Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? (45008 Views)

If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by GreatResearcher: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
adioolayi:

I am talking about average earnings of Nigerians...you are here talking about being wise Proof to me that average Nigerians earn more than #200,000 monthly. If you can't, then #200,000 is HUGE!
I went through the thread. The issues wasn't about average earning. It was about the value of 200k.

In your post I quoted, you didn't talk about average earning. You only said those who earn 200k and below should click like and those who earn above should click share.

The point is the worth of that 200k. What can 200k afford in this country? That money isn't enough for a single person talk more of a family person.
When you factor in transportation, feeding, clothing etc you will know that 200k isn't anything.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
fineboynl:
no I will not accept it just because she ask me out.

I am very selective before I date any one. I first start with friend to get to know anyone within the first 2 weeks so I would know if to proceed or not. so that's why I will not accept. so no girl should ask me out.

I like fine boys. I like fine boys on nairaland.

Let's date kiss

#Inodeyhearword #Igetcoconuthead
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
If you'd be kind enough to peruse through this thread from page 1 to 3 at least, I'm sure you'd see evidence of the point I was trying to pass across to you about men and beauty.

At least 80% of men will lose out on a woman because of lack of beauty. Most won't even bother being friends with her to start with. It's that bad. And if he rejects a lady for being ugly, how else can he discover her innate qualities?

I need a convincing reply.

Cc: Zither

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
greggng:

If she meets my standard why not ...below are my requirement
She must be yellow girl
She must be of good character,
She must not have insanity or epilepsy in her family
She must be a working class lady
She must be from 5.8 and above
She must not 've k or bow leg
She must not 've tribal mark
She must be good in bed
She must be a good cook
She must be ambitious

This is exactly why divorce rate is very high. Of everything thing you said, you didn't add she must be prayerful, she must be someone who fears God, she must love your family, she should respect the biblical role of a wife. Nothing like that.

Anyway, I hope you find your requirements.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
If I fancy her, why not
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Camelot65: 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

This is exactly why divorce rate is very high. Of everything thing you said, you didn't add she must be prayerful, she must be someone who fears God, she must love your family, she should respect the biblical role of a wife. Nothing like that.

"She must be of good character".....

You didn't see that??
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Bedesipop(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
y not! if she go do the spending
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Billchille: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Freelane33:
Let her roast and toast me first grin cheesy. Then I’ll give you an answer
let her not be a single mother,they are usually wounded lion ,most times their believe is all men are the same.......so,that man that made them single mother....

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by moneyissweet(m): 12:00am On Oct 12, 2020
And she is still single? Thank your amadioha.

Burstscam:
If you asked this question few years a go, I would have said yes. I used to brag that any woman that will have the courage to woo me will become my wife. But my experience two years ago changed everything.

During NYSC, I met this lovely girl and we became friends. Along the line, she was so much into me that she started wooing me. I felt very sorry for her. First, her innocence was out of this world; I saw pure love in her eyes, but accepting her proposal would only amount to me using her to satisfy my sexual urge and then move on. I didn't feel the same way she felt towards me.

My initial plan when I met her was to get her closer and bed her, but seeing the purity of her heart, I wouldn't forgive myself if I ever used her. So I took out time to explain to her that we would be better off as just friends. It was very difficult. I won't lie, at times I made out with her, but I exercised great constraints...

Till date she still tells me that she misses me
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 12, 2020
daddymummy:
The way some males are answering this question shows how stupidly cheap men are.

Even if you would accept a lady if she tossed you, while answering this question, you should have said you would not accept.

That is what females would have done if the question was the other way round.

Females do that so that it won't appear as if they are cheap or desperate.

Even if they know they will accept a man,they will still deny it and make it appear as if they aren't interested.

After all, even if you say you would accept it if a lady tossed you,that doesn't mean a lady will automatically tossed you.

So males should have used this opportunity to show that they themselves are not cheap.

But here, they are making themselves so low by saying they can accept any girl who tossed them.

Does saying so guarantee you a toss from a lady?

