Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. (23915 Views)

Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria / Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by Chukskin: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2020
19 states in the northern Nigeria is 150million so the remaining Nigeria is approximately 50million,who did this census and statistics?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by lomprico(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Arewa never wanted it proscribed

If you notice that SARS does not operate in the North

SARS only has its supporters in the North

SARS we can see is a northern tool of opression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UridHuASI

if tell those sheep to read what was written on that banner, only 2% can.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by hush15: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Skynet45:
angry #RestructureNigeria, #BuhariResign. Let's take our back country from those old leaders.

Abokkis are illiterates what do you expect from them.
v

Damn... That hurts.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by SexytorresE(f): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Yes, that is the next way forward.

And after then, the next way forward to a great country will be #EndYAHOOYAHOO.

Hope we will still see all these celebrities when #EndYAHOOYAHOO starts soon?
Hope it won't be only Prophet Phyno and Timaya that will lead the protest by then?

After EndSARS,
Can we now have #EndYahooYahoo?!

Any legit Nigerian with me on this ?
yahoo has EFCc to fight them , while We the masses have our voices to fight the “end Sars.” Stop posting things that aren’t relevant .
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by lomprico(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Hope it won't be only Prophet Phyno and Timaya that will lead the protest by then?

After EndSARS,

next is #reformpolice when that is achieved, the reformed police will be effective in dealing with Yahoo Yahoo menace properly.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by Brushstrokes20: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Spot on! Nig urgently needs a leader!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by Lionelbhass(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

I regret ever being in the same country with this baboons

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by rajiedreez: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2020
They said on behalf of the 150 million people, meaning that they're more than the rest of us and its their voice that should be heard abi
Skynet45:
angry #RestructureNigeria, #BuhariResign. Let's take our back country from those old leaders.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Skynet45:

They are the symbol of Nigeria's backwardness.

Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by themaestro08(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2020
MChaze25:
Next is to Fix Nigeria with maximum youth participation in government.
#fixNigeria

This is a brilliant idea!. But a lot of illiterates and tribalist will frustrate our efforts cry

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by themaestro08(m): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2020
MChaze25:
Next is to Fix Nigeria with maximum youth participation in government.
#fixNigeria

I am so excited about this idea
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by themaestro08(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Offpoint1:
So I saw this guy comment about sachet tomato price increment, I decided to go get one...
I can't believe Gino's pepper sachet tomato I used to buy at the rate of N60 is now sold at N120, 3 eggs for N100 is now 2, N50 bread now looks like chewing gum, N100 fufu that can carry for a full day now looking like pimples, paint rubber of garri I used to buy at the price of N400/N500 now sold at N900, Nepa bill looking like Banana island house rent.
No No No!!! I can't take it no more!

#RevoluteNow
#EndHungerNow

The time is now!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by Almunjid(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2020
Skynet45:

That's not true. SARS/police brutality isn't common in the north including north central. What do u want them to protest for?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by MajohBankz: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
VirginSearcher:
That's nice.. this country is not working.. we need an executive order from the hide and seek cattle president to come and address Nigerians.. why are they always hiding Buhari from the public and in performing the task he was elected to do.. is he not a human being
T.I's voice: your president is dead and gone, dead and gone.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by Jdbrasco2: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Finally only #ENDBUHARI will fix some of the problems rt now. This government have aggravated the problems of this country. It can only get worse with Buhari. The ban is a political move and the problem will persist as long as those operatives are still in the police force.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by Saig: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Skynet45:

North doesn't have 19 States. They have 12. Middle Belt is not part of them. Enough of that nonsense sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by Yujin(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Offpoint1:
So I saw this guy comment about sachet tomato price increment, I decided to go get one...
I can't believe Gino's pepper sachet tomato I used to buy at the rate of N60 is now sold at N120, 3 eggs for N100 is now 2, N50 bread now looks like chewing gum, N100 fufu that can carry for a full day now looking like pimples, paint rubber of garri I used to buy at the price of N400/N500 now sold at N900, Nepa bill looking like Banana island house rent.
No No No!!! I can't take it no more!

