Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars (36376 Views)

All Former Governors Of Zamfara Rally Behind Matawalle For Second Term / Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Kebbi And Jigawa Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by naitea12: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Everything about them is backwardness

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by wildikeman(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Scrap SARS no.. Thorough reform yes... But nothing concerns SARS and any financial malpractice...including fraud. Those northerners have started with their foolish way of tackling matter.. Nigeria must split!

2 Likes

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by OdefaGirl(f): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Why is there too much sabotage in this nation, yet.....they refuse to split it? You will not protest against boko Haram that has rendered your homes and villages unsafe...oh! Why would you even do that since you guys contribute food for them?
Let SARS be taken to their states so we can rest.... what nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by ransomed: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2020
SARS should be drafted to confront BoKo Haram and Bandits in these states.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by notoriousbabe: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2020
Awon oloshi oniranu alakori gbogbo. I spit on you all.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by tot(f): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2020
They would have been better off saying nothing. Even a f-ool is thought wise when he says nothing.

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Etinosa1234: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2020
This ones na paid protest Na... Dey nor even many
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by dederocs(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2020
I have never seen this lot mobilise to protest against boko animals...we know your sinister agenda

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Thomist(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Who ever did this to the North must be extremely wicked..
after people are risking their lives for a better Nigeria, the only thing the North could do is come out and talk trash. In all these, they are always at the lose end, but tribalism and ignorance won't allow them see the work of true Nigeria. Tufiakwa✨
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Joefat: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2020
I watched does video posted and I know this is make-up protests, ain't real. Imagine someone talking behind the camera that, that's my church drum's. You can listen and watch the video again. And how do one person arranging this cows on a protest's street?

Just imagine the way they're looking at, I'm 101% sure they can't write their names talkless of reading what they have in their hands. All of you will not have happy ending.

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by sonofElElyon: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2020
it's because you never hear of SARS committing horrendous atrocities in the north.. it's only in the south.. so the northern youths can't relate with our protests..

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Ed12(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2020
If you still nuture the believe that Naijiria is one. You are on your own. Smh
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by chris51(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2020
Since Sokoto and Kebbi youths love SARS so much, SARS should be sent to their States

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by chris51(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2020
chris51:
Since Sokoto and Kebbi youths love SARS so much, SARS should be sent to their States
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by sonofElElyon: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2020
some of them are actually involved in the war with Boko Haram.. Frank Mba the police spokesman recently reconfirmed this.
in the north they are not as monstrous as they are down south which is why they are not hated over there...

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/soldiers-shoot-sars-operatives-who-confronted-boko-haram/dv7tx9l

ransomed:
SARS should be drafted to confront BoKo Haram and Bandits in these states.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by mamotalk: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2020
the people Sha. they will not stop disgracing us
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by abdul824: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2020
southerners are very quick to label northerners. The campaign to endsars got support from all quarters but hell no! that's not what our southern people want to hear.. they are more interested in the opinion of a few insignificant hustlers ..very unfortunate that you guys have made hate and bitterness rule your lives.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Tonytonex(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Most of them don't understand what is written there. so many ignorant people in that region.

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Kemimarch16(f): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2020
I don't blame them they don't usually face where people are facing...always backward

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by pegix(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Aboki (s) on this one again grin grin grin
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Casablanca111: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2020
These ones look like people wey hungry dey wire self���
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by colossus91(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2020
I understand their plight.....SARs is not disturbing them....They dont see the need to scrap it same way all of the south refused to protest for killings in the north so no one should blame them for what they believe....I for one dont cos maybe sars is ding more good over there!! Cum for me and become impotent!!
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by urchmoni44: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2020
SEE THEIR EYES, THEY ARE HIGH ON TM AND SOLUTION. NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM THE NORTH.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2020
I know it’s democracy but southerners on this forum can you now see that the people up north do not want your freedom? They want southerners to be enslaved to their ambition of born to rule. A word is Enough for the wise.
Braze up southerners, we can do it together. This is our country too so our views must be heard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by TonyBK: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2020
Sysdatek:
clowns

thunder faya lugard for joining us with these fooolz

these donkeyz sleep with animals and kids , while bandits ravage their lands
and they are holding placards which they cant read
Instead on blaming lugards corpse focus on the reps and senators who claims to be representing the south.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Tonytonex(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2020
Joefat:
I watched does video posted and I know this is make-up protests, ain't real. Imagine someone talking behind the camera that, that's my church drum's. You can listen and watch the video again. And how do one person arranging this cows on a protest's street?

Just imagine the way they're looking at, I'm 101% sure they can't write their names talkless of reading what they have in their hands. All of you will not have happy ending.
LOL

1 Like

Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by CCC2(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Ask the fool what SARS stands for, non will get it right.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2020
syluck:
As simple as ABC, if the northerners wants SARS so badly, then all SARS officials in the southern Nigeria should be transferred to them. We in the South don't want SARS any more. And anyone who is bankrolling this stupid and blind movement shall live to see the bitter part of the world, they children will suffer too.

#SARSMUSTEND
#REFORMTHEPOLICEFORCE
#BUHARIISACOW

grin
Lolzzzz
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by 4tomandchi: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Almajeri with no bank account or mobile App watin concern am with SARS?

Bees always perch on flowers with nectar.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by chronique(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2020
angry angry
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by Akabuking: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2020
syluck:
As simple as ABC, if the northerners wants SARS so badly, then all SARS officials in the southern Nigeria should be transferred to them. We in the South don't want SARS any more. And anyone who is bankrolling this stupid and blind movement shall live to see the bitter part of the world, they children will suffer too.

#SARSMUSTEND
#REFORMTHEPOLICEFORCE
#BUHARIISACOW
Well said.
Re: Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars by numericalguy(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2020
The Government erred greatly when they refused to listen to other sections of the country on this SARS issue.

Those who want SARS gone are mostly Internet fraudsters (popularly called yahoo boys) , ritualists, armed robbers, bandits and the sponsors of those violent crimes.

The celebrities who are major beneficiaries of the spending capacity of the yahoo yahoo boys will also not want the SARS to block the illegal source of income of these yahoo yahoo boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigned Ohakim, Nyako And Son, Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako In Court (photos) / Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. / Yahaya Bello Barred From Traveling Abroad, Ordered To Return Home - Kogi Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.