Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway (20924 Views)

Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria / South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by mickelkingz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
happy mode
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Wisestoner007(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
STONERS!! here we come.
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Skepticus: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
momodub:
All marlians line up here

Nairamarley wey don cast.

GTFOH!
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Jakumo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
E get as e be.

Bend down pick ya own

Put am fire, gbosaaa

Carry am, put for mouth, begin dey draw am

Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by nurain150(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Blue3k:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/law-to-legalise-cultivation-of-cannabis-underway
Cannabis sativa is an important source plant for medical uses.As a pharmacy in the baking I know what am saying similar is also Ertroxylum coca.
Etc.Most of this crude drug contains alkaloids used in drug discovery and formulation.The whole world is going back to herbal source.But and But not by weed smokers ejo(Biko)
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by ayenale1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ewe nla, ewe Agba...

1 Like

Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Jakumo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
ayenale1:
Ewe nla, ewe Agba...

You mean bitter-leaf ? Or is it ataa-re ? The ting get many name o.

1 Like

Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Joecuper: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
That will be very interesting and a step in the right direction, its long over due. Some advanced countries has done it and moved ahead.

Meanwhile you can change your foreign currency at https://forexquarter.com
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Jasperado: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is second best news i am viewing this month. Pls, pass it into law asap
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Jeamillz2020(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Maybe we should start something new than killing Nigerians
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Blackking98(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Buhari won't understand this bill and his fellow abokis will tell him not to assent to it since it's not about cows, Fulanis and grading

Only if they knw the benefit and how much Nigeria can earn from medicinal Mary Jane.

#Modified
So I wrote "abok i" and it was automatically changed to Northerner but Afonja didn't change to South westerner.
Is Seun scared of the abok*s?
You mind seun and his mods?
Afonja won't change to south Westerner.
Osu won't change to south eastener
Militant won't change to south southerner.
But ofcourse Abo#i will change to Northerner.
To comment on Christian threads is a easy as breathing oxygen, but you'll have to swear secret oath before you can comment on Muslim threads.
After y'all be shouting one Nigeria in that thread that's always first on politics section when even here on nairaland thing's are not even fair, mtchewww.
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by riczy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
In Fela's voice of blessed memory: "let my ppl smoke"

1 Like

Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by onuku: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Why would you do that?

nkemdi89:
If it's true , I will resign and relocate to my village.
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by JimCrane30(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
JesusJesus:
I need a land

I can help you get what you want. Just send me a mail at jimmy.ernestumana@gmail.com
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Temmylee01(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Buhari won't understand this bill and his fellow abokis will tell him not to assent to it since it's not about cows, Fulanis and grading

Only if they knw the benefit and how much Nigeria can earn from medicinal Mary Jane.

#Modified
So I wrote "abok i" and it was automatically changed to Northerner but Afonja didn't change to South westerner.
Is Seun scared of the abok*s?
aboki is aboki, cuz aboki meaning is my friend
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Temmylee01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
Blackking98:

You mind seun and his mods?
Afonja won't change to south Westerner.
Osu won't change to south eastener
Militant won't change to south southerner.
But ofcourse Abo#i will change to Northerner.
To comment on Christian threads is a easy as breathing oxygen, but you'll have to swear secret oath before you can comment on Muslim threads.
After y'all be shouting one Nigeria in that thread that's always first on politics section when even here on nairaland thing's are not even fair, mtchewww.
i thought am the only one I noticed it too I can't comment on muslim thread it was asking me to do this and that mr seun is bias on that issue you can suspend my account if you wish I dont give a fvck..... but the if I can't comment easily on muslim forum same should happen to my christian forum.
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Blackking98(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Temmylee01:
i thought am the only one I noticed it too I can't comment on muslim thread it was asking me to do this and that mr seun is bias on that issue you can suspend my account if you wish I dont give a fvck..... but the if I can't comment easily on muslim forum same should happen to my christian forum.
Exactly
If I must swear oath to comment on Muslim thread, others must also swear oath to comment on Christian thread or you remove that feature.
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Nik77: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Once legalised, many will go into its cultivation and it will then become readily available and cheap. That so much money we will see in it is because of its illegality otherwise I would have said many are about to become billionaires overnight.

