Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola (19502 Views)

Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by junketer(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

I haven’t seen where you condemn Ekweremadu in any of your posts. This is not an issue of tribe alone but an issue of selective persecution all because of rabid hate.

If you’re not a hypocrite, you should include the numerous loot of Ekweremadu and his mansion in your posts henceforth. I haven’t seen most of you guys doing that.

Even the former convict Kalu looted Abia dry but yet no one from Abia talk about him daily but someone will just sit in Upper Iweka and be disturbing us about Tinubu daily like he is the one swallowing the IGR of their respective states.
your first post here was to go tribal. This thread is about Tinubu but you dragged ekweremmadu into it. What is wrong with you people? Ekweremmadu was beaten in Germany by igbos. Igbos were happy when ori kalu was sent to prison. Check the threads here about it. Stop this tribal nonsense. All these people are embezzling our money daily but you defend Tinubu because of what? He's yoruba?. Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by junketer(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

So beating politician means you are wise? I wouldn’t expect much from an IPOB tho. So what have you achieved from beating Ekweremadu?

You beat him but will still vote him again if election is held 100 times. He don dey in the Senate position since 2003. Even after he looted that much to puarchase asset abroad, you guys still voted him with majority votes.

Ikpeazu turned Abia into a portrait of decay, he won his re-election in 2019 with overwhelming votes while you guys come on Nairaland to abuse him the next day.

What about Orji Kalu? He is still currently in the senate voted by his people even with the fact that he is stupendously corrupt with recent history as an ex-convict.

What about the Orjis in Abia who are the Godfather such that you have father and son ruling over you and none of you can blink.

Politics is a full-time job for some people and you don’t hate someone because he is instrumental in the success of his comrades. Tinubu left office since 2007, he can be as greedy as your own politicians who proceeded as Senators and etc but he chose to play his own politics most times usually opposition until he broke into the national scene in 2015.

Are you angry that some House of Rep members are loyal to him? That’s because he has been instrumental one way or the other to their success and not everybody is a traitor that pay their benefactor with betrayal.
you are pathetic. This thread was about Tinubu but the first thing you wrote was to make it an igbo thing. Keep deceiving yourself. According to you, ori kalu is corrupt, ikpeazu is corrupt but Tinubu is not. You are delusional.

2 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2020
limeta:
To find a Nigeria person with integrity you will ve to go international.

Look away from home
Not totally true

There are some in Nigeria but they are silenced
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
LegendHero:

I haven’t seen where you condemn Ekweremadu in any of your posts. This is not an issue of tribe alone but an issue of selective persecution all because of rabid hate.

If you’re not a hypocrite, you should include the numerous loot of Ekweremadu and his mansion in your posts henceforth. I haven’t seen most of you guys doing that.

Even the former convict Kalu looted Abia dry but yet no one from Abia talk about him daily but someone will just sit in Upper Iweka and be disturbing us about Tinubu daily like he is the one swallowing the IGR of their respective states.
[/s]

Will you shut up thief

Irs common knowledge on this forum that orji kalu is hated by all and when he went to prison everyone here jubilated , when ekweremadu was beaten up abraid everyone here celebrated

But stupid tribalistic thieves like you wont know that

Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Nimrah: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2020
As you play politics
Dail
*894*0*124904#
To open a quick firstbank account
I just did
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by tamdun: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2020
jerseyboy:

Throw Ekweremadu into the flame for all I care. They all are thieves and should burn in HELL. For people like you that still think this about tribe, I leave you with this:

“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.” - Winston Churchill
Yet yall left ekwewrmadu alone to enjoy his loot but carry tinubu matter on ur head, get rid of the devil in ur house before u blame others for having devil in their house

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2020
powerfulguy:

I’m not a fan of Tinubu’s bullion-van politics. It’s a major drawback to our democracy.

https://punchng.com/the-trials-of-brother-tinubu/?amp=1
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Redcrafton: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2020
tamdun:

Yet yall left ekwewrmadu alone to enjoy his loot but carry tinubu matter on ur head, get rid of the devil in ur house before u blame others for having devil in their house

Why do you think this man is Igbo?

Why don't you use example from the north or Akpabio from the SS?

Why is Igbo your greatest problem?

The writer s a Yoruba in case you didn't even read the news.

Is Ekweremadu related to Obasa the Lagos speaker?

How many companies did Ekweremadu use to steal Enugu state IGR and FG allocations?

Why do you people like diverting attention?

2 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by tamdun: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Redcrafton:

Why do you think this man is Igbo?

Why don't you use example from the north or Akpabio from the SS?

Why is Igbo your greatest problem?

The writer s a Yoruba in case you didn't even read the news.

Is Ekweremadu related to Obasa the Lagos speaker?

How many companies did Ekweremadu use to steal Enugu state IGR and FG allocations?

Why do you people like diverting attention?

