Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign (100880 Views)

Aisha Yesufu & Endsars: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by ridbell01(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
i really love professionalism in protesting not like that coward
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by ademidedavid(f): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Okuda:

what us she doing that those other ones did not do in their respective fields? you are already denying dead heroines. what would make her own case different when she is gone?

Anyone that cannot stand for the masses in time of tribulation is not worthy to be called an hero, anyone that cannot challenge the government, anyone that cannot go to jail for a just course doesn't deserve the HEROIC title.......and all one who cannot loose all to make others happy isn't fit to be called one.
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Goodyluvs: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Victory to the people at last
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by tolguy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:
History will also be kind to the man whose alliance with a key southern region made the two regions to protest together for the first time. The great Nnamdi Kanu might end up more popular in history than Nelson Mandela.
kikikiki greastest scammer of our time

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by FarahAideed: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Evilgenuis:
She's a goddess... I rather idolize her than some of our GOs... I will name my daughter Aisha grin grin grin

That crook a goddess ...y'all are too gullible ..This woman was part of those used by APC to usher in Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Zeinymira(f): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Built2last:

Oga did you participate. Upload your evidence and stop hating. By her faith and religion she would have stood aloof and watched. Against all odds. She went beyond ranting online.
What's the meaning of what you typed?
Islam is a religion against oppression. As Muslims we are encouraged to stop it.
The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or is oppressed.” It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, we help the oppressed, but how do we help an oppressor?” The Prophet said, “By seizing his hand.”

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Rugaria: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Aisha Yusufu is an African Queen.... The real MVP...
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Evilgenuis: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
FarahAideed:

That crook a goddess ...y'all are too gullible

You can say whatever you want about her but her consistent demands for a good governance stands her out

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by HandsomeBlack: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Samsimple:
Aisha yesufu for president

Just like that? Na wah people oh. Oshiomole did more than these during his NLC era but what became of him after Edo women helped him to become governor?

I commend the woman and all protesters though but would she still be the same if President Buhari had given her a post in his government?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Evilgenuis:
She's a goddess... I rather idolize her than some of our GOs... I will name my daughter Aisha grin grin grin
you no serious grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Ategberoson(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
I've notice Aisha name bearer to be bold, courageous and determined, She's not an exemption of that impression

I like her courage, even though I don't regard activism in Nigeria because most activist can be buy easily, everyone is looking for way out

nevertheless I salute her zeal and determination. power belong to the people, do not let anyone take it from you, that power is yours
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Kingstanding: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:
History will also be kind to the man whose alliance with a key southern region made the two regions to protest together for the first time. The great Nnamdi Kanu might end up more popular in history than Nelson Mandela.
. Why are you talking like someone suffering from mouth diarrhea?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Rugaria: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Zeinymira:

What's the meaning of what you typed?
Islam is a religion against oppression. As Muslims we are encouraged to stop it.
The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or is oppressed.” It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, we help the oppressed, but how do we help an oppressor?” The Prophet said, “By seizing his hand.”
Is mallam Buhari, the oppressor, also a follower of the same messenger oof Allah? Or is he a disoriented marabout?¿

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Northern women are the one fighting for Southerners who are busy on twitter typing
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by fuckpro: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
ICONIC

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by themaestro08(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
sapphiere:
They may not be yahoo boys but they were actually committing crime.

Did you read the thread on nairaland? Please read it. I am sure after you've done that you will realize how ignorant you were.
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:

You have started claiming the victory again, i remember some scared easterners ranting, about how they will be looking at the rest of us while they sit comfortably in there dirty shops guess what we didn't need them
The rest of Nigerians are capable, the remaining 5% can remain silent.
Mumu
When igbos protested for biafra ,you were scared baaa

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Donpaper: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Our naija Ninja
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by gleamy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kudos to her..
With the first picture, I'll tell my kids that's our Naija Statue Of Liberty... �
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Keep it up
Lizard said if no one praises him he will do it himself
No one can remove the gains of ipob protest not minding some cowards here that were chiding the military are now chest beating
End Nigeria now

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Koda001: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gradually, the leaders of a new Nigeria are showing up! No doubt she has a place in the new Nigeria of Justice and Equity![color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by emijo(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Not forgetting Runtown and Falz who started the protest when other celebrities chickened out.
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by frankyychiji(f): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Maj196:
Ikpu
..nne buhari
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Jeromejnr(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Okuda:

you nigerians would never remember her. nigerians have short memories and are quick to forget. she is alive now but when she is dead who would remember her? na so una dey remember Dora and Stella? abeg shift one side abeg...yeye naija people

Lol. True tho. Tired of naija mentality.
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Fourwinds: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
A great woman in a country whose president is a dullard
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by lordsharks(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:

Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by martineverest(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
caylakays:
Runtown that initiated d protest at first nko
runtown ke?..aisha started it 2 weeks go..runtown was 4 days ago
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by plankyjacky(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
The woman of the year 2020!
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by joepepsy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
You mean the coward in England.
SLAP44:

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Mayehunta991: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Abeg go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Respect to her
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Starzo: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
I live for that day
Exmilitant:
can you withstand a revolution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.