Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings (55519 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video) / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by Samueltemi337(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD is Wonderful!!
All His Creatures are Wonderful!!

Whenever I see things as these, all that runs through my Head is the How it's gonna be Here on Earth during the Millienium Reign with Christ..

All that Runs through my Mind is the Atmospheric beauty and Sweetness that will be here .

The Orginal plan of God for man before The Serpent Confused Eve to Confuse Adam will be Here live..

There will be no Fear for any of these Wonderful Creatures anymore..

I Have Made up my Mind! I Must be there!
What about You?

All you need do is to Reconcile with God through His Son JESUS Christ..
All you need do is to Ensure Purity, Holiness and Righteousness at all fronts.

Once this is done! You are sure to Make the Rapture of the saints and to Return with JESUS back to Earth ..

He is wonderful and yet he made all these animals just to go through pains all their lives

How wonderful
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by Xzellentgraphic: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
How I wish I owned the 3. ..
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by techstack: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
We are gradually creating paradise on earth
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by officialfestus(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by tit(f): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abused?
These lions abused?
Did they see the Nigerian lions?
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by pacespot(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
I can't wait to see how the fight will break out, but I think bear and tiger have upper hands over lion
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by AiooAi: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
That is hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by 400billionman: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin

They are enjoying now, like me.
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by true2god: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
grandlexuz:

Reminds me of this cartoon we watched in the late eighties when having a television was a luxury. In the town where we lived just two persons had a television set in 1986. My mother and her cousin would leave the house in the evening to go watch films. The TV owner a bachelor in his prime had just returned from Nigeria with a fourteen inch black and white TV set.

Most times my mum and cousin would return at midnight to the fury of my dad..Lol. My father scared that the bachelor might woo his wife obtained a bank loan and got a colour 21 inch Toshiba Tv by November 86.. That tv stil functions. I plan to sell it as antique by 2086. LOL
Have you done your paternity DNA test?
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by Naijaarchive(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
true2god:

You are toying with fire.... TF are u trying to point out grin
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
grandlexuz:

Reminds me of this cartoon we watched in the late eighties when having a television was a luxury. In the town where we lived just two persons had a television set in 1986. My mother and her cousin would leave the house in the evening to go watch films. The TV owner a bachelor in his prime had just returned from Nigeria with a fourteen inch black and white TV set.

Most times my mum and cousin would return at midnight to the fury of my dad..Lol. My father scared that the bachelor might woo his wife obtained a bank loan and got a colour 21 inch Toshiba Tv by November 86.. That tv stil functions. I plan to sell it as antique by 2086. LOL

If na me be that bachelor I for don bang ya mama tey tey grin
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by gonkin(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by Lilgabby(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
I've been wondering the change of plans on LaLa MENU this days and moving this rescue mission of lions and co to the front page.... Then i remembered Lala only deals with Snakethology
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by Risentouch(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
And we call them wild animals
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by grandlexuz(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
true2god:

I had been born before the man came to my neighbourhood. I will tell my younger ones to do a DNA test though..Lol
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by invincible007(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Maycash89:
This is Kingdom age,Christ is already reigning in His program, but have not fully manifest physically.
Kingdom Man, I see you.
JDF
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by grandlexuz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

If na me be that bachelor I for don bang ya mama tey tey grin

Who can say it didn't happen. Lol Make my mama hear waytie I talk like she go just disown me...Lol
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by FuckThaMod: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
grandlexuz:

Which country are you in?
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by sylve11: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Logon59:

The last good-bye
The 3 brothers lived together for 15 years. Their caretakers swear that they never saw them fight or get violent with each other, not even once. After surviving such a horrific nightmare together, they rewarded each other with many, many happy days.

In 2016, Leo was diagnosed with cancer and left his siblings shortly thereafter. Shere Khan followed him in 2018 and was buried next to his brother near their clubhouse, one of his favorite spots. Baloo is the only member of this trio left in the sanctuary and is waiting until the day the 3 of them get back together.

Source: https://brightside.me/wonder-animals/a-lion-a-bear-and-a-tiger-who-were-rescued-from-abusive-owners-decided-to-live-as-a-family-799207/

This is kinda sad! sad cool
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by sylve11: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
grandlexuz:

Most times my mum and cousin would return at midnight to the fury of my dad..Lol. My father scared that the bachelor might woo his wife obtained a bank loan and got a colour 21 inch Toshiba Tv by November 86..