The writer is yoruba but I know the people/tribe that carry tinubu's matter on their head

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Prompto: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2020
There is nothing to get from foolish Igbos like you who constitute over 99% on NL until you start condemning the criminals that ruled your bigoted father n are presently ruling will still rule your born n unborn generation. The writer of the article is a Yoruba man not an Igbo tell the lunatic Ochenna at Vanguard to publish n castigated diehard criminals like Umahi Peter Obi Ekeweremadu Orji Kalu Theodore Orji Ikpezu n Co. Every of your other quote should be directed at your father, he is the one thag needs it.

jerseyboy:
You still don't get it. I want all mentioned tied to the stake and shot. I actually dislike all those you highlighted more than Tinubu. Tinubu's high profile simply makes him the poster boy for all things corrupt in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Ecosystem4u: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Osaze007:
I expect igbos to forget Ekewedu mansions

Never, bro never. All lots of them from 1999 till date that have participated in this evil loot would see their doomsday. We don't sing their praise is very foolish to do that.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by xxxXXXxxx: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2020
I enjoy this journalist's write-ups a lot

He is very good at what he does
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by patrickmuf(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2020
A very good read but will Nigerians ever learn? Look at the front page and you'll see supposed youths chatting absolute BS! Must you dolts reduce everything to tribalism? I just tire for some of una.

3 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Lanre0: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2020
This Tunde Odesola is truly a pious & sincere Nigerian. He has spoken the mind of many right thinking Nigerians. All these politicians are looting our money & at the same time dividing us along regional, ethnic & religious lines. All the political elites clamoring for restructuring & secession today have one way or the other participated in horrendous thievery in this country. May GOD save us all.

3 Likes

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by SmartPolician: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

Ekweremadu already looted everything from Enugu to purchase his numerous 20+ estates both home and abroad.

Continue to cry about Tinubu while your leaders loot your dry in the SE.

Thane

You want to have a revolution with this nincompoop I just quoted.

Stop crying and face the reality.

The earlier you realize that revolution cannot work in Nigeria, the better for you.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Ecosystem4u: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2020
Prompto:
There is nothing to get from foolish Igbos like you who constitute over 99% on NL until you start condemning the criminals that ruled your bigoted father n are presently ruling will still rule your born n unborn generation. The writer of the article is a Yoruba man not an Igbo tell the lunatic Ochenna at Vanguard to publish n castigated diehard criminals like Umahi Peter Obi Ekeweremadu Orji Kalu Theodore Orji Ikpezu n Co. Every of your other quote should be directed at your father, he is the one thag needs it.

I understand the side effects of ' hydraulic soup' on you but I believe it will not last forever. You shall get well and bounce back!
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Abagworo(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2020
Tinubu brought this upon himself. During 2019 elections he went all out to fight dirty to make sure APC lost where they should have won because of his 2023 ambition. Till today his dirty deeds is haunting Imo State and Rivers State APC because he wants to stop Okorocha and Amaechi from being President but the North will give it to one of them.

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Redcrafton: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2020
tamdun:

The writer is yoruba but I know the people/tribe that carry tinubu's matter on their head

Is not like that...if it were...can you also tell the tribe that carry ipob matter on their head?

How can the southerners ever reconcile?

Have you seen the Kanuri people challenging the Hausas or the Fulanis?

Oh, I understand, Nigeria was found based on a tripod. The East, the West and the North. Now the north have found a way to merge the West and the East to form the south. But is not working. Hence the disagreement between the two, almost all the time.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Nchenches: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2020
powerfulguy:

Your Tinubu for 2023 is like your destroying the unity of Nigeria.

Obasanjo and Falae were allowed in 1999 to contest the presidency on the platforms of the two largest political parties - because of zoning agreement.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Prompto: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2020
Is your father blind to the extent he can not see Lekki link Bridge almost all the prominent foolish souls from your tribe come to snap picture.

Is Lagos not building a state Airport n Seaport too abi foolish as eroded your bigoted soul beyond redemption ?! The rail under construction as Tinubu looted Lagos how many of the state in Nigeria dare embark on such talk less of projecting a completion date.

The bus stop being built at Oshodi which state ventured into such, how many homes as Ebonyi built for it citizen compare to Lagos Homes ? This same Tinubu led apc built over 15 bridges in this Lagos from 1999 till date if your father can't go around Lagos to see n count for yourself them I am not sorry I can neither help or excuse your foolishness.

If you have sensible argument pls bring them forward do not come here n glorify failures like Umahi, the last time I visited Ebonyi it still remain the shithole it will forever remain till Jesus return even if Umahi rule it for a century.

Awol1:

Umahi is driving infrastructural revolution in Ebonyi with meagre IGR of Ebonyi and FG allocation. He is building an international airport too without FG assistance.

Obiano is building an international Cargo airport in Anambra without FG assistance.

Now, tell me one infrastructure of repute that Lagos has embarked on since 1999 with the homongous IGR that state generates.

The international airport in Lagos was built by federal government.

The Apapa Seaport was built by FG.

Third Mainland bridge was built by FG.

What has Lagos done with its money?

Fourth Mainland bridge has been a 3D design for decades.

Lagos light rail has been under construction since 2007.

Are you not ashamed yet?

Why can't you open your eyes and see that everyone cannot be wrong and you are the only on right?