#RevoluteNow
#EndHungerNow

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by ofiko123(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Yeah... Transparency is what we need..
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by odomanis: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

After EndSARS,

You dont have to wait for them. You can start and lead the protest #EndYahooYahoo
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by chinwezdasilva: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

After EndSARS,

the next should unemployment bfr that end your yahoo yahoo.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by lymelyte(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

The north is the problem of the entity called Nigeria.. They should be held responsible for the backwardness of nigeria.. The Arab practice islam but they want progress and development but in this part of the world, the north are responsible for retrogression and underdevelopment.. If we can't breakup then restructuring shouldn't be negotiated.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by kaima1984(f): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

These ediots should be talking about end Fulani herdsmen,rape and the likes,look at old faces called youths.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by obo389(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
chuksoyo21:

Stop concentrating on the divide and concern yourself more with the uniting factors..
Ol boy, go and vent your frustration somewhere else please because what do you call this scenario when the majority of the Nigerian populace is against something but a fraction of people from a region are in support?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by WaterWalker5(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
VirginSearcher:
That's nice.. this country is not working.. we need an executive order from the hide and seek cattle president to come and address Nigerians.. why are they always hiding Buhari from the public and in performing the task he was elected to do.. is he not a human being
We don't have a President in Nigeria. All we have is a Voice an Audio President who like Big brother is heard and never seen
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by WaterWalker5(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dididrumz:
Of course, if not the same atrocities committed by the disbanded SARS will still continue.

Na the same people still wear the NPF uniform.

Let there be transparency on what to expect from the entire NPF so that we would know when they are over stepping their boundaries.

You seem to be a very stupid human being.
What has Your good government done to make youths stop Fraud?

Not an excuse but You should know that majority of Fraudsters(Yahoo Yahoo) were pushed into it by the hardship in Nigeria.

What can our minimum wage do for You in a month?
That is still not an excuse to encourage what is bad. Its a pointer that you're a scammer as well or you have a friend or family member. Forget the issue of minimum wage not being enough. Whats black is black either way you embellish it!!!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by MChaze25(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
themaestro08:

I am so excited about this idea
Yeah, let's all do it as youths.
80% of Nigeria's population is made up of the youths. Go to Facebook and join the group FIX NIGERIA for the time being.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by nogragra: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Instead of wasting their time on yahoo yahoo and other negative neferious activities the youth are discovering their strength and that they can change the world positively in numbers, reasonableness and through corruption free hardwork. See the narative even despite no leadership or command very spontaneous and effective. Next on the agenda in Nigeria.......IGP and military service chief that refuse to retire.......Let's retire them now! Buhari the certificateless, lifeless leader must follow suit....he's been deposed in a coup before for incompetence....now is no excemption .......Let the wave of revolution take hold from now!!! Greeaaaat Nigeria youth!!!!!!!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by bethelofficial: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Quality Seagrass Planter
Re: EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. by sixsgod: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
mayorkun101:

End it now and yahoo boys can go back to thieving and kidnapping and families begging . check your area you will have more than 10 families that got their finances turned around by their last born. Glory to Game. Just saying the oyibos are being punished for enslaving us and denying our ancestors the chance to be innovative and systematically made sure this continent AFRICA will never rise . if they hadn't done that we probably would be a better Race , instead we lickd their asses for centuries ..
Like it or not if you teach me yahoo i go do softly . oyinbo beware of my power grin grin
it was never the duty of Sars to arrest cyber criminal boss they are a special anti robbery squad not the efcc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PANDEF, NBA, CHURAC Flay Matawalle, Northern Leaders Over Threat Against South / How PDP Presidential Candidate Will Emerge – Wike, Fintiri / Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.