Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign (23165 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Nice one.

Hope we will still see all these celebrities when #EndYAHOOYAHOO starts soon?
Hope it won't be only Prophet Phyno and Timaya that will lead the protest by then?

After EndSARS,
Can we now have #EndYahooYahoo?!

Any legit Nigerian with me on this ?

I love this too... let's juxtapose it along with the aforementioned.
you think you can fool us You've change moniker, trying to deceive us. Oya receive sense there!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by mceesparkles(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=ILoveDemMANNA post=94853058]Nice one.

Hope it won't be only Prophet Phyno and Timaya that will lead the protest by then?

After EndSARS,

Lol yeah endyahooyahoo is a nice one but broooo yahoo can't end ooo it' has gone way way way too deep than what you think bro
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by dogmart(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Now that they’ve banned SARS make all of una go get cutlass wey sharp cause armed robbers go terrorize una life...

Then you understand the adage that says bad pikin get he own day

Not wise sir.
It is of no use legalizing and empowering night robbers to roam our streets in broad day light under the guise of SARS and terrorize civilians!

If we know we have armed robbers we will face armed robbers the way they ought to be faced. You can't face SARS
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by stacyadams: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
lol..I am not against their agitation for an end to brutalization..never was, I agree with you bro. It could have been #reformSarz...and restructure the whole country. Like I told a friend who now sees me as against Nigeria: ending sarz will come with plenty disadvantages than advantages. The Nigerian youth is passing up a great opportunity to express their grievances, they should have also protested for the govt to cut down the cost of governance, ban travelling abroad for treatment, ban travelling abroad for schooling, this would spur a great change, I tell you. They will have no alternative than to develop this country like their own. Once we have a good government, other things will fall in place. It's not rocket science. Most people just joined the end SARS movement for clout, never knew what it really entailed. It is well.

Nothing will happen if they End SARS, heaven will not fall ,no disadvantage at all for stopping kidnappers and armed robbers who use mini bus with no platte number or name tag to rob and kill its citizens on a broad daylight... grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by GeneralPula: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Nice one.

After EndSARS,

I love this too... let's juxtapose it along with the aforementioned.

How do you plan on archieving Endyahoo? Lol

The only way is to stop Glo,Mtn & other network providers..

Technology is good, but it has disadvantages..

Yahoo yahoo is one of its disadvantages..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by marsman: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

So thats your justification to loot Lagos state abi?

Shame! Shame! Shame!

My thread since 2018

https://www.nairaland.com/4772353/nulass-omo-eko-pataki

Now go back to your land and don't interfere in Our matter again

What

Why your papa or any body from your lineage No contest with tinubu.

There something about indigenes, if you are not one of them they won't go with you, i have seen it many times.

A man ones wanted to contest for councilor in an area, , but his name does not sound anything like there indigene name indigene. He was later traced not be originally from that place. He didn't win that position,this is the same man that as stayed there all his life ohh.

So all this bull and cock story doesn't get me. Most indigene in Lagos are related to another Yoruba settlement one way or the other.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by marsman: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

You're quiet now! I thought you said I'm fake. sad

Lemme catch you talking rubbish about Lagos elite again or praising some criminals in Lagos.
You'll head to Lagos lagoon

After you, imposter. Because you now made a thread to compliment the beauty of lagos, telle who does not like good thing.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by kponkedenge(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Arewa never wanted it proscribed

If you notice that SARS does not operate in the North

SARS only has its supporters in the North

SARS we can see is a northern tool of opression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UridHuASI

If the North supports SARS, then the president should move all the SARS personnels to the North.
Problem solved.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by tollyboy5(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2020
marsman:

What

Why your papa or any body from your lineage No contest with tinubu.

There something about indigenes, if you are not one of them they won't go with you, i have seen it many times.

A man ones wanted to contest for councilor in an area, , but his name does not sound anything like there indigene name indigene. He was later traced not be originally from that place. He didn't win that position,this is the same man that as stayed there all his life ohh.

So all this bull and cock story doesn't get me. Most indigene in Lagos are related to another Yoruba settlement one way or the other.
Lagos indigene has peculiar surname thats why we know ourselves. If the man change his surname he should be able to identify his bale or fathers counpound.
Stop telling unnecessary lies here. Even Igbo's win election in ajegunle and isolo.
How many lagosians are local government chairman in your state?
Hypocrites when it come to Lagos you remember we are all Yoruba's and when it your own state only indigene can contest.
Yoruba has not done us good. Lagos is mixed and not completely Yoruba. Ijebu,tapa,aworis,egun,ekos with the benin des etc.

