Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake (56315 Views)

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Jones4190(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
APC and shock are like five and six

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Minjim: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bonina21:
They dislike him

The PDP candidate is from Akure

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by tollyboy5(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rugaria:

I stand by my comments... I'm urepentantly tribal on this because most of them leading the war againt aketi who posted here while the campaign was ongoing, continued to hamper on how igbos are influthey have been totally out-muscled and all of a sudden, folks are againt tribalism. Yeye people...
You're a disgrace to progress.
How many Yoruba's has been appointed in the east like we do here. You've insulted both the sane and bigot Yoruba's together .
Many people had their reasons but you picked the one you wanted.
I don't know your this bad.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Greatzeus(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
" Never speaking to snakes,cos the words of a man kills".... Nas

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Egoveen: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
#endbadgovernance #youthstakeover.
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Did you expect them to turn against their own Son, Jegede grew up in Akure, he is the Son of the land. Moreover, Ondo town people only voted for Jegede, because of the influence of Mimiko. I voted for Jegede as well, he is my brother from another mother. I would’ve voted for Aketi, only if he didn’t increase the tertiary institutions school fees. He lost my respect since the very day you did that.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Donedeal1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
Human confidence is vanity, trust in God.
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by adekolaelect(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rugaria:

I stand by my comments... I'm urepentantly tribal on this because most of them leading the war againt aketi who posted here while the campaign was ongoing, continued to hamper on how igbos are influencing ondo politics through the governors wife. Dont take my words for it, go through related posts! Many of them! When she made a single youth Corp member of igbo extraction her assistant, simply because she was igbo, heavens were let loose. This beutiful woman was so villified you would think she killled somebody... This forum is littered with all sorts of unsavory attacks on the man and his wife for no justifiable reason other than for the wife's background... Now they have been totally out-muscled and all of a sudden, folks are againt tribalism. Yeye people...
may sense fall on you kid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Karleb(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
I blame those ignorami that collected money to vote you in.

But ignorance really shouldn't be an excuse when they are not deaf or blind.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by segun18(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
muykem:
Everybody can't vote for you. Are you feeding them?

Good response
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by akure1stson: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
They didn't because dey didn't collect ur 10,10k

exactly, All other local gov he won because of vote buying

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by 4four(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
TecM0:
cool

It's not by working or numbers of projects, politics in Nigeria is about zoning and tribal interest

just like Jonathan and buhari

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Omoslim26: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rugaria:
They were busy having sleepless nights about how to remove the igbo first lady

Like seriously guy dis your madness in dis forum and on every thread has to stop

and the mods are doing nothing to curb dis your madness

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by biomedixexcel(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
You were unable to share money in Akure

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Smooyis(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rugaria:

I stand by my comments... I'm urepentantly tribal on this because most of them leading the war againt aketi who posted here while the campaign was ongoing, continued to hamper on how igbos are influencing ondo politics through the governors wife. Dont take my words for it, go through related posts! Many of them! When she made a single youth Corp member of igbo extraction her assistant, simply because she was igbo, heavens were let loose. This beutiful woman was so villified you would think she killled somebody... This forum is littered with all sorts of unsavory attacks on the man and his wife for no justifiable reason other than for the wife's background... Now they have been totally out-muscled and all of a sudden, folks are againt tribalism. Yeye people...

Was it the igbo that voted massively for aketi to win. I see that you are the tribal bigot here. You and your likes can never be pleased. Always showing inferiority complex shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by flokii: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Well Mr. Akeredolu, it's your own side of the story you shared, we haven't heard those of other parties involved. You have been accused severally of being a simp that take orders from his Igbo wife to favour Igbos over Ondo indigenes. A good example is the young ex Corper lady from Imo state who never lived in Ondo that you appointed as Special Assistant when legit Ondo born full ground. If that's not FOOLISHNESS then I don't know what else to call it, sorry for the language but it is what it is. That you are a governor today is because you are an indigene of Ondo, so don't insult other indigenes like yourself to please your wife and her relatives.

