Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE (31894 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by TestimoneyTesti: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
We Move!!!
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Sheedahvoguez: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Goodday everyone, this is my first time of sending a message but I know I will get relevant information here. I have gone through different trends and I am so happy with what I have been seeing.

Ok, I want to have my Masters in Finland, I already browsed on University of Helsinki.
I will appreciate if anyone can put me through requirements, processes, scholarship, e.t.c.

I also want to work and study, is it possible here?
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2021
Informanta:
Let's keep the fire burning......

Those who have applied for one process or the other kindly share your information with us, for me I have applied for about 5schools in Norway, Applied for 1 school in New Zealand and I have gotten admitted there, but currently searching for scholarships. My major focus and interest currently is Norway and Dublin IRELAND

Norway because its tuition free

Dublin Ireland because from my research job opportunities are available

Hi OP, hope you are fine, we haven’t heard from you in a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by ImDStar: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
I've been wondering too.
Citygal:

Hi OP, hope you are fine, we haven’t heard from you in a while
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by blueskies(f): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
ls i need advice on this. I want to run a 1year topup program to increase my grade and boost my chances because i had a 3rd class degree. I've been thinking of applying to schools in Canada to do it and then do my masters. I want to do a course in nutrition and dietitics and Masters in public health.

Pls is this plan feasible in Canada?
Wat cost friendly schools can i apply to for this programs, funds and the duration?

Thanks
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by iameffiong(m): 12:32am On May 06, 2021
I've never been to Turkey sir. I cannot say anything about Turkey but I just know it's amongst the European states

LimeLyte:
do you think there is work in turkey?
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by TadeDetule: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
well Turkey is not a place to go look for work. Their inflation is rising and its making things more expensive. However I would not know what you are going for specifically. Is it schooling+side hustle or just to hustle? Just try and look for other options please.
iameffiong:
I've never been to Turkey sir. I cannot say anything about Turkey but I just know it's amongst the European states

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by opomulero(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2021
iameffiong:

good day,
turkey is neither european state nor country.
they have not been accepted to be European.

stand to be corrected though
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by pseudonomer: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2021
opomulero:

good day,
turkey is neither european state nor country.
they have not been accepted to be European.

stand to be corrected though

European country - Yes
Member of the European Union - No
Schengen - No

3 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Albertone(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Which country can I go to with 10k naira?

This country is killing me slowly and no money to japa grin
Who will give me sponsorship letter? cry

4 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by GoldBoss(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
ednut1:
when you dey japa
Bro I am Quoting you with faith you will reply so I can PM you.
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by GoldBoss(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
blueskies:
ls i need advice on this. I want to run a 1year topup program to increase my grade and boost my chances because i had a 3rd class degree. I've been thinking of applying to schools in Canada to do it and then do my masters. I want to do a course in nutrition and dietitics and Masters in public health.

Pls is this plan feasible in Canada?
Wat cost friendly schools can i apply to for this programs, funds and the duration?

Thanks
any update?
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by seunny4lif(m): 1:16am On Jun 28, 2021
Akure Rep grin
Albertone:
Which country can I go to with 10k naira?

This country is killing me slowly and no money to japa grin
Who will give me sponsorship letter? cry
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Albertone(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2021
seunny4lif:
Akure Rep grin

Akure is still inside Nigeria.
I want to come to Ireland grin

I love the seas
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by seunny4lif(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2021
That’s one easy if you love the sea
Just pass through Atlantic Ocean come cheesy
Take a boat or ship from Lagos to ilaje and from ilaje to Akure straight cheesy
You have pass over the sea
Albertone:

Akure is still inside Nigeria.
I want to come to Ireland grin

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Albertone(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2021
seunny4lif:
That’s one easy if you love the sea
Just pass through Atlantic Ocean come cheesy
Take a boat or ship from Lagos to ilaje and from ilaje to Akure straight cheesy
You have pass over the sea

You don't like me cry

I love the seas

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by seunny4lif(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2021
cheesy grin
Albertone:

You don't like me cry

I love the seas
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by lullu: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Been awhile @ informenta
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by blueskies(f): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
GoldBoss:
any update?

I decided on another plan
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by TheEnforcer: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
maternal:

In what ?
The economy, quality of life, the ease to find jobs etc
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by BunmiBie: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
What's up with this thread now...where is the op.
Chai, I have learnt a lot.
I have been on this "research and planning" phase for a while.
Recently I fee like giving up but not after reading this thread.

