical pharisees.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by NybenSBF101(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
They no dy carry clean eye go white garment church o
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by YungJo207(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
femlad97:
okay sir......is church a place of protesting....so church isn't for worshipping God again....its a place of protesting....okay sir
But remember God is reading your comment..... you are even making wrong accusations on Jesus Christ that he protest in churchhe didn't protest....he drove away the ungodly cos church is for worshipping God.....
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there.

He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.....let be guided
I know you won't agree with me but it's wrong.....people now a day have turn church to different thing so even dey go church to shoot hip pop music videos.... noone can try this in the mosque, why is it happening in mosque....we Christian have turn the house of the Lord to ungodly place

I won't argue with you I would only tell you 2 things.
1) The church of God is not a building

2) read your Bible and understand it.
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Primenet(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nice one

Check out the new strategy for making money online without recruiting and sponsoring

Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by DenreleDave(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

So na girl u be sef

Be my woman na.. Pls
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Poppintboy: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
clout chaser
Re: Small Doctor Took EndSARS Campaign To Church (photos, video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
BoboNogoDie:

grin
Who be dis one again?
pls how do I highlight it didn't work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Remembers Iyabo Momoh In "Papa Ajasco"? / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations / Busola Dakolo Gorgeous In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.