Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

“we Want Sars” – Nigerian Parents Protest Against Disbandment Of SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “we Want Sars” – Nigerian Parents Protest Against Disbandment Of SARS (481 Views)

Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Want Sars” – Nigerian Parents Protest Against Disbandment Of SARS by JOHNAHGU: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Following the disbandment of SARS by the Inspector General of police, some Nigerian parents have kicked against the decision. The parents who came out in their numbers, were spotted in a video, speaking against the disbandment of Sars in all states in Nigeria. According to the parents, they do not want SARS to be disbanded at all. They were seen in the video, raising their placards, and screaming that they want SARS. However, Nigerians have dragged them for taking such action, and refusing to consider the feelings of the general public, adding that their sons and daughters may be the next victims.

Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: “we Want Sars” – Nigerian Parents Protest Against Disbandment Of SARS by Freelane33(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
These idiots never lose any of their kids . GOD PUNISH DEM ALL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “we Want Sars” – Nigerian Parents Protest Against Disbandment Of SARS by gfirm: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
urray
Re: “we Want Sars” – Nigerian Parents Protest Against Disbandment Of SARS by Davash222(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
I’ll disown my father if I see him in a gathering like this.

2 Likes

Re: “we Want Sars” – Nigerian Parents Protest Against Disbandment Of SARS by blowjob: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fake news
Re: “we Want Sars” – Nigerian Parents Protest Against Disbandment Of SARS by JOHNAHGU: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mouth Gig:
Fake news
Who told u its fake?
Re: “we Want Sars” – Nigerian Parents Protest Against Disbandment Of SARS by AskProf: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
JOHNAHGU:
Following the disbandment of SARS by the Inspector General of police, some Nigerian parents have kicked against the decision. The parents who came out in their numbers, were spotted in a video, speaking against the disbandment of Sars in all states in Nigeria. According to the parents, they do not want SARS to be disbanded at all. They were seen in the video, raising their placards, and screaming that they want SARS. However, Nigerians have dragged them for taking such action, and refusing to consider the feelings of the general public, adding that their sons and daughters may be the next victims.

Watch the video HERE

You don't mean it.
Re: “we Want Sars” – Nigerian Parents Protest Against Disbandment Of SARS by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lol
Na Sars people go wear suits and native to protest joor, no sane person who have suffered Sars brutality will want them

(1) (Reply)

Northern Govs Condemn Attack On #endsars Protesters, Demand Probe / Amotekun Vs Herdsmen Clash Update: 47 Arrested On Revenge Mission / Yoruba Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home, Burnt Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.