Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Here Is The Single Cause Of Problems In All Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is The Single Cause Of Problems In All Relationships (290 Views)

This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems / Asking For a Date? Who Is Ready To Carry Her Baggage Of Problems. / Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Single Cause Of Problems In All Relationships by thesilentman(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Here is the single cause of problems in all relationships that i have observed, summarized below:
The Problem with all relationships whether amatory or platonics is that along the line,we start to take each other for granted consequent upon deepening familiarity which bridges the gap for distrust and at the same time breeds contempt.
If You have your own observation(s) lets discuss it below and make the world a better place.
Re: Here Is The Single Cause Of Problems In All Relationships by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2020
Lobatan!!!

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Single Cause Of Problems In All Relationships by thesilentman(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2020
I Hope You Agree With Me Or Else State Yours

(1) (Reply)

TYON Tranquil Youths Organisation Of Nigeria.recruitment For Scouts. / What I Noticed About Guys And Ladies. / Certificate Of Penetration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.