The NBS said Lagos generated over 336bn naira in half of this year alone. Now add FG allocation and know how much that accrued to the state.

Where is the money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by expert555: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

Ekweremadu already looted everything from Enugu to purchase his numerous 20+ estates both home and abroad.

Continue to cry about Tinubu while your leaders loot your dry in the SE.

Are you one of those Tiefnubu sponsored online, what a response, it’s like a child rapist is connered rather than face the music he is saying ‘’ am not the only one that rape children others do’. Your argument is baseless Ekweremadu will have his time so also are all the looters including your mentor Tiefnubu, the country has been bastardized if you love your country you won’t be saying this of course except your capacity to think has been compromised
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Chekwume16(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2020
Bro you don't understand Igbos. Stop taking the rantings of a few miserable ones to represent the voice of the Igbos. Even kalu will loose in Igbo land in any presidential election.
Racoon:
Well said.Imagine reasonable Igbos saying they are going to support Orji Uzor Kalu candidacy for president.In which country?
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by jrusky(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Bro these thing is too long nah for Monday morning. Kindly summarized and let us know where you are heading to.

Not everybody is jobless here to have that much time to read these epistle of Tinubu that is as long as psalm 35 abeg.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by slivertongue: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Today, the Jagaban Borgu, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is at the open end of the barrel of the APC gun. He’s tied to the stake called Alpha-Beta Consulting LLP. And the gun is roaring and spitting fire, emitting white smoke at the muzzle, ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta!
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Prompto: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2020
Ekeweremadu should not have his time, since foolish people from your tribe are the most making noise about Tinubu n not Lagosians they should first have the heads of armed robbers like Ekeweremadu Umahi Ikpeazu Orji before looking to have the heads of leaders in a far away land your father will need to cross 7 seas n hills to arrive.

expert555:

Are you one of those Tiefnubu sponsored online, what a response, it’s like a child rapist is connered rather than face the music he is saying ‘’ am not the only one that rape children others do’. Your argument is baseless Ekweremadu will have his time so also are all the looters including your mentor Tiefnubu, the country has been bastardized if you love your country you won’t be saying this of course except your capacity to think has been compromised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2020
powerfulguy:

The present is gloomy, the past is mournful. To stop Tinubu, the political elite are repackaging Goodluck Jonathan, a disaster in governance, whom Nigerians massively voted out in 2015. The move for Jonathan is a confirmation of how lowly Nigeria’s leadership rates the ability of the masses to think.

I don’t see a messiah among this manipulative lot. None of them should cast a stone at Tinubu. Nigeria needs fresh air.

The bolded is the key takeaway for me, pigs can grunt all they want grin
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Nchenches: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

Neither Ekweremadu nor Kalu was forced to return drug money to the US government in order to be free from drug laundering charges.

What do you say of Tinubu?
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by tonyson010(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2020
limeta:
To find a Nigeria person with integrity you will ve to go international.

Look away from home

What you said is stupid.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by slivertongue: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2020
I’m not a fan of Tinubu’s bullion-van politics. It’s a major drawback to our democracy.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Prompto: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

As long as Nigerians still criticize base on tribe or religion, we as a nation will continue to run in circles.

once foolish igbo starting criticizing the foolish leaders like Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ekeweremadu Theodore Orji Umahi Kalu n others that plundered n turn their region to the poverty destination of the south then n only then will we no long be in circle.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by airoport: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Awol1:

Umahi is driving infrastructural revolution in Ebonyi with meagre IGR of Ebonyi and FG allocation. He is building an international airport too without FG assistance.

Obiano is building an international Cargo airport in Anambra without FG assistance.

Now, tell me one infrastructure of repute that Lagos has embarked on since 1999 with the homongous IGR that state generates.

The international airport in Lagos was built by federal government.

The Apapa Seaport was built by FG.

Third Mainland bridge was built by FG.

What has Lagos done with its money?

Fourth Mainland bridge has been a 3D design for decades.

Lagos light rail has been under construction since 2007.

Are you not ashamed yet?

Why can't you open your eyes and see that everyone cannot be wrong and you are the only on right?

The NBS said Lagos generated over 336bn naira in half of this year alone. Now add FG allocation and know how much that accrued to the state.

Where is the money?
Awon ostriches answer o! If you're a tax payer you have a right to VEHEMENTLY ask those questions. People all over the Federation and even foreigners are paying taxes(be it PAYE, Land Use Charge, vehicle tax, estate inheritance tax, advertising, business permits etc) , yet ostriches here won't permit reasonable discuss on these maladministration issues. Whatever Lagos State is touted to have accomplished through the years is not all commensurate with humongous sums it harvests as taxes/FG allocation yearly.
Please o, I don't need any Argumentum ad hominem or baculum from Jagaban's apologists. Love him all you want, but address the subject.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by slivertongue: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2020
Corruption, hypocrisy and government’s insensitivity are the real existential threats to our democracy and the reason for the hopelessness across the land, upending in the citizenry’s reverberating call for regionalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Produces Fugitive Maina In Court / Apapa Gridlock: Lagos To Takeover Presidential Taskforce's Operation / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.