Now that you've won, we expect you to retrace your steps, make peace with your kinsmen and give Ondo people what is rightfully theirs. Igbos don't employ or give appointments to other tribes in Igboland so stop creating bad blood around and do what is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Incandescent(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rugaria:
They were busy having sleepless nights about how to remove the igbo first lady

Your inferiority complex is second to none. Smh.

I didn't even know his wife was Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by ThatFairGuy1: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Godfullsam:
Even buhari didn't will Abuja in the last presidential election.

He didn't even win the polling unit at state house/aso Villa.

The people of akure are closer to the governor, they know he didn't perform well to deserve a second chance. Same with buhari.
Stop disgracing yourself in public forum

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by DoubleEngine007: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
He is indirectly saying " Nothing for Akure people in the next four years" Aketi the white bear bear man.. cheesy Ondo no be Edo ..

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by ariesbull: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
It is how you folks roll
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by ariesbull: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Incandescent:

Your inferiority complex is second to none. Smh.

I didn't even know his wife was Igbo
it's a lie... You know ....

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by ariesbull: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
flokii:
Well Mr. Akeredolu, it's your own side of the story you shared, we haven't heard those of other parties involved. You have been accused severally of being a simp that take orders from his Igbo wife to favour Igbos over Ondo indigenes. A good example is the young ex Corper lady from Imo state who never lived in Ondo that you appointed as Special Assistant when legit Ondo born full ground. If that's not FOOLISHNESS then I don't know what else to call it, sorry for the language but it is what it is. That you are a governor today is because you are an indigene of Ondo, so don't insult other other indigenes like yourself to please your wife and her relatives.

Now that you've won, we expect you to retrace your steps, make peace with your kinsmen and give Ondo people what is rightfully theirs. Igbos don't employ or give appointments to other tribes in Igboland so stop creating bad blood around and do what is right.

It's one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Skmoda360(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
daddytime:
And I'm sure you are thinking of going vengeful on them.
Which vengeance again....did he do anything special for Akure people? The road he did , he no gree finish am....nothing tangible that he did for Akure people...

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Omezif(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
You have won forgive them and work for every ondo citizens and also stop nagging.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Skmoda360(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
yemmight:
I am not sure he worked in Akure. That margin was massive.

Bro....your sense too much...the man no do anything like this for Akure........the short road wey he do for nepa road that's all....and small small project wey him dey commission upandan.....abeg make em enjoy the next 4 years of suffering....I pray it doesn't get worst.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by flokii: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
ariesbull:

It's one Nigeria

Do to others what you want done to you.. people who discriminate against others in their region deserve absolutely nothing elsewhere.
They have been warned severally to stop meddling in SW politics but they never listen. I salute GSM of Oyo State for maintaining decorum in his state unlike his colleague in Ondo that has turned Ondo State govt. house to extension of alaigbo.
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by Incandescent(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
ariesbull:
it's a lie... You know ....

It's a lie how? Are you in my head or can you flog me for saying my truth cheesy

The way some of you ignoramus behave on this platform surprises me. Nairaland has truly gone to the dogs.

I miss the '09, 11, 12 days.
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by NWAZURUMEE: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
daddytime:
And I'm sure you are thinking of going vengeful on them.
are you thinking wot am thinking?
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by greater9ija(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Did he and Olowo allow anybody to vote for opposition in Owo, if he can get massive votes from Owo, why wont Jegede get massive vote in Akure. For his information, civil servants voted against him in Akure. The vote in Akure is representative of the wishes of people in the state. Akure is a cosmopolitan town with people from nook and cranny of the state. He didn't win Akure because they prevented them from sharing their 10k.
Re: Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake by vioment: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Is not personal if making naija a 1st class place is the goal. Your deputy might have competed to use his wisdom to progress naija;

You have won the kingship of ondo state, now do your work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun / Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.