But you know plenty wives went down during those days. You know what i mean............ grin tongue cool
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by sylve11: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
3 super predators, and the tiger is most deadly. One-on-one, an adult male African lion cannot defeat an adult male grizzly bear. But an adult male Siberian tiger will kill both the lion and brown bear one-on-one. I fear who no fear tiger

DO you know what a Grizzly bear can do to a tiger? cool
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by grandlexuz(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
sylve11:

But you know plenty wives went down during those days. You know what i mean............ grin tongue cool

There is no denying. The still do these days iphones..Lol
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by grandlexuz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Which country are you in?

Cameroon
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by sylve11: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
grandlexuz:

There is no denying. The still do these days iphones..Lol

You sabi grin grin cool
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
emillysmigael:
Some animals do what humans fail to do... If these animals could co-habit; I wonder what humans do with 'Tribalism' & 'Racism'.
You can't poison the minds of animals with some shitty religion indoctrination but you can achieve that with humans. You are mouthing this because the gruesome acts of Fulani herdsmen have not affected you or your relatives.
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by FuckThaMod: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
grandlexuz:

Cameroon
grin grin grin
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
3 super predators, and the tiger is most deadly. One-on-one, an adult male African lion cannot defeat an adult male grizzly bear. But an adult male Siberian tiger will kill both the lion and brown bear one-on-one. I fear who no fear tiger
The strongest is the bear followed by the lion, then the bengal tiger. Most other tiger species like the mighty siberean tiger are stronger than lions but I can't say that for a bengal tiger because of its relatively small size compared to the African lion.
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by Openbusiness: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
sylve11:

DO you know what a Grizzly bear can do to a tiger? cool
Of course i know. A Grizzly is dinner for a Siberian tiger grin yummy
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by Openbusiness: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
BLoomfrancs:

The strongest is the bear followed by the lion, then the bengal tiger. Most other tiger species like the mighty siberean tiger are stronger than lions but I can't say that for a bengal tiger because of its relatively small size compared to the African lion.
Bengal tigers are not small. A Bengal tiger are the 2nd largest tiger sub species, only the Siberian is bigger than Bengals. And a Bengal tiger is bigger than an African lion. A Bengal tiger is the most wicked tiger. An adult male Bengal tiger will kill an adult male lion one-on-one. And a Grizzly might be bigger, pound for pound, but the Siberian tiger will kill it easily.
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by sylve11: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Openbusiness:
Of course i know. A Grizzly is dinner for a Siberian tiger grin yummy

The claws of a Grizzzly Bear are not as sharp as the Siberian tiger’s, but factor in the crushing power of the blow itself, and that could be the end of it. Such a blow could simply snap a tiger in two. “The force of impact of the bear’s paws is so great that it could knock a 150-kg adult boar tens of meters through the air,” say wilderness medical experts. grin cool
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by Openbusiness: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
sylve11:

The claws of a Grizzzly Bear are not as sharp as the Siberian tiger’s, but factor in the crushing power of the blow itself, and that could be the end of it. Such a blow could simply snap a tiger in two. “The force of impact of the bear’s paws is so great that it could knock a 150-kg adult boar tens of meters through the air,” say wilderness medical experts. grin cool
Tigers are the biggest and most powerful big cats. Then among tigers, the Siberian is the biggest, followed by the Bengal. These 2 tigers are the most dangerous and deadly cats in the whole world. A Siberian is almost twice the size of an African lion, and with a bite force nearly twice as much as the African lion too. Big cats are natural predators, every part of their body is built to kill. Among the big cats, the most expert one-on-one killer is the Tiger. Tigers are the smartest and most fully adaptive cat. Then big cats are used to killing prey many times bigger than them. Because they are very quick and agile, very swift and their entire faculty is specially suited and built for making a quick kill. Simply put they are engineered to kill and have a very high IQ when it comes to killing. Big cats are the only predators that aim for the jugular, their target is the throat. They know once they grab that place, it is over. The bear is too slow for a tiger. The tiger like all big cats have a very acute sense and powerful reflex. It is very difficult to hit a cat. They are very good at dodging and striking back. A Grizzly bear doesn't stand a chance against a Siberian tiger. The fight will be over within 5 minutes with the Tiger's canine sunk into the Grizzly's throat. The Siberian tiger has the biggest canine among all cats
Re: A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings by bigcasava1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
God I want to be a white in my next world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State / 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies / Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.