Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) (47347 Views)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Fifth Brand New Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Air Peace Acquires Embraer ERJ-145 Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by abnot: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Wetin concern cat and dog in the same race track... Congratulations to them... But the néed to stop copying IbomAir by ticking to the old Boeing instead of buying jet..
IbomAir started the Reqional jet thing now, airpeace is copying them grin
I dont agree with you. Airpeace bought its first set of 5 ERJ145 in 2017. Where was ibom air then ? Airpeace has made a lot of investments in aircraft acquisition but they need to also build a better company structure managed by aviation professionals and they'll do better
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 2:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Wetin concern cat and dog in the same race track... Congratulations to them... But the néed to stop copying IbomAir by ticking to the old Boeing instead of buying jet..

Ilaumoh where are you ooo??

Pls reply my msg when you get this

Cc: hunchogee

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ilaumoh where are you ooo??

Pls reply my msg when you get this

Cc: hunchogee
Sorry boss, am here
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Sorry boss, am here

Ilaumoh.. Akwa Ibom here I come ooo..

grin grin.. Corp crop corp

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by lastempero: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Invest yours or keep shut

He or she can only invest hatred and that's bad market.
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ilaumoh.. Akwa Ibom here I come ooo..

grin grin.. Corp crop corp
Welcome to my state... Lovely
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Welcome to my state... Lovely

Akwa abasi Ibom

grin

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
DenreleDave:

Akwa abasi Ibom

grin
Yes oo
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Yes oo

Any job around there one can take along with service...

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes ooo.. Thing plenty oo
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Yes ooo.. Thing plenty oo

Gud morning bro...

I sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by flyingpig: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Gud morning bro...

I sent you a mail
you dey find job for uyo? I'm sorry for you.

You'll either drive keke for someone, or start up your own business using private money, or become SA or SSA to akwa ibom politician.

Anything aside this, job no dey Uyo. Take that to the bank. And please i won't reply mentions or discourage you from going. When you get there, remember this text.
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2020
flyingpig:
you dey find job for uyo? I'm sorry for you.

You'll either drive keke for someone, or start up your own business using private money, or become SA or SSA to akwa ibom politician.

Anything aside this, job no dey Uyo. Take that to the bank. And please i won't reply mentions or discourage you from going. When you get there, remember this text.

Hmm. Thank u very much

grin grin grin drive Keke or ssa grin

Funny
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by Kalapizim(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Regional jets are fuel efficient than the Boeing and aside that some airports have small runways suitable for the ERJ145 and CRJ Bombardier jets.
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Gud morning bro...

I sent you a mail
Copy that
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

There are growing industries in uyo, so for sure you will find work here
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hmm. Thank u very much

grin grin grin drive Keke or ssa grin

Funny
Whats your email address..?
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Whats your email address..?

Is ur mail not working

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by Oracleforce: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dangote will soon plunge into Airline business because of the global success of Onyema....

Aboki, over to you...
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

Is ur mail not working
Is working bro..
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Is working bro..

Sent.. I replied ur mail

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sent.. I replied ur mail
Ok
Re: Air Peace Takes Delivery Of 8th ERJ-145 Jet (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

Complete your service year bro first

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / More Photos Of Mooro Bridge In Kwara State Where Many Crawl To Pass / BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.