Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? (44980 Views)

If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by chronique(m): 3:00am On Oct 12, 2020
If I like her, sure!
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by flyingdutchman(m): 3:03am On Oct 12, 2020
MY WIFE WOOED ME. We have been married for 8 years now. God has been faithful. Sexy girl she is.

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Brushstrokes20: 3:19am On Oct 12, 2020
It's a Common experience with me....
But I messed up oftentimes cos I'm shy around ladies.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Karleb(m): 3:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Why not?
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by fineboynl(m): 4:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I like fine boys. I like fine boys on nairaland.
Let's date kiss
#Inodeyhearword #Igetcoconuthead

unavailable, but born2fuck is available

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:11am On Oct 12, 2020
fineboynl:

unavailable, but born2fuck is available

angry angry angry

It's you I want to date. No one else.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by ike95: 4:19am On Oct 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Many guys will not accept if u do it directly but indirectly..u will win their heart
your on point my dear,na style some ladies they carry toast men this. days.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Fatfab(m): 4:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Ofcos yes,cos DAT doesn't make her a bad person.BT a courageous woman who will stand still lyk Aisha yesufu grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nicoddemus(m): 4:58am On Oct 12, 2020
I go for what I want. A gurl wooing me is a waste of time. If I like you I'd had done the wooing before you even started cheesy
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by romunu(m): 5:16am On Oct 12, 2020
I have always agreed.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by jodpoundz(m): 5:32am On Oct 12, 2020
i have a same situation right here, just that she spoke to my brother instead, she told him that she liked me, ofcourse she knows he's going to tell me, i have not seen her since thou bcus of my work scheduel but i know she is shy bcus of the way she carrys her self towards me, am even surprise bcus she never show any sign anytime we see, she's probably nursing the feelings then, but am a good guy i dont take any girl that show me love intrest for granted cus its very hard to meet a girl that would love you back the way you love her, but she is not the first i had like two others like that sha, one want me to be her sex pathner i declind, the other one broke my hart cus she relocated with her family to the east and i dont do distance relationship, well she love me so mad and i reciprocated like mad too we all most had sex but she was a virgin so i ran away from sex with her, i cant disvirgin a girl am not sure i would marry, she was still young and naive to me tho. As for the question i would accept her.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by adeniran22890: 5:33am On Oct 12, 2020
:myriad fellas will not accept if u do it directly but indirectly..u will win their heartyour on juncture my dearie,na elegance some gals they carry roast women this. hours.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Bahamas95(m): 5:36am On Oct 12, 2020
If she is my spec no problem, I can't date someone outa pity.

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by StrictlyStreet: 5:51am On Oct 12, 2020
greggng:

If she meets my standard why not ...below are my requirement
She must be yellow girl
She must be of good character,
She must not have insanity or epilepsy in her family
She must be a working class lady
She must be from 5.8 and above
She must not 've k or bow leg
She must not 've tribal mark
She must be good in bed
She must be a good cook
She must be ambitious

Ogbeni, make God kuku give you raw materials make you create your own woman to your taste. Abeg na joke I dey o.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by pharmade: 6:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
1) she has rejected your proposal or
2) shes beyond your level and class or
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?
Yes now... But we would understudy ourselves first before anything happens.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by chatinent: 6:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Depends on if I want a future with her.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Offpoint1: 6:06am On Oct 12, 2020
lefulefu:
all dese 30yrs ,100 yrs ban no make sense.if dem want to ban someone for long then just give the moniker a permanent ban cheesy
grin na true you talk... Imagine old man like me make I dey wait for 30 years for me to be unbangrin
If I born pikin today e go don old marry get children before 30 years reach naw.

These mods no heaven for dem
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by galaxy2020(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Why not? As far as you find the person interesting. It's ok by me
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:34am On Oct 12, 2020
pansophist:

I'm a businessman that is interested in psychology, philosophy, ancient knowledge and gender differences. If we live in a world where you can be a psychologist/researcher without a degree, then I can describe myself as one. I've spent a huge chunk of my life studying about humans, our behaviours, motivations, and gender issues are a subset of it.

I didn't stop with my "passing thoughts" just lost the motivation to continue. But if you truly enjoyed my "passing thoughts", then you're open minded, something many people and in this context females particularly are not. They get offended and pissed if something doesn't makes them feel good, no matter how true it is. Okay i will resume it. Keep an eye on it.

I will.

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Facidio: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Well, I a couple of girls have done that to me, when they realized am in a serious relationship, but they just can't quench their desire for me and me I can't live the woman I have now married for anyone, it just ended up to some rounds of bleeping relationship.... After the bleeping everybody goes thier ways
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by donMIG(m): 6:42am On Oct 12, 2020
Make she fine small get nice nyash n boobs e b all...
Accepted already!
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Pussybender(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2020
I will accept because I will have license to expand and drill her borehole all the time, if u know u know
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Pussybender(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2020
I will accept because I will have license to expand and drill her borehole all the time, if u know u know na my way be that
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by ramaju: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2020
And I like her? Na one hand. why delay bikonu?
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by GolDRoger: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2020
lefulefu:
depends if the guy is equally interested in the woman
oga answer for ursef. . cheesy
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by GolDRoger: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=Oyadorf post=94847880]Sure... Courage is among things that impress me about females. Even if I don't like, the courage she has will make me like her.

But all to one condition "SHE SHOULDN'T BE ONE OF THOSE RUNS GIRL".[/quote
after this ur nice comment, u come blow am up with ur last Line.
Run girls get time for that??
As walking upto a man and woo him?]

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Henrypraise: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2020
when a lady ask me for a relationship, or gives me a clear green light, I get very suspicious, sometimes not because I don't like her, but I may not know what she is getting attracted to in me, most especially when I think she is asking me out for the purpose of marriage or a serious relationship, Hanty forget it, I will avoid u like a plague, I won't even have sex with u, because I don't know if u pregnant n trying to hook it in me or u are on a revenge to infect men with std.

when I x-rayed all Des, I try to place mysef in the position of ladies and see how difficult it is for them to decipher good intentions from negative ones from all the numerous toaster...

anyways, if u like me, just be friends, study my character n let my interest be spurned naturally...

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by ThatFairGuy1: 7:02am On Oct 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Many guys will not accept if u do it directly but indirectly..u will win their heart
It's still all about interest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.