Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS (32665 Views)

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Franking: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Have these goats ever demonstrated against Boko Haram and banditry?
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by olopaooo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
They are the one drawing us back as a nation.. animals
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Myketuale(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ctorch:
Northerners Protests against ENDSARS.

SARS are not that disturbing the northerners as they do in the south.
What I expect from these people is #EndBanditry
#Endbokoharam
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by stieyven(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
KillSars:
We don end the one wey dey torment us for here...
Try end boko for ur side...

Imagine us carrying a placard with say no TO #EndBokoHaram.

Lord lugard, if you dey hell fire like diz, more firewood fall on you o, you caused all this...

See the people i dey share country with...
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by engrchykae(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
The effect of tuwo shinkafa and drinking directly from the water tap in one alhaji's house in katsina.
WHEN REAL YOUTHS ARE TALKING,ALMAJIRIS ARE MAKING NOISE.
GET LOST, USELESS IMPOVERISHED CONQUERED PEOPLE.
FULANIS HAVE AERESTED THE DESTINY OF THESE FOOLS, DENIED THEM EDUCATION AND MADE THEM ONLY GOOD FOR ELECTION
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Kylce042(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ctorch:
Northerners Protests against ENDSARS.

angry Signed #sendallthesarsofficerstothenorth.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by UNUKHASO: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
NORTH EAST WILL AND CAN NEVER SUPPORT END SARS PROTEST BECAUSE THE SARS ARE USEFUL AND PRODUCTIVE
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by byteem: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
ERORR404:
I'm ashamed of this people, I'm half from the north (paternal side, adamawa) and south south(maternal side,edo) and sometimes I'm inclined to identifying with my maternal side when I see foolishness like these. I swear to God northern Nigeria is the problem of Nigeria. I live and I've lived all my live in the north and I know what I'm saying. Aside the fact that life is very simple and easy plus quite peaceful here, the mentality of the average northerner is sick. Most can't see beyond religion and tribe. Even the educated once(especially from the north west) no get sense. People wey get sense from the north no pass 20

Please give him.or her a cold bottle of beer...I wan laugh die.. u said the truth though
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by darediamond(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
EastGold:
I bet you, they can't read what is on the banner they carry.

Just look at the far right, you can see one of them carrying his banner upside down. grin

People who ought to be saying #EndBokoHaramNow
#EndBanditryNow.

May we never be unfortunate like these people

Stop saying this your childish talk that they can not read this and that. Cant you see the Bigger Picture that We are not One?

Whatever we protest against in South especially ever since this democracy begins, they will always Kick against it in the North.

Look at what they wrote on there banners, it short that the acts of those Sars boys are a tally Supported by the NORTH ALTOGETHER.

And it is actually a.case of Order from above not just that they are only doing it to steal from youths in the South.

#Revolution next and total dissolution of this fake Country is what is next.

Even if you are a cultist from south you get work to do in the near Civil War that will surely break out between North and South.
Save your Bullets and Guns now.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by nony43(m): 4:38am On Oct 13, 2020
ERORR404:
I'm ashamed of this people, I'm half from the north (paternal side, adamawa) and south south(maternal side,edo) and sometimes I'm inclined to identifying with my maternal side when I see foolishness like these. I swear to God northern Nigeria is the problem of Nigeria. I live and I've lived all my live in the north and I know what I'm saying. Aside the fact that life is very simple and easy plus quite peaceful here, the mentality of the average northerner is sick. Most can't see beyond religion and tribe. Even the educated once(especially from the north west) no get sense. People wey get sense from the north no pass 20

Hahaha, bros calm down

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by rastafarian: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2020
Sirmwill:
undecided
The guy at the right end is even holding the placard upside down cheesy
Both the #EndSars protesters and the #AntiEndSars protesters don't know what they are doing cheesy
The fools that settled these ones are under AC in one office...Las Las all of them will be given 300naira each
Well,Na them get Nigeria na
Is it not them that were wearing white Ankara with socks and sandals celebrating graduation as Repentant killers...And ur people are in their states refused to go back to their own state.

If not for my hatred for Genocide...
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Gamesmart: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2020
This is the rent-a-crowd-of-protesters of the Police and SARS criminals.

My policeman friend told me this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security: Sanwo-Olu Gets List Of Abandoned Buildings, Set To Take Action. / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.