Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? (44984 Views)

If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / Toasts You, Pressures You, You Start Falling, He Withdraws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Oesophagus99(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2020
That's disrespectful and i'll definately turn her down!!
..except if i am meterially inclined to her..
*I'd prefare to be shwn clear signs & not confrontd wit a direct woo*

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by dstar01(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2020
I dey for relationship so I no go gree cos I no like cheating grin

Register and Win in the Nija Live weekly Draws:

Nija Live is an eCommerce platform that is set to help Nigerians have access to quality products that they may not otherwise have access to, due to funds.
All you need to do to get started is to register on the website and you are on your way to being a proud winner of selected items.
Registration on the Nija Live platform is very simple. All you simply need to do is visit the website via https://www.nija.live. On the top right corner, you will see the Login or Register icon. Click on the icon and a new page will pop up. Select REGISTER. When you select REGISTER, it will bring up different fields containing details to be filled like Username, Email, Password, Confirm Password. Fill these fields and click Register.
As soon as you are done with registration, you can then select any of the items of your choice.
This week, Nija Live is allowing registered members to win a 50KG bag of rice. You too can become a winner. Hurry now to https://nija.live/product/caprice-rice-50-kg/ for details.
Spread the word to friends and Family!!!

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by criuze(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2020
If na fine girl wey make sense why wont I

In fact most of my regrets are those beautiful girls I turned down. they genuinely love, but I can't turned back the hands of time,

even at nysc I still mumu dey turn down fine fine girl

Should they come again now I cannot turn them down.

if she had the courage to come to you,then she truly loves you and can make sacrifices to sustain the relationship
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by divineuk(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2020
If I like her, why not
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Badlaugh: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2020
I would say"yes"and give it a chance. It may be for the best
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by bluefilm: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2020
NO.

I will just be laughing at her anytime I see her to the extent that she might feel like committing suicide.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Bazziks: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Why not? I feel most times its just the African Mentality that Men should always Approach a Girl first which is not supposed to be (my opinion tho).
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2020
Burstscam:
If you asked this question few years a go, I would have said yes. I used to brag that any woman that will have the courage to woo me will become my wife. But my experience two years ago changed everything.

During NYSC, I met this lovely girl and we became friends. Along the line, she was so much into me that she started wooing me. I felt very sorry for her. First, her innocence was out of this world; I saw pure love in her eyes, but accepting her proposal would only amount to me using her to satisfy my sexual urge and then move on. I didn't feel the same way she felt towards me.

My initial plan when I met her was to get her closer and bed her, but seeing the purity of her heart, I wouldn't forgive myself if I ever used her. So I took out time to explain to her that we would be better off as just friends. It was very difficult. I won't lie, at times I made out with her, but I exercised great constraints...

Till date she still tells me that she misses me

but this your [i]at times I made out with her, but I exercised great constraints[i] get asibinau

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by landproglobal: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2020
NO I hate nonsense.

Abeg leave the toasting for me.

....I want to confirm something Mr. Poster, do you have very pretty sister, let her toast me and see how I go reject her.

PS: I am still your favorite Realtor. Check my signature for your property needs this week.

I stand with #endsarsnow
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by meobizy(f): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2020
How will someone identify that she’s doing the toasting? Nairalanders are quick to open these threads yet never list the signs. Na this #EndSARS rubbish make me open this thread, sef, there is nothing entertaining on the front page.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Degrezhaa: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2020
pansophist:

I'm a businessman that is interested in psychology, philosophy, ancient knowledge and gender differences. If we live in a world where you can be a psychologist/researcher without a degree, then I can describe myself as one. I've spent a huge chunk of my life studying about humans, our behaviours, motivations, and gender issues are a subset of it.

I didn't stop with my "passing thoughts" just lost the motivation to continue. But if you truly enjoyed my "passing thoughts", then you're open minded, something many people and in this context females particularly are not. They get offended and pissed if something doesn't makes them feel good, no matter how true it is. Okay i will resume it. Keep an eye on it.

Please continue, i really enjoyed it
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
You are on the Matter of a babe toasting you!

My Daddy Has been Toasting, Cuddling and Whispering in you Ears to come to HIM..

Are u not tired of Sin?

Why not Give my Daddy a Chance today!

HE iscthe one Looking for your attention now..

If you continue to Harden yourself !On the other side you will be the one to toast Him but it will be Late..

Make use of the Privilege of Now..
Help me greet your Daddy
Hope you are meeting him finally soon?

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Azuwonder(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
1) she has rejected your proposal or
2) shes beyond your level and class or
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?

GUYS DO NOT AGREE TO SUCH A RELATIONSHIP. I REPEAT, DO NOT AGREE. IT WILL ONLY END IN DISRESPECT AND SORROW.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by rolams(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2020
If she's good, why not. Both males and females have the right to woo each other.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by adecz: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2020
cool cool cool

If you are a cool & handsome
guy like me, you get toasted by girls
all the time..

Important thing is to try & remain humble,
unassuming & enjoy the pooosies thrown
at you.

Even married exes are still crushing, but
cool dudes like us don't go there & don't do that;

marriage is a divine institution...

