Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

RENT: A Room With Bathroom And Kitchen At Itedo, Ikate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / RENT: A Room With Bathroom And Kitchen At Itedo, Ikate (487 Views)

Lekki Itedo Lagos Lagoon Sandfilling / Room&parlour self BQ Bathroom And Toilet And Kitchen At Mega Mound Estate / Cheapest Place To Rent A 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos | Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RENT: A Room With Bathroom And Kitchen At Itedo, Ikate by SenseBoy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]Hi good evening everyone, I have a room (it's big and has bathroom and kitchen space) with 2years/2months I want to rent out at itedo, ikate.

Amount: 6k/month

Not available anymore.

Thank you.
Re: RENT: A Room With Bathroom And Kitchen At Itedo, Ikate by Eauxclaires(f): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
SenseBoy:
Hi good evening everyone, I have a room (it's big and has bathroom and kitchen space) with 2years/2months I want to rent out at itedo, ikate.

Limitless72 but sha be very careful...6k per month in Lekki looks funny
Re: RENT: A Room With Bathroom And Kitchen At Itedo, Ikate by Eauxclaires(f): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Itedo ikate is Lekki?
Re: RENT: A Room With Bathroom And Kitchen At Itedo, Ikate by SenseBoy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Eauxclaires:

Limitless72 but sha be very careful...6k per month in Lekki looks funny

If he's familiar with the area I mentioned he shouldn't be surprised. I want to relocate that's why I want to rent out what's left.
Re: RENT: A Room With Bathroom And Kitchen At Itedo, Ikate by SenseBoy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Eauxclaires:
Itedo ikate is Lekki?
Itedo is off freedom way and close to This Present House Church.
Re: RENT: A Room With Bathroom And Kitchen At Itedo, Ikate by Jaysleeves(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Would be better if you post pics of the said apartment
Re: RENT: A Room With Bathroom And Kitchen At Itedo, Ikate by DenreleDave(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
SenseBoy:
Hi good evening everyone, I have a room (it's big and has bathroom and kitchen space) with 2years/2months I want to rent out at itedo, ikate.

Why are u not putting ur whatsapp number??

(1) (Reply)

Arcs & Glass Properties / / CELEB ‘s COURT AND GARDEN, IDO TOWN,IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.