Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola (19499 Views)

Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2020
Lmao
The Fulanis are not loyal to anyone,
When you refuse to learn from history, you become it's victim
Would Tinubus health survive this?

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by tonyson010(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://punchng.com/the-trials-of-brother-tinubu/?amp=1

Quite articulated.

Leadership scam is what the country is suffering from.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by slivertongue: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2020
Tinubu not showing up in Ondo to campaign for Akeredolu. His appearance in Ondo would’ve been a big liability, I think.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Reference(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2020
Repackaging Jonathan for what? To rule this country again. Kai, what a mess.... just tragic.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by tonyson010(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2020
patrickmuf:
A very good read but will Nigerians ever learn? Look at the front page and you'll see supposed youths chatting absolute BS! Must you dolts reduce everything to tribalism? I just tire for some of una.

Too bad when understanding and judgement are passed through the prism of tribalism.

It is very abysmal to the root seeing this judgement from the youths disintegrate into tribal lines by our youths.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by karnap(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2020
he has money and Nigerians Respect people with money so much, because everyone will want to tap from it.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by hohafrank(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

Ekweremadu already looted everything from Enugu to purchase his numerous 20+ estates both home and abroad.

Continue to cry about Tinubu while your leaders loot your dry in the SE.

The thread is about Tinubu not about Ekweremadu.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2020
Prompto:
Is your father blind to the extent he can not see Lekki link Bridge almost all the prominent foolish souls from your tribe come to snap picture.

Is Lagos not building a state Airport n Seaport too abi foolish as eroded your bigoted soul beyond redemption ?! The rail under construction as Tinubu looted Lagos how many of the state in Nigeria dare embark on such talk less of projecting a completion date.

The bus stop being built at Oshodi which state ventured into such, how many homes as Ebonyi built for it citizen compare to Lagos Homes ? This same Tinubu led apc built over 15 bridges in this Lagos from 1999 till date if your father can't go around Lagos to see n count for yourself them I am not sorry I can neither help or excuse your foolishness.

If you have sensible argument pls bring them forward do not come here n glorify failures like Umahi, the last time I visited Ebonyi it still remain the shithole it will forever remain till Jesus return even if Umahi rule it for a century.

This dude is rejoicing over a heavily tolled 2km bridge. A bridge that was wholly built and funded by JB?
Lagos is still building an airport when Akwa Ibom that was created in 1996 has completed one and has an airline to boot.
Then he rejoices over completion date.
What a shame of a human being.
Kindly name the fifteen bridges built from 1999 till date
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by DennisEche(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2020
TIBUBU DON CAST, IMAGINE HIS ABSENCE IN ONDO ELECTION. THE RISE AND FALL OF A POLITICAL GLADIATOR, JUST AS THE WRITER SAID. NO PITY FOR HIM.
KUDOS TO THE WRITER OF THIS PIECE
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by TheMohican(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Awol1:

Umahi is driving infrastructural revolution in Ebonyi with meagre IGR of Ebonyi and FG allocation. He is building an international airport too without FG assistance.

Obiano is building an international Cargo airport in Anambra without FG assistance.

Now, tell me one infrastructure of repute that Lagos has embarked on since 1999 with the homongous IGR that state generates.

The international airport in Lagos was built by federal government.

The Apapa Seaport was built by FG.

Third Mainland bridge was built by FG.

What has Lagos done with its money?

Fourth Mainland bridge has been a 3D design for decades.

Lagos light rail has been under construction since 2007.

Are you not ashamed yet?

Why can't you open your eyes and see that everyone cannot be wrong and you are the only on right?

The NBS said Lagos generated over 336bn naira in half of this year alone. Now add FG allocation and know how much that accrued to the state.

Where is the money?

Anoiting!!!
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Giwoni: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2020
limeta:
To find a Nigeria person with integrity you will ve to go international.

Look away from home
Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi is a good option!!!
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by macjurek(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
My opinion is Looting the state is it fair and correct is no ,then a competent process must be involved so that no witch hunting and bad blood is applied to any person because of his riches.

The right steps and proceed must be taken ,the World is watching.....................
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Ellegacy(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2020
I love this guy piece. He's an exceptional writer and editor.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2020
HeadShot:

Tinubu the thief should ve just remained in Afonja land milking it dry... Nobody gives a damn...