It is already readily 'available and cheap.'
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by cardoctor(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Crude Oil never finish yet
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by redsun(m): 1:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Blue3k:
non-toxicant cannabis plants 

Non-toxicant as in hemp with no THC? Who thinks Buhari will veto it?

It could have been part of the medication used by oyinbos to bring Buhari back from the dead, and he has probably realised its usefulness.

In its natural form, unadulterated and free from dangerous pesticide, it is a miraculous healer-intoxicants or not.
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Jakumo(m): 5:08am On Oct 13, 2020
redsun:

It could have been part of the medication used by oyinbos to bring Buhari back from the dead, and he has probably realised its usefulness.

In its natural form, unadulterated and free from dangerous pesticide, it is a miraculous healer-intoxicants or not.

There lies the rub. If people are allowed to grow their own, that is just about the only way they can be sure they are not ingesting dangerous chemicals used by commercial farmers to maximize profit.

I frequent discussion forums devoted to all things cannabis, and when I read over the laundry list of highly toxic chemicals used to kill insect pests, to fertilize the plants, and to prevent mold and mildew, it is enough to tell me that buying weed from ANY commercial source, is a life and death gamble. Hell, there has been a rash of incidents in Europe and the UK, where powdered GLASS, was added to cannabis, to make it sparkle, so as to trick users into thinking the quality is high, only for them to wind up inhaling powdered GLASS into their lungs. Now that is the height of callousness, on the part of the drug dealers.

A while back, I partook of some weed legally bought over the counter in a California dispensary, and I damn near died. My body thermostat went haywire, I became nauseous, my extremities were tingling, and I was for a while on the edge of calling 911 to declare a medical emergency.
Never again will I consider ingesting weed that was grown by ANY commercial enterprise from ANY point on this planet. Growing for profit, means that health concerns about the weed consumer, go out the window. When money is at stake commercial growers don't give a flying phuck about toxicity of the end product, and its effect on unsuspecting consumers .

Nigeria is not left out when it comes to the use of dangerous chemicals for cannabis cultivation. There is a youtube video online that describes how Nigerian weed farmers use SNIPER, an extremely deadly cyanide containing chemical, to treat the soil in cannabis farms, so as to kill frigging termites.

Any student of biology will affirm that all plants draw up nutrients, and all else that is present in the soil, through their roots, meaning that most if not all commercially grown weed in Nigeria, is laced with SNIPER, in random concentrations. One can only speculate about what effect that chemical has, over time, on weed smokers in Nigeria

So, the primary benefit of legalized weed in any country, is that connoisseurs can GROW THEIR OWN, 100% pesticide free, chemical free, and SAFE for human consumption. Marijuana is by far one of the easiest plants on this planet to grow, and a single plant, ONE PLANT can yield enough buds to supply a user, for a whole frigging year, with lots left over to share with friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOIADmbyRoM&t=54s
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by cardoctor(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2020
This is for medical research abi. The highing research nko?
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Jakumo(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2020
cardoctor:
This is for medical research abi. The highing research nko?

All na research. If na high research you go do, you go fiti wear white coat before you apply fire for bush.

After you fit go publish findings, for White Paper
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Freelane33(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Jakumo(m): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2021
With only three months remaining for the good year 2021 to wrap up, it is time for our esteemed lawmakers to wrap up their deliberations and usher in a new era of economic prosperity, by legalizing the cultivation and personal use of medicinal cannabis, along with the commercial production of this enormously lucrative product that fetches a growing list of nations billions of dollars on the international market.
Re: Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway by Jakumo(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2021
Ondo State should take the lead in this bold initiative, and legalize medicinal cannabis cultivation, thereby setting an example that other states will emulate the instant they see the economic boom that will follow in the pioneering Ondo State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) / Okupe Gets A BMW From President Jonathan - SaharaReporters / IPOB's Ruga Protest Grounds Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.