Why can't males be wise for once when the issue involve women and relationship? Why?

Because of the way men have made themselves so cheap, women are even finding other women more attractive than men.

That is the truth from recent discovery in sexuality.

No one values anything that is cheap and so easy to get.

So males,stop being fools.

Rise and save yourselves.

After all,there are 2 genders in the world.

The way you need a lady as a man is the way she needs you.

But men are giving the impression that women are greater than them.

If men can shun women at least one week in 10 years, women will go down on their knees and beg. They will begin to value our sexuality.

Stop being so desperate. Sometime just act as if you are not interested.

If I may ask: How many women have you gained by being so desperate and making yourself so cheap?

Infact,if you actually want to get women,it is better to act as if you are not interested and as if you are not cheap or easy.

That's when you will get women.

But your desperation is driving them from you.

I speak from experience.

If all men can act as if they are not interested once in a month,we can regain our lost glory.

Women will start respecting our sexuality

after all,they have their own sex organ and we have our own.

One needs the other. And non should claim to be higher than the other.
My brother you spoke my mind.

Anywhere there's a post on woman looking for a man,thousands of men will apply to get the woman. It usually makes me so sad.
Men make themselves so Cheap.
Even if they know that by applying online for the woman who is looking for a man, the woman won't even answer them,they will still disgracefully be be saying all sweet things to her and be begging ...No dignity at all in them when they see woman.

Had it been it is the other way round, women will not answer.
If at all they answer,they will only be abusing the man who is looking for a woman or better still,they will act uninterested while answering the man.

It is very bad that men are becoming very low.

At least why not act uninterested in some cases involving a woman?

Particularly if you Know you can't get her,why not also act as if you never wanted her or as if you are not interested.

That would at least give you dignity.

Why not act in a way that women will also start believing that our sex organs is important and that they can pay us to have a taste of our preek.

Men desperation is making women to believe that there is nothing in our sex organs that is worth paying to have a taste of.

Men desperation is making women to believe their sex organs and body is more important than that of men.

Hence they wear revealing clothes and tax men if men want sex with them.

The surprising thing is that men are not ashamed at all for all these degradation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by iammolise(m): 12:02am On Oct 12, 2020
weblord1900:
Who go day pay the urgent 2k...if I may ask
cheesy
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by greggng: 12:02am On Oct 12, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Thank u for reminding me...
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:10am On Oct 12, 2020
It depends on whether I'm interested or not, you should try and understand wether someone has genuine attraction to you before you toast them. But nevertheless I can give a girl chance to see how things unravels, wether we are compatible or not.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Camelot65:
"She must be of good character".....

You didn't see that??

Good character and serious Christian is not the same thing.
Good character cannot produce serious people who fear God.
But fearing God can produce good character.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Offpoint1:

My Dada I sight yougrin

Dem don knack me 30 years ban on my other account on top nothing o
wetin happen? grin
abi u dey hit on one of the mod"s babes?
i recall somebody do one thread giving list of ladies here wey u no suppose toast other mod will ban u grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Candycrushy(f): 12:14am On Oct 12, 2020
It should have been a beautiful thing but it's not meant for mostly Nigeria men
Ask me why
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by dingbang(m): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2020
One just did now and I accepted.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by wildikeman(m): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2020
Why not... I will even have a great respect for her.... That's a real woman!

That's why I still have respect for Juliet and Ivie and one other calabar girl like that...

Those ones are Nigerians o... But abroad it's no biggie... You folks should try getting to a white dominated area.. They will come for you trust me... If they can come for me.. Yours will be super easy

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by kiddkash(m): 12:22am On Oct 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Many guys will not accept if u do it directly but indirectly..u will win their heart
you're probably right.
when I was younger, there was this girl who liked me, and she used subtle signs like
if we're in front of people, she'll call me her husband or boyfriend, she liked sitting so close to me
I wasn't nervous or really shy, I just didn't know what else to do.
do I say how are you and she says she's fine, then what else.
will there be awkward silence?