But a character like this can't commit near ASO Rock... He will loot the country dry
What has the greatest of all thieves ekwerenmadu and Orji kalu , Nnamdi Kanu accomplished after looting your region dry ?
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Tinubu in the news again shocked

This Tinubu must be a very big criminal!!!
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by limeta(f): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2020
tonyson010:

What you said is stupid.

Explain
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Emotionss: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Prompto:
once foolish igbo starting criticizing the foolish leaders like Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ekeweremadu Theodore Orji Umahi Kalu n others that plundered n turn their region to the poverty destination of the south then n only then will we no long be in circle.

Even the dead knows that the igbos don't like and are seriously calling for the arrest of orji uzo kalu, Theodore orji and okorocha.

Hope you know the petitions to efcc against orji kalu, Theodore orji and okorocha was written by the indigenous people of their respective states. ?

As for Peter obi so far not even the efcc has found him wanting if not it would have been made public by now.

Lastly for you to call the igbos names simply because most of them are politically different from you shows you're nothing but a frustrated, tribalistic, poverty streaken nonentity who think hating on the igbo race will somehow improve his measurable existence.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by lastempero: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
LegendHero:

I haven’t seen where you condemn Ekweremadu in any of your posts. This is not an issue of tribe alone but an issue of selective persecution all because of rabid hate.

If you’re not a hypocrite, you should include the numerous loot of Ekweremadu and his mansion in your posts henceforth. I haven’t seen most of you guys doing that.

Even the former convict Kalu looted Abia dry but yet no one from Abia talk about him daily but someone will just sit in Upper Iweka and be disturbing us about Tinubu daily like he is the one swallowing the IGR of their respective states.

U played the tribe card already, an average igbo man or woman careless about our stupid and croaked igbo leaders.condemn evil first b4 u play the tribe's card .
No be the same igbo people attack am 4 Germany dey there dey cover up 4 a common thief.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by lastempero: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
WiLdFLame:

What has the greatest of all thieves ekwerenmadu and Orji kalu , Nnamdi Kanu accomplished after looting your region dry ?

Ekweranmadu was beating black blue last year in Germany, orji kalu just came out of prison and i dey want 4 am 4 where i dey, iam not a fan nnamdi kalu but i will choose him over all the politicians in naija.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Arabaincubus: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=LegendHero post=94851962]
Ekweremadu already looted everything from Enugu to purchase his numerous 20+ estates both home and abroad.

Continue to cry about Tinubu while your leaders loot your dry in the SE.

That was why his brothers beat him up. Tinubu deserves 10 times the beating from his brothers but Bullion van and Amala will not allow them.
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Prompto: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Emotionss:
Even the dead knows that the igbos don't like and are seriously calling for the arrest of orji uzo kalu, Theodore orji and okorocha. Hope you know the petitions to efcc against orji kalu, Theodore orji and okorocha was written by the indigenous people of their respective states. ? .
No wonder he was promptly sent to the senate to represent the same people seriously calling for his arrest. Only God knows what extent your father will be wailing pathetically if Lagosians sent Tinubu to the senate.

Emotionss:

As for Peter obi so far not even the efcc has found him wanting if not it would have been made public by now.

If EFCC is yet to find anything on him n we should not call him out after he looted Anambra beyond the grave to build himself the biggest mall in Abuja why then are there so many foolish soul calling for Tinubu's head even when EFCC is also yet to pin anything on him from your tribesmen ?

Emotionss:

Lastly for you to call the igbos names simply because most of them are politically different from you shows you're nothing but a frustrated, tribalistic, poverty streaken nonentity who think hating on the igbo race will somehow improve his measurable existence.
If foolish Igbos from among you, in fact over 90% Igbos on NL call others worse name. Getting paid with your own coin n your father lamenting about it only expose how foolish majority of you are as a tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Prompto: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Would you have go over development stride btw Akwa Ibom n Lagos from 1999 till date then ?! The revenue generated at least match each other though Lagos as over 100 times Ibom population.

Google Bridge built by Fashola n Ambode get back with the number you find.

Agbegbaorogboye:

This dude is rejoicing over a heavily tolled 2km bridge. A bridge that was wholly built and funded by JB?
Lagos is still building an airport when Akwa Ibom that was created in 1996 has completed one and has an airline to boot.
Then he rejoices over completion date.
What a shame of a human being.
Kindly name the fifteen bridges built from 1999 till date
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Prompto:
Would you have go over development stride btw Akwa Ibom n Lagos from 1999 till date then ?! The revenue generated at least match each other though Lagos as over 100 times Ibom population.

