Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue (40712 Views)

Mother Escapes As Trailer Crushes Children To Death In Onitsha (Graphic) / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by urCreator(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Truck driver on the wrong lane

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Oyikoha(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2020
So sad
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by OdefaGirl(f): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Some pictures are rather not uploaded.......oh my God. What a painful way to go.....I don't even wish my enemy this.... so so sad. RIP to a whole family.
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by FirmTR(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2020
This is so sad.. Life is inherently meaningless indeed angry
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by mkpurumma090(f): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2020
May their souls rest in the bosom of the Creator embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Kemimarch16(f): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2020
What a bad news on Monday morning..this so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Gval123: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2020
When u look at Nigeria roads, you don't even want to drive at all. The rads are bad, no traffic signs, no markings to indicate each lane, nothing. i don't eve know how we manage to drive in Nigeria. It scare me

3 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by samwillyco1(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2020
What a world?

RIP to the dead.

Family wiped out, whatever they have laboured for will now be eaten by other people, what a vanity upon vanity.

God please protect me, protect my family members, protect your people all over the world, protect my fellow people in this forum Nairaland in the Name of JESUS CHRIST AMEN. Protect us all from untimely death and from evil people AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by dorin27(f): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2020
OMG!!
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Toks2008(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2020
As ludicrous as this may sound to many people, i have reiterated many times that the only way to secure your life from this crazy imbalance world is to just accept Christ as saviour.

How sweet it willl be right now if all the family are in paradise cos for a believer in christ, the mortal death is infact the beginning of life.

May their gentle souls R.I.P

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by GodwilldoitAmen: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2020
My God,this is too much ....
God have mercy
RIP to the dead
May God comfort the families
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by preciousMI1(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2020
What on God's green earth is this!!!!
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by egojeny1(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2020
Jeeessssuuussssss!!! What is this
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by DisLifeSha: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2020
We are to protest against these big trucks plying the roads with small cars. An entirely different road should be made for just trucks

rocky95:
Na bad governance we go soon protest against , all are roads are filled with potholes , it's high time FG starting doing the right thing before them go yarn say bloody civilians want take over government grin

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by pegix(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Chai!.....the truck virtually swalllow the car to.its mid section

Most of bones must have been flattened embarassed

Tragedic event everywhere
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by ikorodureporta: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2020
chai
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Abeg add graphic...

Jeez, this is just too much...

R.I.P to them...

That department need cleansing...

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by DennisEche(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2020
RIP TO THE DEATH, MORGUE ATTENDANTS ARE TRYING SHA. IMAGINE THE WAY THOSE BODIES LOOKS. AFTER DEATH THIS BODY NA NOTHING
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2020
I was even thinking he was dodging a pothole.
If the Police are not known for extortion perhaps this accident wouldn't have been.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by ransomed: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2020
MikeMicheal:
There goes the end of one generation.

Probably the sins of their grandparents got to them.

Warn other lecturers who derive pleasures in failing students to desist.
RIP to the departed innocent souls.
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by COZA(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Planned work.. they should investigate and arrest the truck driver
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2020
englishmart:
Nothing just happens.
This is truly spiritual
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Bluffly: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Another lesson learnt. Never park close to a check point. Be it VIO FRSC Custom Police. VIO nearly caused a deadly accident at Kugbo in Abuja some months ago before the lock down. They just drove and used their vehicle to stop uncoming cars because they want to catch a coming sand trailer. If you see the way the trailer manoeuvre the road. Thank God everyone quickly cleared, even the VIO vehicle would have been crushed.

As the government is ending SARS citizens should also learn to behave and live by the law while officers of the law should learn client service and be truthful, fair and just in their dealings
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by jospepper(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Jesus!!! Joshua Leva! Hmmm... This life en? Rest on mate.
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by GeneralPula: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria..Where a lecturer will be struggling with Camry 2.2..

Backtothetopic

95% of truck drivers are heavy drunkerz..

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by chamboy(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2020
God will punish the people that rather building rails they were busying forming loan payback.
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Centcanada: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2020
Benue again? God have Mercy.
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by annyz: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2020
Every bad news these days must involve Nigeria POLICE in one way or the other.

Without the truck driver trying to dodge a POLICE check point d accident wouldn't have happened.
If not crime committed by men in police uniform it will be accident near a police check point or shot by a trigger happy police officer.

What's the best way forward now
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by OriOko88(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Saig:
This is golly and heartbreaking! God console the families, colleagues and friends
Its gory, not golly. lipsrsealed
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Goodman247: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeria with reckless driving, chai
Re: Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue by Ashirioluwa: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2020
Dtoan210:
Revolutionary lnvestment platform in making great profit within a short period of time..

It is a global lnvestment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes interests across foreign exchange,crypto(BTC , ETH) trading, transportation..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B

In a lawless country like Nigeria one can come up with any business plan to defraud innocent people.

Your company is promising 10% returns in this pandemic period where nothing is certain. Banks is slashing interest rates on savings account.

Never mind me, I know a lot of Nigerians will fall for this business SCAM.

I told my friends and family then that MMM was a SCAM but nobody believed me.

This is another MMM scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here / Photos Of My Visit To JAY's REPTILE ZOO/SNAKEWORLD / Video Of Trains Being Test Run On The Red Line Tracks In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.