Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS (19181 Views)

Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by sorom4: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hypocrites
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by yabatown: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Medicine after death
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Whoube99(f): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
See this evil party grin grin grin
They didn't protest ooo
so as to be politically correct
Now they are forming solidarity
Evil party grin
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by zsamorano(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pls, house I need your help...I've been battling depression due to my recent job loss. Pls, I need your help as per getting any job to fecth me something daily, weekly or monthly....be it hotel, schools, farm or anywhere....I don't wants to be criminal and I don't mind any job in anywhere or any state. Thanks a lot. I have HND in banking and finance and I'm base in abeokuta in ogun state....May God help u as u link me up. Thanks a lot. U can whatsapp me or call on 08064784680.
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by omoiyalayi(m): 12:00am On Oct 12, 2020
Na now day break on their side ? ?

When police was brutalizing & shooting the protester where were they ??

Did they say anything then

On a normal level e no suppose better for this people because they are part of the problem
Re: APC Applauds IGP’s Proscription Of SARS by stanisbaratheon: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2020
I see hypocrisy and eye service combined. The APC could offer a word in solidarity with the people but was quick to commend the IG of Police for dissolving SARS.

Foolish people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Set To Host ₦‎3 Billion Refinery In Tongeji Island / ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists / Wike Suspends Fred Kpakol And Dagogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.