I am not exactly shy, I just don't know how to maintain eye contact with a female
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by pansophist(m): 12:22am On Oct 12, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Lol, y'all think too highly of yourselves.

Anyway, why did you stop your diary on "Passing thoughts"? I was enjoying your perspective on the privileges of being female, and I notice that most, if not all your general narratives and comments is mostly centered on women, either subtle jabs, positivity or negativity, are you a psychologist on a gender research or you're trying to understand the female mind?

I'm a businessman that is interested in psychology, philosophy, ancient knowledge and gender differences. If we live in a world where you can be a psychologist/researcher without a degree, then I can describe myself as one. I've spent a huge chunk of my life studying about humans, our behaviours, motivations, and gender issues are a subset of it.

I didn't stop with my "passing thoughts" just lost the motivation to continue. But if you truly enjoyed my "passing thoughts", then you're open minded, something many people and in this context females particularly are not. They get offended and pissed if something doesn't makes them feel good, no matter how true it is. Okay i will resume it. Keep an eye on it.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by iLegendd(m): 12:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Yes and no.

Case closed.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by JustTruth: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2020
So far no be runs girl..... but, everybody na runs person one way or the other.

Oyadorf:
Sure... Courage is among things that impress me about females. Even if I don't like, the courage she has will make me like her.

But all to one condition "SHE SHOULDN'T BE ONE OF THOSE RUNS GIRL".

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Candycrushy:
It should have been a beautiful thing but it's not meant for mostly Nigeria men
Ask me why
Y
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by pemoney(m): 1:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
1) she has rejected your proposal or
2) shes beyond your level and class or
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?

I will tell her I will go and think about it grin grin
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by mdan(m): 1:38am On Oct 12, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I went through the thread. The issues wasn't about average earning. It was about the value of 200k.

In your post I quoted, you didn't talk about average earning. You only said those who earn 200k and below should click like and those who earn above should click share.

The point is the worth of that 200k. What can 200k afford in this country? That money isn't enough for a single person talk more of a family person.
When you factor in transportation, feeding, clothing etc you will know that 200k isn't anything.

You speak like one who reside in highbrow areas here in Nigeria. If that's the case then you might not be able to relate. Nigeria as a country is beleaguered by poverty, suffice it to say that 2/3 of Nigerians are poor and earn within or below 150k. In a setting like ours, 200k can be termed a big money for many Nigerians because this is the epicenter of poverty. You don't expect 200k to be termed as money to the politicians, oil sector guys etc. So in a nutshell, 200k is a big money for many Nigerians, but not all Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by juniorstar(m): 1:42am On Oct 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
1) she has rejected your proposal or
2) shes beyond your level and class or
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?

1 its fine for a woman to reject your proposal, but you can always try again! if you so desire.
2 no woman is above ur level, but you must reason alike and you must have a life, if she then decide to share that life with u no probs!
3 it depends on what u want, if u decides to snatch her from someone else or you want to let her be, its your choice!
to your question, if I was interested b4 she asked, I will accept.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Offpoint1: 1:58am On Oct 12, 2020
lefulefu:
wetin happen? grin
abi u dey hit on one of the mod"s babes?
i recall somebody do one thread giving list of ladies here wey u no suppose toast other mod will ban u grin grin grin
I no do anything o, I just wake up see 30 years ban dem talk sey I break rule 19 o....

If na dia babe I toast na 600 years dem for knack me ogrin

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by josh1998(m): 2:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Why not give it a try. yes
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 12, 2020
Offpoint1:

I no do anything o, I just wake up see 30 years ban dem talk sey I break rule 19 o....

If na dia babe I toast na 600 years dem for knack me ogrin
all dese 30yrs ,100 yrs ban no make sense.if dem want to ban someone for long then just give the moniker a permanent ban cheesy
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by slyd90(m): 2:56am On Oct 12, 2020
If she's not pretty I won't accept....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? / She Has Been Begging To Be My Girlfriend / Advantages Of Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.