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by sharpwriter(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Degrezhaa:
Please continue, i really enjoyed it

Hey bro. Can I PM you, I get something to ask you.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by rolams(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
You are on the Matter of a babe toasting you!

My Daddy Has been Toasting, Cuddling and Whispering in you Ears to come to HIM..

Are u not tired of Sin?

Why not Give my Daddy a Chance today!

HE iscthe one Looking for your attention now..

If you continue to Harden yourself !On the other side you will be the one to toast Him but it will be Late..

Make use of the Privilege of Now..

Guy! You are becoming something else these days, do you reason any other thing aside shouting your daddy is coming as you have been writing about since. I doubt if you eat, sleep, work, have a fiancee or wife, sex legitimately, gist or even take your bath.
You easily see every discussion as abnormal here. Are you a saint or righteous as your name connotes? What if that your daddy denies you at the end of the day? You are going too far bro!

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Bamo2020(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2020
What's d big deal in that? Me I go quick gree if I like d girl.
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by 1miccza: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
We all have one girl, lady or woman out there we are deeply inlove with but can not date or have access to her maybe because:
1) she has rejected your proposal or
2) shes beyond your level and class or
3) you cant ask her out because shes in a seriously relationship (probably engaged) and cant double date.

But if per-adventure a lady who is deeply inlove or crushing on you toast you and ask you to give her a chance will you accept?

With my fuull Chest
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by vickydevoka(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Me dat hate wooing ladies. I prefer lady given me Green light
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Hodsfo(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2020
Yes, I will
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by bigcasava1(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Why not if she's attractive
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Toks2008(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Burstscam:
that's the problem. From the moment she started wooing me, the attraction vanished with the speed of light.
I have another experience. This one was my sexmate (I actually define my relationship with everyone and make it clear). After sometimes she started talking about feelings and how, although she understands my stand in the relationship, she wants more. From there onward, I started losing interest in her. Right now she doesn't even cross my mind anymore.

Meanwhile I'm fighting tooth and nail to have a girl that doesn't even give a fvck about my existence. Too bad!

Life is not balance, we do not desire those who desire us and in most cases, the ones we desire keeps eluding us.

Bro I pray you don't desire a terrible lady cos if you do, you will wish and pray you turn back the hand of time to be with the woman who truly desire you.

Have a great week.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Sunrise258: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2020
simplepee:
No girl should even try that rubbish. Especially with a Nigerian man

You're wrong. Every man has his spec. If a young lady of my spec asked me out, I would date her provided she's not olosho. Ladies can do it but need be sure the guy is 30+ n very matured.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by ofiko123(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2020
Who toasting help?? undecided undecided
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2020
pansophist:
Preferably, she should give him green lights and if he likes her, he'll commence romantic negotiations. Wooing a man comes with a risk of being used as a fck material, not advisable. Men are like lions, they value the meat they hunt for themselves.
Funny thing is, lions don't hunt. Lionesses do and then the Lions eat from that

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Brandonx(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2020
medolab90:

There is no stooping low here,she liked and she made it obvious probably you don't feel the same way.
I felt awkward when she popped the question, abeg it's not right women are not suppose to woo men and she's acting like I've done something terrible as if women don't turn down advances from men all the time.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Happyfela(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2020
She wanna Bleep with the Woo
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Many guys will not accept if u do it directly but indirectly..u will win their heart
how do you do it indirectly?
Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Ategberoson(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2020
I will sincerely accept if she's my kind of lady, I don't just fall for anyhow ladies

i love independent lady and a lady that believe in tit for tat (I support you, you support me) I detest muyiwa kind of ladies

lastly if the said lady have thick and huge backside with nice look believe me she will get me easily

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Zither(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
If you'd be kind enough to peruse through this thread from page 1 to 3 at least, I'm sure you'd see evidence of the point I was trying to pass across to you about men and beauty.

At least 80% of men will lose out on a woman because of lack of beauty. Most won't even bother being friends with her to start with. It's that bad. And if he rejects a lady for being ugly, how else can he discover her innate qualities?

I need a convincing reply.

Cc: Zither

Very true. Most outlined their specs that should precede acceptance and almost 100% of them did not fail to include beauty as a qualification. Truth is it can't be helped. It is the same for the female gender. They, too, are easily attracted to a guy's looks or appearance. His pocket takes consideration only after his looks. I bet the girl who woos a guy does so because he is good looking.

Yes, guys miss out on very productive relationships with the opposite sex owing to the absurd standards they set for the opposite sex to meet. Absurd because they who set the standards are also wanting. This is one reason many ladies would rather die in silence than approach a guy. They feel inadequate, that they don't measure up, and they expect to be rejected. They, too, miss out and may end up with someone far less than what they actually desired.

A beautiful garden may have pretty flowers but that is where it ends...on the surface, and only gives one an aesthetic appeal. A less attractive plot of land may have tons of gold buried beneath its surface and makes the owner a wealthy person.

It takes only wisdom to look beyond beauty to what lies beneath. Fact is we are all looking in the wrong place for value....it is skin deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept? by Degrezhaa: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hey bro. Can I PM you, I get something to ask you.
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.