Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked (35272 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Death Of Soun Of Ogbomoso / Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace / DSS Rescues Minister, Soun As Hoodlums Attack Palace In Ogbomoso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by lastempero: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Acidosis:

If Nigerians go violent ehn, expect full deployment of the military and nationwide curfew soon.

This agitation should be done with SENSE.

Military wey no get ball.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by JohnFrankling(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Very unnecessary if you ask me

Going violent will only do more harm than good. By the time they make a scapegoat out of one of them, you will begin to pity them.
na goat you be Las Las.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by nairalandankrah: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
richardtimothy:
them too dey do us ojorooooooo
Nah so e go be
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by nairalandankrah: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
MajohBankz:

Dem too dey do us ojoro
Nah so my bro
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by Unrated900(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Did they succeed in breaking his head??

Chai see gal child’s comment
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
They should have broken that his large cone head
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
csn01:

Sarap der .they said youth, hoodlums, thugs, miscreants, when did he mentioned or tag SARS. Anu.
with this type of anger, you might soon run mad o, check yourself
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
with this type of anger, you might soon run mad o, check yourself
go and protest near police barracks, let them use you do shooting spree.
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by AIlahuAkbar: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mikecold:
He is the minister of youth for Christ sake, youths are not happy

He was discouraging naira Marley from speaking the last time
so you encourage violence?
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by SexytorresE(f): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
“Dem too Dey do is ojoro “ Thanks for reminding me of junglist with that song grin
nairalandankrah:
.we go .flog politicians koboko
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by SexytorresE(f): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oga yahoo are not ur problem , leave that for EFCC and protest over what u gain for tomorrow.
ILoveDemMANNA:
After EndSARS,
Can we now have #EndYahooYahoo?!

Any legit Nigerian with me on this ?

I love this too... let's juxtapose it along with the aforementioned.

Correct

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by InvertedHammer: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
/
I am glad that Yoruba youths are realizing that respect is earned. No oppressor deserves respect. This is 21st Century. The traditional rulers have thrown their dignity and integrity to the dogs. Dignity and integrity were what earned them respect in the olden days.
/
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by Collins4u1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Going violent will only do more harm than good. By the time they make a scapegoat out of one of them, you will begin to pity them.

Exactly, nobody's gonna ask you.

Everything is not gonna be handled with a soft glove always.
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by Edeyoung: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:
All these ones are just going round in circles... Telling us that the protest has been hijacked by criminals as if we don't know... 99% of the protesters are criminals. But the full wrath of the law will soon catch up with them..

God bless Nigeria.

Mugu

Buhari zombies

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by walter11590: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
who has this minster photograph
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bops grin See how dem scatter throne room, like say na where mc oluomo been dey give press conference

Nigeria's leaders aren't worth shīt

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by solonubinho(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2020
nairalandankrah:

Dem too dey do us Ojoro.. grin
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by Roozzaay(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Sunday Dare is just as useless as his Principal in Abuja....spit on them
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by Roozzaay(m): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2020
SexytorresE:
Oga yahoo are not ur problem , leave that for EFCC and protest over what u gain for tomorrow.

I wonder what he want make EFCC dey do o cheesy
Don't blame him, so many like him have been paid
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by SolidGains: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Fucknlbots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eHUoMv4TaU

If you have a core i5 laptop that you are willing to dispose for 40k, kindly quote me.

Location is lagos

Haha! Core i5 for 40k? u wicked no be small o...haba!
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by calcal: 1:09am On Oct 12, 2020
NA FIRE FOR BETTER, BOYS NEXT TIME SET THAT PLACE ON FIRE
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by OwenJesse27(m): 2:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Good they should have burn it down...
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by juman(m): 3:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Attacking Soun is unacceptable.
What concern him with sars thing.
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by tballeyy(m): 3:23am On Oct 12, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

are u a Ghanaian? Fear fear

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by anonimi: 4:01am On Oct 12, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3794914_12107033102088891332957211322802348550781822n_jpeg4a33e240165186c1d2e9c7d80feeca71

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by anonimi: 4:04am On Oct 12, 2020
nairalandankrah:

Very necessary instead of flogging petty thieves who are sometimes pushed into it because of the economic situation.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by Abudu2000(m): 5:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Elvinci101:
I thought Yoruba people have complete respect for their elders and zero tolerance for disrespect but what we are seeing here has shown that their youths lack home training.
don't mind them. We benins in as much as our oba has our best interests but no one dare cross his gate wether guard or no guard. Yoruba respect na eye service but anyway i agree with the youths here coz this govt has pushed it citizens to the brink. The whole yoruba monachs are all useless, they all combined can't even measure up to any SS monach let alone ours.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by Keraxes: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Abudu2000:
don't mind them. We benins in as much as our oba has our best interests but no one dare cross his gate wether guard or no guard. Yoruba respect na eye service but anyway i agree with the youths here coz this govt has pushed it citizens to the brink. The whole yoruba monachs are all useless, they all combined can't even measure up to any SS monach let alone ours.
You sure say you get sense. When mentioning first class kings in Nigeria, your oba of Benin is not even in the first 3
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by Mrpojj(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2020
Islie:

DAILY POST

The elders have stopped doing what they are supposed to do, this is the result,
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by IreneJane: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Mikecold:
He is the minister of youth for Christ sake, youths are not happy

He was discouraging naira Marley from speaking the last time
Pls kindly, dont talk like that bro, ogbomoso indigenes has already taken it to another level, not endsars campaign.. it was ladokites that protested .. ogbomoso indigenes always look for opportunities to display their ignorance.. i live with them for over 15 years of my academics career...
Re: EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked by banty: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2020
nairalandankrah:
DEM TOO DEY DO US OJORO !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Norway Prime Minister Described As ‘Nigeria Government Official’ By Twitter / Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse / Wike Releases Names Of Suspected Kidnappers, Cultists, Robbers In Rivers, LIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.