So you've not answered my question how is it a justification to tinubu omo osun looting Lagos?
How does it justy tinubu frustrating our sons from becoming governor with our money!

You frustrate us with money you stole from us. sad
Only non-Lagos indigine carry tinubu 4 head, we don't want him. Its matter of time
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by marsman: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lagos indigene has peculiar surname thats why we know ourselves. If the man change his surname he should be able to identify his bale or fathers counpound.
Stop telling unnecessary lies here. Even Igbo's win election in ajegunle and isolo.
How many lagosians are local government chairman in your state?
Hypocrites when it come to Lagos you remember we are all Yoruba's and when it your own state only indigene can contest.
Yoruba has not done us good. Lagos is mixed and not completely Yoruba. Ijebu,tapa,aworis,egun,ekos with the benin des etc.

So you've not answered my question how is it a justification to tinubu omo osun looting Lagos?
How does it justy tinubu frustrating our sons from becoming governor with our money!

You frustrate us with money you stole from us. sad
Only non-Lagos indigine carry tinubu 4 head, we don't want him. Its matter of time
Tinubu is not a lagosian but he was governor for 8 years, you dey mad dem never tell you.
sanwolu too no be lagosian about
Fasola too abi
Ambode too abi
How can you be the minority in your own state? Tell me, you no he balls? Abi you dey lie.
You are not Yoruba but your kingship is an Oba not Igwe. Find another town in the east to claim, bloody imposter.

No body stole anything from you, you are just lazy and lack zeal.

I doubt if you are even what you say you are.

Go ask him your question not me. Sheybi you are the real indigene you should be able to handle your faith now and expel does who don't belong.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2020
milkyworld:
The President has spoken, the Governor has spoken. We are waiting for the Supereme Court Judge to pass it into law...
if I hear e be like say u know Sabi bubu
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:
grin I have start to undislike this man. But your daddy will vomit Lagos money by fire by force.

You cant come from osun state to loot Lagos state as if lagosians are dead! angry
LAGOSIANS ARE DEAD or dying at tinubu's gate
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by ofiko123(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2020
Good for him..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Ekugbeh(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Now that they’ve banned SARS make all of una go get cutlass wey sharp cause armed robbers go terrorize una life...

Then you understand the adage that says bad pikin get he own day
wow, you can wish that on ur friends, family and loved ones
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Karemarealty288(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2020
ibedun:

Liar!

Aboki see am here

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Emmypure: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
it's a matter of time, Yahoo will end.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by Thablownmindset: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:
grin I have start to undislike this man. But your daddy will vomit Lagos money by fire by force.

You cant come from osun state to loot Lagos state as if lagosians are dead! angry

my brother the truth of the matter is outside those that hails from EPE I don't see anyone of us that re Lagosians, fine we maybe born here ooh, but our parent actually came down here from somewhere else!!!!
Eko oun shey Ile ba ba enikan!!!!
so any Yoruba man, that has lived in Lagos for many years, have the well being of Lagosians in mind can definitely become her Governor.
BTW He must cough every single penny he has stolen from Lagosians and I pray same goes to Saraki, and every other gready state leaders we have in Nigeria. we tend to have Governors but they re the ones controlling them yeye people

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by BiolaNaira(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
After we #EndSars we will #EndPolice also we only need #BoysScout so if they try nonsense we can beat ourselve to death cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by whirlout: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
When is he going to identify with #End Godfatherism # EndstealingLagosYam#. What a phony this guy is
Re: Sanwo-Olu: I Identify With Endsars Campaign by tollyboy5(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thablownmindset:

my brother the truth of the matter is outside those that hails from EPE I don't see anyone of us that re Lagosians, fine we maybe born here ooh, but our parent actually came down here from somewhere else!!!!
Eko oun shey Ile ba ba enikan!!!!
so any Yoruba man, that has lived in Lagos for many years, have the well being of Lagosians in mind can definitely become her Governor.
BTW He must cough every single penny he has stolen from Lagosians and I pray same goes to Saraki, and every other gready state leaders we have in Nigeria. we tend to have Governors but they re the ones controlling them yeye people
Lol there is but scanty. I'm from epe and its looking as if only epe people are voicing out. Being governor is not our problem. But looting and appointing who to be governor is unacceptable thats why we decide to remember them their real home town so they'll think twice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja / LEADERSHIP TUSSLE: Soyinka Resigns As CBCIU Chair / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.