Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. (15967 Views)

15 Multinationals Exit Nigeria In Three Years – NECA / Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock / NECA Director-General, Timothy Olawale Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Gerrard59(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Then some clowns would come and state ignorantly that Nigeria is better off than South American countries whose HDI indices are very high.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Lorayne(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
v
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Camelot65: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
And it'll keep increasing........
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by ozento: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
er
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
As expected
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by gratiaeo(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
God bless Buhari the record breaker
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Rebuke: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2020
angry I have come to realize that no matter how much this government impoverish the people, there will always be certain people to defend them; those that are sick in the head.

5 Likes

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by NairaLEARN: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2020
God
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Rugaria: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Buhari has finished us..
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by FarahAideed: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Buhari should resign now !!!

1 Like

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Brandstudio01: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

This stupid person is a illiterate
I return it to you and unborn generations sir.

Come on crawl back into your hole. Prof Sonyinka like you Ass licker of your sought
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Camelot65: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2020
FarahAideed:
Buhari should resign now !!!
No, Buhari till 2030.... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I return it to you and unborn generations sir.

Now craw back into your hole

I was right , you are a stack illiterate

It's spelt crawl not craw

Are you on any drugs? Or is it the hunger that has damaged your senses ?
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Royalfurnitures: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2020
But they claim to have lifted several millions out of poverty

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by omonla10(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2020
That's why I'm really saddened with the endsars protest..fine, we need it, more importantly we need to channel same energy on employment, excessive wages earned by politicians, power and roads.unfortunately,we have wasted our lifeline on sars.

3 Likes

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by ufotty2001: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2020
They are even using N138k how many Nigerians earn even 30k self... There is poverty and hardship in land ... Nigeria is gone

1 Like

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by ManTiger(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Naso
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by DontBullshitMe: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Statistics don't tell the full story.
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2020
I promise you
Buharists would lead the revolution
When hunger turn them to mad people

1 Like

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by SmartPolician: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Yet some idiots said that 200k was no good salary

1 Like

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2020
H
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Camelot65: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Rebuke:
angry I have come to realize that no matter how much this government impoverish the people, there will always be certain people to defend them; those that are sick in the head.

Surprisingly, I'm yet to see their comments cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by nnamdi640: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2020
The suffering and hardship are becoming unbearable. #EndBuhariWickedRegime
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Merimental(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Nimrah:
Our financial inclusion rate still far below 40%
Dail
*894*0*124904#
To open a quick firstbank account
I just did

seriously ! opening account dis days isn't d Koko. wer is d money to deposit inside sef.

na wa 4 u o.

1 Like

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Brandstudio01: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:

I was right , you are a stack illiterate

It's spelt crawl not craw

Are you on any drugs? Or is it the hunger that has damaged your senses ?
Then one will wonder why a prof Sonyinka like is fighting dirty on Nairaland. Headless and jobless job of your sought. Busy body kill you there
Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2020
omonla10:
That's why I'm really saddened with the endsars protest..fine, we need it, more importantly we need to channel same energy on employment, excessive wages earned by politicians, power and roads.unfortunately,we have wasted our lifeline on sars.

It's just the beginning
When the revolution starts, different things would push folks out, the anger would soon boil over,

1 Like

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by ostechno(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Remember extremely poor is different from poor

3 Likes

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by Michealky: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2020
It is the population that we need to reduce first. Government should implement an online system for all families to monitor the amount of children they have. If a pregnant woman ready to give birth goes to the hospital, the doctor will have to check the woman's background, monthly salary and the amount of kids she has. If she doesn't meet the requirements, the delivered baby will be handed over to the government. The government will use them however they like. That way we can cut down population, poverty. It hurts to see innocent kids on the street begging for arms. The parents are just the cause. If you're not financially buoyant, give birth to at most two. Learn from the White.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. by jaz(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Never give up. Keep applying and giving it your best, it will work out. I searched for a good job for 18months before I got one. And I've been well off since. Never give up
XXLMANDIGO:
This is outrageous and frightening. Please I need a job. I possess LL.B, B.L and ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting. Someone should please come to my aid before I give it all up. I can't survive this pain and struggle anymore and I can't engage in internet fraud or shady businesses.

Please help before I get consumed in my miseries. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Hosts Troops To Durban In Borno / Youths Demand Probe Of Ambode, Storm Lagos Assembly / Anambra Election: Court Voids PDP Delegate Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.