Google Bridge built by Fashola n Ambode get back with the number you find.

You must think you're talking to a neophyte like you. Let's talk numbers. Just last year, Lagos total revenue was over 500bn while that of Akwa ibom was just a little above 200bn, 204bn to be precise.
Just as Lagos has population above Akwa ibom which in actual fact means more taxable adults and revenue, Akwa ibom has more land mass which means more responsibility of land area to be developed.
Akwa ibom started in 1996 while Lagos has enjoyed massively from being federal capital. Akwa ibom never had that chance.

Below is the google result for Bridge built by Fashola and Ambode.
You can start counting

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Prompto: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Imagine summation reasoning of a lunatic. So in your retarded capacity social pressure does not count on available infrastructure in Lagos State.

As small as Lagos is it as over 100 times more motorable road compare to your gigantic Akwa Ibom. To buttress the point I am conversing with a lunatic what exactly did Akwa Ibom started in 1996 or your dead brain is telling that no development happened in Akwa Ibom before 1996? Abeg foolish lunatic make me sick, go n call your father to come help you out cos this is definitely beyond your intelligence capacity.

Agbegbaorogboye:

You must think you're talking to a neophyte like you. Let's talk numbers. Just last year, Lagos total revenue was over 500bn while that of Akwa ibom was just a little above 200bn, 204bn to be precise.
Just as Lagos has population above Akwa ibom which in actual fact means more taxable adults and revenue, Akwa ibom has more land mass which means more responsibility of land area to be developed.
Akwa ibom started in 1996 while Lagos has enjoyed massively from being federal capital. Akwa ibom never had that chance.

Below is the google result for Bridge built by Fashola and Ambode.
You can start counting
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Prompto:
Imagine summation reasoning of a lunatic. So in your retarded capacity social pressure does not count on available infrastructure in Lagos State.

As small as Lagos is it as over 100 times more motorable road compare to your gigantic Akwa Ibom. To buttress the point I am conversing with a lunatic what exactly did Akwa Ibom started in 1996 or your dead brain is telling that no development happened in Akwa Ibom before 1996? Abeg foolish lunatic make me sick, go n call your father to come help you out cos this is definitely beyond your intelligence capacity.

Quit the lies you nitwit!!
Which 100 times more motorable roads. Alimosho LG is the biggest LG and the roads there are total shambles except of course you're counting federal roads. Still, it's a lie. Akwa Ibom has far better roads than Lagos!!

What exactly do you mean by social pressure? Since you're such a knowledgeable sociologist, what is the effect of social pressure on Lagos compared to Kano with almost equal population and far less revenue.
You can mention the developments in Akwa Ibom before 1996. I'm glad you can't argue the fact that those of Lagos since the sixties are well known.
At least you have swallowed your spit on your debunked lie of revenue between Akwa Ibom and Lagos.
You'll get to where you need to be soon.

1 Like

Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by Difrent: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2020
HeadShot:

Tinubu the thief should ve just remained in Afonja land milking it dry... Nobody gives a damn...

But a character like this can't commit near ASO Rock... He will loot the country dry

From someone who rooted for an Atiku in 2019.....I'll rather vote a tinubu over and over again than vote an Atiku.......I'm not one of those carried away by all these emotions of TINUBU NOW BEING THE ONLY THIEF OR CORRUPT POLITICIAN. It's all about 2023. The mere fact that so much dirt is being thrown at him NOW shows how jittery his rivals are and an evidence of his rising profile .......tell me just one politician world over as big as TINUBU that has not faced these kinds of trials ,there none .......some of us still remember Atikus travails in the hands of Obj, Tinubu trial has not even started ......
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by nonny400(m): 12:11am On Oct 24, 2020
Is this still valid? Lol grin
Re: The Trials Of Brother Tinubu - Tunde Odesola by chamboy(m): 12:49am On Oct 24, 2020
limeta:
To find a Nigeria person with integrity you will ve to go international.

Look away from home
International is worse than local abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia To Establish Nuclear Centre In Nigeria / I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu / Bayelsa APC In Crisis Over Jonathan’s Influence On Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.