God help me, I will share my testimony next year.
Amen
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Informanta: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Great to return back here….. after all said and done Today makes it exactly 3 months of me and my family landing in the UK.

5 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Froshloaded: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Informanta:
Great to return back here….. after all said and done Today makes it exactly 3 months of me and my family landing in the UK.

Wow...
You finally made it!!!
Congratulations to you and your family, Uk will favour you and your family ijn..
Open thread ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by sosowater: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Informanta:

Congratulations man. All the best over there.

You went through the masters study route, right?
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Informanta:
Congrats
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Informanta: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
I wish I could tell my story in my bid to escape From our beloved �� but my story is just too long, but in summary all I would say is Do everything possible to have another shot at life where there is no restriction to what you can achieve

3 Likes

Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Kahbahsah: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Informanta:
I wish I could tell my story in my bid to escape From our beloved �� but my story is just too long, but in summary all I would say is Do everything possible to have another shot at life where there is no restriction to what you can achieve

Congratulations bro. Your story, no matter how long may inspire someone or give an insight to another. Kindly share if you can.
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by lordally(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Informanta:

Please tell your story make I learn abeg!!! Such stories fans the fire some of us have burning on the inside biko!!
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by demanuel(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gerrard59:
I feel I should try to elucidate some things with my little knowledge on migration:

- Stay away from Woke people! They might share the same skin colour but their experiences differ from yours. When listening/reading tales from people in the abroad who warn you from relocating, ask questions. Try to know their migration route and citizenship/economic status. Someone who left via tourist visa and another who went for MBA at Haas School of Business would have different experiences, learn the mistakes the former made and strategies the latter did. Anyone who discourages you from relocating when s/he has not relocated to Nigeria is hypocritically wicked and does not wish you well (and if you check those who relocated, they are already citizens of developed countries). Flee from such people.

Best wishes!

Very insightful post. Thank you.

On a lighter note, what's your definition of (or who do you call) Woke people? Lol
Re: Determined Immigrant WE-MOVE by Gerrard59(m): 5:44am On Dec 20, 2022
demanuel:

Very insightful post. Thank you.

On a lighter note, what's your definition of (or who do you call) Woke people? Lol

People who believe the world should be what they want it to be rather than what it is. Woke people tend to be very optimistic or foolishly ignorant. They believe all cultures are equal or all humans are the same or should behave the same or all opportunities will lead to the same outcomes. They don't acknowledge the differences in humans, rather they want humans to behave as they deem right.

Now to the annoying aspect, they don't practice what they preach and they constantly preach what they don't practice. These miscreants scream for open borders but are very conscious of who they let into their homes. To them, citizens of countries who advocate for stringent immigration policies are racist, but they never see themselves as regular humans who want to control access to his/her home. They chant for the diversity of opinions but ONLY demand for opinions that align with theirs. They never take corrections or criticisms. Some of them even believe that mathematics is racist or the average black African should be bothered with homosexuality when he has not seen food to chop nor electricity to iron his clothes. But the unam ikots will chant hUmAn rIgHtS. According to Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, that is not possible. Someone trying to earn a living in Lokoja is bothered about food and security, not the right of a man to put his smelly preek into the yansh of another man. It is simple economics and sometimes culture. No matter how rich Qataris are, they are not interested in the right of men to phuck men, but the olodos woke people will disagree because to these fvcktards, all humans are equal and behave in the same manner.

Also, they don't understand the effects of simple economics and how economics affects how the average human behaves. Woke people will expect black Africans to react the same way as African Americans if a woman in South Korea touches a Ghanaian woman's hair simply because she is black. Or constantly whine that visa free travel is racist. In contrast, Bahamians have visa free access to over 80 countries. Are Bahamians white people? But these miscreants would never understand. They are so annoying, uneducated and profoundly foolish. Woke people don't understand that the average human is very discriminatory and will always discriminate against one another whenever the opportunity arises. Is overt discrimination a terribly bad thing? Yes, however, people should not expect humans to change their innate behaviours but rather understand them and work around it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Seven Killed, Two Injured In Motor Accident Along Minna-Suleja Highway (Graphic) / Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. / The Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria. Current Review. Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.