Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Do You Need An Mpos/pos Device For Your Business ? Whatsapp Me On 09099261730 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need An Mpos/pos Device For Your Business ? Whatsapp Me On 09099261730 (659 Views)

Contact Us Let Us Install A Car Tracking Device For You. / Original Pure Undiluted Honey For Sale... Call Or Whatsapp Me On 08092151959 / Delicious Cupcakes Available. From 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need An Mpos/pos Device For Your Business ? Whatsapp Me On 09099261730 by ayokolaBlog(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
What Is A Baxi POS and MPOS
The Baxi POS is an android based device that enables the end user to pay for a multitude of digital products and services (airtime, data bundles, money transfers, cash withdrawals, pay TV bills e.t.c)

The MPOS is a pocket sized point of sale device that performs the function of a cash register when connected to the baxi mobile app.

For more inquiries, assistance or purchase, comment below or send a direct message on whatsapp 09099261730..

Are you planning to scale up or expand your business ?

Worry no more because Baxi 2.0 is all you need.

Download the Baxi 2.0 and enjoy exciting benefits and unique features such as

✓Rewards on successful sign-up

✓Rewards for life when those you refer continue to carry out transactions.

✓ Instant commissions

✓ Referral bonuses when you refer someone to sign-up to the app using your partner or user ID.

✓ Bank account opening

✓Cash advance

✓ Cash Withdrawal

✓ Money Transfer via phone number registered with the bank.

✓Zero charges on virtual card usage on the app and many more

Download the app on Google playstore

The MPOS is a device designed to enable agents that make use of the Baxi Mobile App to carry out card transactions seamlessly. In other words, with the Baxi MPOS agents can perform transactions using the ATM card. Such transactions include card withdrawals and purchase payments/payments for goods.

The MPOS device cost N17,000 only. See attached pictures.

Become a full Mobile Money Agent with the Baxi Mobile App and Baxi MPOS device. Search and download Baxi Mobile app on playstore. After downloading the app, you can apply for the Baxi Mobile POS (MPOS) that cost only N17,000 and begin card withdrawals.

Grab yours now!!!

For more inquiries, assistance or purchase, comment below or send a direct message on whatsapp 09099261730..

Re: Do You Need An Mpos/pos Device For Your Business ? Whatsapp Me On 09099261730 by ayokolaBlog(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
AND WE HAVE KASHZOO MPOS TOO..

What is KASHZOO MPOS ?

MPOS is a Point of Sales Terminal that enables Mobile Money Agents Perform Cash Withdrawal / Cash Deposit, access loans to grow their business,Earn Commission from Mobile Money Operations(Account Opening, BVN Registrations, Crowdsourcing of reliable market data using mobile technology)

What Can I Use KASHZOO MPOS for?

KASHZOO MPOS can be use by Agents to perform:

*CASH withdrawal and deposit;
* Funds Transfer
* Utilities and Bills Payments
*Accept payment for purchase of goods and services
*Mobile Money Account Opening

How can I begin to Use a KASHZOO MPOS Terminal?

First, you must be a KASHZOO MPOS Registered Agent.

What are the Requirements to become a Registered KASHZOO MPOS Agent?

1. Government Approve ID Card
2. Utility Bill or Proof of Residence where Terminal will be used

How Much does the Terminal Cost?

Each Terminal Cost ::WHATSAPP 09099261730

When do I receive my Terminal After Payment ?

It takes a total of 3 Workings days from Payment date to get your terminal.

Do I get funds Instantly?

Yes, KASHZOO MPOS enables you to get funds instantly on into your bank account/wallet as transaction occur

What is the Charge per Transaction FOR CARD WITHDRAWAL?
We Charge b/w

N1,000 to N5,000 are charged at N30

N5,001 to 10,000 are charged at N45

N10,001 to N20,000 are charged at N76

N20,001 to N40,000 are charged at N85

N40,001 to N100,000 are charged at N110

N100,001 to N200,000 are charged at N150

Can I acquire more than one Terminal?
Yes you can

Do I make Income from the other Services aside the POS Transaction?

Yes, Aside POS Transaction there are a lot of other challenge you can make income. Various Links are posted on your dashboard from time to time Which you can take advantage of. Income from this services are paid instantly to your bank account when complete the task.

INTERESTED IN THE KASHZOO MPOS?

Send in your valid email address, business name (registered or not), location address/city/state. to the whatsapp line 09099261730

Re: Do You Need An Mpos/pos Device For Your Business ? Whatsapp Me On 09099261730 by Hausa(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2021
Hello.
I wanted to ask you a question about something but your number isn't going through.
It's also not on whatsapp.

Can I ask here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An Mpos/pos Device For Your Business ? Whatsapp Me On 09099261730 by ayokolaBlog(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hausa:
Hello.
I wanted to ask you a question about something but your number isn't going through.
It's also not on whatsapp.

Can I ask here?

chat me here 08133749636

(1) (Reply)

Snooker Board In Abuja : Billiard Table For Sale / We Take The Stress Off You / French Tutors Needed (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.