Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week (15761 Views)

FG Increases Electricity Tariff By 50% / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by jarvis4: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Back and forth
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by owila4luv(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Stupid, Useless, Compromising NLC. #shameonyou
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by unity004(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin
MAGG0T:
The most useless regime since the existence of democracy..

Yet some Animals see no wrong in this worthless APC
APC govt are very useless, infact they are maggots
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Camelot65: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
So we should be happy or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by ikorodureporta: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
their fatha!
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Weedhustler: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. This electricity issue should be solved once and for all.. Nigerians won't mind paying more if there's a remarkable improvement.

Though the PDP administration really messed up, I trust this administration will gradually clean up the mess, until power becomes 100% stable.

God bless Nigeria.

May u suffer for 600 yrs for still believing in ds govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by rocky95: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
The great fear of protests everywhere is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
ogododo:

Next movement be that, Lalasticlala
My bill last month was 13k, from 6,500 grin
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Simplythebest: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pls that increase is something else oooo the should not increase that thing again. Last time i recharged N2000 and i was given just 34 units but during this there reverse period i recharge N3000 and got 131 units. That means the increase in electricity was more than 100% which is very bad.
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by backwardneva: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Another protest loading...

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by KayCee92(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Seems the ones here did not get the memo... From 12k to 26k. Mogbe, make I go service my gen abeg
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is just to enable more people buy up power that will last them for quite sometime. A friend told me this and I bought something that could last me 18months.
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by kudinkarfe: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
We voted for him we will all leave with the wahala government
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:
angry

our darling president have done it again !

a whole week !!!!

sai baba
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by ikorodureporta: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. This electricity issue should be solved once and for all.. Nigerians won't mind paying more if there's a remarkable improvement.

Though the PDP administration really messed up, I trust this administration will gradually clean up the mess, until power becomes 100% stable.

God bless Nigeria.

The only problem with power supply is lack of meters. The corrupt guys are bent on killing us with estimated bills. If we'll hav meters, there won't be any form of supply wastage, & the power wld go to more consumers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by 99thEnemy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
MAGG0T:
The most useless regime since the existence of democracy..

Yet some Animals see no wrong in this worthless APC
grin grin grin

Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by lucianohase(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
EEDC Enugu never adhered to the suspension of the new electricity tariff. The company has been implementing the new tariff ever since and many of us here have the evidence that they defaulted.

If NERC is serious , they should penalise EEDC even as we are going to post the evidence to back up what we just said.
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by IkemChris(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tariff that they have brought to my door step. How can i ( a bachelor who was not employed by this stupid government, who is managing his life jejely and trying my best to pay my dues) be paying N6,200 as bill for a month for a one bedroom apartment? Oh God what was my offense that you decided to bring me to Nigeria?
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by moodyguy: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Nonesense
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thank God our landlord just fixed prepaid metre,I will manage anyhow,if I no get money I stay in darkness, before now I pay btw 5-8k every month whether we have light or not
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by edoairways: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Say you wouldn't mind paying more for electricity not Nigerians in general. Many are not willing to make the sacrifice
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by NoToPile: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zico5:

Your Bill for SEP 2020:

Tariff:C-Non MD
Rate:42.73

This is the bill for just two bedroom flat. Almost times 3 of the previous bills. Which way Nigeria.

Practically same rate for the ekedc bill they brought today.

Before rate was 26naira now its 42 abi 43 gan, so I don't see what they are suspending, the discos have already implemented it. My mum using prepaid has complained about the thing zapping fast this month.
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Omezif(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
This government are playing the brain of some of sensible nigerians in this country, taking every one as children, this week addition is like two month to come still not sure.
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Skyfornia(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zico5:

Your Bill for SEP 2020:

READ CODEcheesy
LAR:
PAR:
Consumption: 265.00
Curr.Charges: N12,172.71
Previous Balance: N296,380.04
Payment:N0.00
Adjustment:N-610.49
Amt Due: N307,942.26
Due Date: 18 Oct 2020.
For enquires call 017000250
Detail: eservices.ikejaelectric.com/billing/

This is the bill for just two bedroom flat. Almost times 3 of the previous bills. Which way Nigeria.

Bros you are lucky o...the least I have paid for my shop is N10k monthly..sometimes I receive 40k as bill for a small single shop inside a Neighbourhood not even on a major road or busy street.
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Captain3star(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
What is the essence of the suspension of tariff increase when I purchase 10000 worth of prepaid unit last week and I saw how expensive the unity I request for immediate increase but the IBEEC official rejected and say I cannot buy more than N10,000 units per month until after the suspension of tariff increase.
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Amhappy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Something they have already implemented. Our bill this month is twice last month and we had light just about 7days in the whole month,2hrs each day.
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by MaxNdu: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zico5:

Your Bill for SEP 2020:

READ CODEcheesy
LAR:
PAR:

Same thing with my recent bill.....I think they increased the bill x3. God save Nigeria from this criminal govt tongue
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by greatman247(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
People must protest and revolt against this senseless and selfish government. Why would a reasonable government allow this to happen when you know people have suffered enough coming from Lockdown, and no money. Common to share money for the masses he refused during lockdown, and yet people stayed home without work or salary and now increased tariff. What a wicked government.

We should all go out there and protest against this wicked and selfish government and let the whole world know what has been going on in this country. I used to get N5,000 and now they Brought N11,800 yesterday, how do they expect me to pay this? More than double of the amount they have been sending to my house.

Everyone should reject this and no one should proceed to pay then they will know we are not stupid in this country. You are bringing high tarrif without first of all supplying the people meter. This PHCN are bunch of criminals, very corrupt especially IKEJAELECTRIC. If we accept this now, they will throw more bullshit at us in future.
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by BennyDGreat: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
I made mention of the suspension of this tarrif on a previous thread, as well as other things BUHARI must do. Let's see what happens after a week.

https://www.nairaland.com/6167632/5-strategic-actions-buhari-must
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by greatman247(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
BennyDGreat:
I made mention of the suspension of this tarrif on a previous thread, as well as other things BUHARI must do. Let's see what happens after a week.

https://www.nairaland.com/6167632/5-strategic-actions-buhari-must

We should not wait. This Buhari government is a very wicked one. If we have waited after the assurance of the FG on EndSARS issue they probably won't do a thing in the end. The EndSARS issue yielded results cos the people press on and it got the attention of the international community.

This government derive joy in making its people go through sufferness and pain. They don't want to see us smile so why should we wait. We don't even trust the NLC, after a week now, the leaders of the NLC may be bribed and will then sing a different tune. #EndBUHARINOW.
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Kraytur: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zico5:

Your Bill for SEP 2020:

READ CODEcheesy
LAR:
PAR:

Your Bill for SEP 2020:

Tariff:B-Non MD
Rate:49.23
READ CODEcheesy
LAR:
PAR:
Consumption: 136.00
Curr.Charges: N7,197.43
Previous Balance: N7,291.04
Adjustment:N-408.34
Amt Due: N14,080.13

Madness everywhere

The protests won’t end they’re looking for December blood to shed awon wayray grin
Re: FG Extends Suspension Of New Electricity Tariff By 1 Week by Tywo2018: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bros same thing for my area IKEJA Electric wan kill man pikin ooo
Zico5:

Your Bill for SEP 2020:

READ CODEcheesy
LAR:
PAR:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration / Reps Sex Scandal Investigation Begins Today / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.