Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account (18166 Views)

Tunde Onakoya Attempts To Break World Record For Longest Chess Marathon / How To Hack Sportybet Balancer Adder Pro And Make 100k A Week With 1k / Diego Maradona Death Was A Form Of Suicide As Doctor Reveal Attempts To End Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeria

Well I guess the albino monkey Nnamdi Kanu was right for calling Nigeria a zoo since Aishat called Nigeria a jungle ...

grin
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by jefff455: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Cyberterror: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2020
Now I know why Asisat is very wasteful in front of goal whenever she plays for Nigeria. NFF should ban her henceforth.
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by joseph1832(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2020
Well I must say she's not suppose to say "Nigeria is a jungle". Doesn't tell well of her holding a national honour from the country she called a jungle.

However we must commend her for being vociferous about the brutality and mass stupidity of some member of SARS and the Nigeria Police.
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by ofiko123(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Happy Monday to all..
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by BruncleZuma: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Our 336 million naira hard at work

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by KevMitnick: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2020
The guys who have not been touched by the system are not happy with her tweets. They better leave her alone.
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2020
maximum respect to this girl
much love to her.

he's a foreign yeroba Muslim
not the ones led by prof ishaq Akintola wey full nairaland like helinues

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by sapientia(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2020
She should use another device to change her password

Use a second AUTH either with phone number or good, I think Twitter have that.
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by michoim(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2020
She never complain tire. Illogical woman!
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by royal231(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Buhari Don reform Nigeria to the extent say Sars no see money again

Sars come begin dey oppress legit hustlers..

I swear these Sars men na fools or the police force na fools..

If I join police today I swear I no go even dey street or oppress common man.. No matter what. You be gee for ur own pocket.. Na politicians wey dey spoil everything for everybody I go concentrate on..

True be say 90 percent of the force no get OT.. Most join due to hunger or due to say dem be criminal wey suppose serve but as per say dem get person dem put dem for force to hide d past..

Others join to oppress dem neighborhood.. I repeat no one single policeman join with OT.. Money dey the job but na the politicians hands e dey..

As a police man u fit get access to information on any contract going on and prosecute inflated contracts going on here and there., but una decide say owo da is better..

It is going to be well..

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by helinues: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
maximum respect to this girl
much love to her.

he's a foreign yeroba Muslim
not the ones led by prof ishaq Akintola wey full nairaland like helinues

Impersonator... Wail on
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Them fight Jesus too na...

Na only God knows how some people's brain reacts
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Impersonator... Wail on
[/s]
shatap

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Openbusiness: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2020
Asisat will be a better president. The girl dey always make brain. Very sharp intelligent girl, original black beauty

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Johnrake69: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2020
naptu2:
Some people, including known supporters of the government, have attacked Oshoala for her tweets, especially for this tweet below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12493076_2020101110_12_49_png71f501774e910dcc3a844bf53e4b1a0c

But she no lie na. Nigeria na jungle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Elfaris(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2020
There shouldn't be much fuss about this tbh. Just the same way those who call Nigeria a Zoo are Zoo animals, is the same way those who call Nigeria a jungle are Bush animals.

For those of us patriotic citizens who recognize that there are challenges we're being faced with in our nation, we will rise in a civil way to challenge those issues to make our country better without denigrating it.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2020
This girl too ras

I just like am
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Racoon(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2020
This is the power of being the true you.Asisat Oshola you won my trust.
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Royalfurnitures: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2020
The corrupt SARS guys and their cronies are fighting back

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Okoroawusa: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2020
You see why it's not good to name your national teams after animals?

The girl took it literally because she is a Falcon(a bird)...

Animal in the jungle!

Hahahaha!
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Newman224: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Cyberterror:
Now I know why Asisat is very wasteful in front of goal whenever she plays for Nigeria. NFF should ban her henceforth.

She has made it already. NFF banning her will not change anything. There are other countries that will love her to play for them.
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Karleb(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeria is a jungle, I mean, who does not know that.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Na lie?
No be inside jungle SARS go make men lie inside mud?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Jdbrasco2: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2020
We are not serious in this country. May be we deserve the operation upon us.
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by hiterrun(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Cyberterror:

Oga goan ban her na....una go see d truth but u will neglect it... answer yourself are you happy with this Nigeria?? those pple ruling you are they not animals esp your president
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Merciful71(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2020
I LOVE YOU OSHOALA say it as it is

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by SexytorresE(f): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2020
Nigerians are that kind of funny person that u caught making love but still deny it . Is Nigeria not a jungle ? Wtf is wrong with some people ? Stupidity everywhere, she is saying the fact Nigeria is a jungle , if it isn’t, what then are u protesting for ? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Merciful71(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2020
SexytorresE:
Nigerians are that kind of funny person that u caught making love but still deny it . Is Nigeria not a jungle ? Wtf is wrong with some people ? Stupidity everywhere, she is saying the fact Nigeria is a jungle , if it isn’t, what then are u protesting for ? Nonsense!
they know it's a jungle but it's bitter if you tell them
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by Juanmike(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2020
October12:
grin
Mod no co see this one ban na play with the dead meat guy
� vom I don collect suspension.
Re: EndSARS: Oshoala Complains About Attempts To Hack Her Twitter Account by SexytorresE(f): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2020
To what end ?
Merciful71:

they know it's a jungle but it's bitter if you tell them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s Time To Leave - Nigerians Urge Osimhen To Quit Napoli / Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star / Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.