Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme (32081 Views)

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence / Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Abdulazeez99: 5:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Igbere TV reports that Nigerian singer, Lil Frosh has released a statement in which he apologized for his actions and also condemned domestic violence.

Recall that the singer whose contract with Davido's DMW label was terminated, has been at the center of social media trends after being called out for assaulting and disfiguring his girlfriend.

The singer who finally broke his silence today October 11, stated that he is on top of the situation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGNPMQvM3nP/?igshid=69knj0np52uc

7 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2020
Better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:00am On Oct 12, 2020
Sounds like a proud bastard. This statement shouldn't have been released.. I only succeeded in adding salt to an open wound.
Does this sound like an sincere apology? I don't think so. I pray Davido doesn't take him back. A hate men who beat women.

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:03am On Oct 12, 2020
this is so stupid - where do they get these idiots from? your apology should be to the victim not your non-existence "fans". can you imagine this Arrow ? hand for don touch you so you can borrow sense and write well. his management team ( if he has any ) are probably his secondary school mates to have written this nonesense! "imagine on top of
the situation " i am so o pissed ! he should have just kept his undeveloped brain and mouth shut! fucking retard!! so young
and stupid at the same time. -drBricks-

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Nackzy: 6:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Woman Beater
Sorry Panel beater

11 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by chatinent: 6:08am On Oct 12, 2020
Beauty and the beast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by majamajic(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2020
This girl looks so innocent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Ever8090: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2020
This boy never still go jail?...

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by naijadjmixtape: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Now you know better, never hit a woman. There's always a second chance Go to naijadjmixtape.com download the new best of lilfrosh mix young and talented
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by DenreleDave(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin grin no need to apologize jare.. You are all good.. I don't see any sense in apologizing

Reason is:
Don't be surprise that the foolish girl will be snapping selfie with the guy in a week to two weeks time.. She will call it love.. And tag Stronger than ever cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lil frosh, u have done nothing bad, u av only proved that u r an alpha male... After all this is what our so-called nairaland alpha male refers to as being an ALPHA grin grin grin grin grin

Lil frosh has done nothing bad, he is only showing the characteristics of an alpha male grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by naijadrivablog: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
All these people with "lil" or "kid" to their names sefgrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Gwagone: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
I have forgiven you but be warned angry

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
What a cutey u gat dere, frosh..

U suppose cherish am not raise ur hand on her, dem get dere mad moment wey dey vex us but as a real níggä, u don't lay hands on them, we just let it slide and let dere madness free dem first, then we talk things out...

Razor don cut pikin hand, it's just a pity u had to learn the hard way..
No do am again, bro.. for my side, apology accepted...

7 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Your business

1 Like

Apology not accepted.
You need to be given a scar too.

5 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by RomanianNinja: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
So this one still get fans?? Nigerians mumu sha

11 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
They frosh him up in the police station. That girl will still come back to him and say she still love him

2 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Corroro: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Don't apologize to us, apologize to your girlfriend, if she forgives you, we forgive you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Abiamaka(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2020
That beaten no be here
He just apologised so Davido can take him back

End time girls won’t stay with there parents or rent an apartment, Small relationship dem don pack load go bf’s house living couples life

5 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by BruncleZuma: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Go chew sand...your apologies don't mean shît.

[img]https://media1./images/f8120935430b93c07f4e766caed9a877/tenor.gif[/img]

25 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by DropsMic(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Too late

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Enudapan: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

The reason why I
Said small children like this boy
Should start taking mushin weed (base on
Catch them Young)
How can you lay your hands on a woman
When you can teach her loyalty and set your
Imprint on her kpekus, there by earning greater Respect

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Dankey(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Letter to your non existing fans ...Stoopid

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Thattallgirl(f): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2020
You're still up and coming and already feeling like one superstar angry the girl's so cute embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by ozento: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2020
on top of the mata kill you there.fool. na apology letter be dis?

5 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by MrBachelor: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2020
There's a more pressing and important issue taking our attention and energy at the moment.

We don't have time for your frivolity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by yeyeboi(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by backtalkG(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Rubbish fellow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by mkpurumma090(f): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Apology accepted!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Admires Paul Okoye, Says 'You Are Cute Sha' / Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.