Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees (33901 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by DissTroy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

Violence everywhere

Awon for better for worse preachers ti disappear

Awon no marriage is perfect preachers ti japa

Awon it rains everywhere tifesefe

Awon okowonlode.manage him like that and keep praying God will change him toxic marriage counselor ti Salo

AWON be a submissive wife,wear red lingerie,kneel down and put his food on your head for him to eat suddenly went dumb
Shameless, pained witch! Sambarry, it's not Nairalanders fault that you are in your late forties and still single with a child whose father dumped you.
Every thread there is about marriage crises, you are on it spreading hate and shaming women who are married. You are jealous of what you can't have 'cause no man considers you worthy of the tag "lover", not to mention "spouse".
Daily, you wage campaigns against marriage and married people because you want every woman to experience the misery of loneliness which cloaks you like a hoodie on a cold, wet September evening.

Sam, you'd always be Barry as there's no "M" to replace that "B" now or any other time. Choke on the lonely pill, you frustrated woman!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Davash222(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

I will commot your teeth now! How will you say what I said is unimportant, Davash?!
I'm not an advocate of a violent marriage, why would you say that about me?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by dingbang(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Akwaibom men sef
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by AIlahuAkbar: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oogway:
Marry your best friend to avoid stories that touch
God bless you
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by pocohantas(f): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davash222:

I'm not an advocate of a violent marriage, why would you say about me?

Because I like to look for your trouble.

That is all... grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Davash222(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Because I like to look for your trouble.

That is all... grin
cheesy cheesy
Is it safe to call you Troublemaker
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ofgana45: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
see below
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
RIP to her
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by ike95: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
akwa Ibom news be this.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Allwell96: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
It's obviously premeditated! They should get him, get the person that gave him the acid to him also. Both should face justice.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Skepticus: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davash222:

I’ve passed my message, poco. All these ones you’re saying are not important.

She too dey yarn okoto.

Always bringing up their silly feministic talk to issues where it has no relevance.

That dude has serious mental issues. I hope he is caught and given the same acid treatment.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by johnnyn1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Akwa ibom people ehn..

They are very beautiful and handsome
But Run for your life if you have them as friends..

Heartless Breeds of human being..

Talking from experience..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Camelot65: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
May we not marry d person dat will call us.....
On phone??
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by shedomains: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davash222:
It’s better to be single than to be in toxic marriage or relationship.
are you the one typeing this,i taught you would have said the wife is a feminist so she deserve the act.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by shedomains: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
DissTroy:

Shameless, pained witch! Sambarry, it's not Nairalanders fault that you are in your late forties and still single with a child whose father dumped you.
Every thread there is about marriage crises, you are on it spreading hate and shaming women who are married. You are jealous of what you can't have 'cause no man considers you worthy of the tag "lover", not to mention "spouse".
Daily, you wage campaigns against marriage and married people because you want every woman to experience the misery of loneliness which cloaks you like a hoodie on a cold, wet September evening.

Sam, you'd always be Barry as there's no "M" to replace that "B" now or any other time. Choke on the lonely pill, you frustrated woman!
you rather sound a pained and frustrated man. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by CHoccolaTE: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:

AWON be a submissive wife,wear red lingerie,kneel down and put his food on your head for him to eat suddenly went dumb

grin

I laughed so hard when I pictured this grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by CHoccolaTE: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
shedomains:

Don't mind him.

That's how they try to shame women into staying in high blood pressure marriages
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by CHoccolaTE: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
sammirano:
WOMEN needs retraining. they have lost it.

I no even fit vex for nairaland men madness again grin

So the woman is the one who has lost it in this story?
Una no go kill person for this una anti woman matter
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by chatinent: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Acid will fall on him no matter where he runs.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Powerfly(f): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
For better & for worse In sickness & in Health, Till death do us part...
Little did she know That she was tieing The knot with an Instrument of death itself.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Powerfly:
For better & for worse In sickness & in Health, Till death do us part...
Little did she know That she was tieing The knot with an Instrument of death itself.
etie didie? which part of cross River are you from?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Powerfly(f): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
etie didie? which part of cross River are you from?

Eyene'ka idiok ke.
From Big Quo clan in Calabar Municipality.
And you?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by MoneyTrees(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
You're a real niggarrr grin grin... I'll screenshot this judgement & recommended for use by State judges of all courts in this zoo republic

Pvssy ass niggarrr people be giving us troubles to think about since 1900
angry
Wawelexy:
Damn! Too bad....

That man needs to die slowly if apprehended...

First, cut his manhood, after 3days, cut off both ears, in the same interval, pluck the two eyes, then his legs should be amputed...

If he survives, forgive him and buy him a wheel chair, do not jail him so he can teach potential saddist like him how to think twice before taking any evil action....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by SAMBARRY: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
shedomains:

don't mind it grin

It is one of the frustrated hegoats I have flogged in the past now had to change its Monica to wail grin

In fact referring to it as a "he" is an insult to human beings parading the world so I have to put it in its place by referring to (him) as It grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by SAMBARRY: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
DissTroy:

Pele tie.so your frustration has graduated to the level where you are now lamenting like person wey yahoo boys dupe grin grin grin grin

Ehya I really pity your condition for you to still remember me grin I must have really taught you one of the unforgettable lessons of your life that it's so hard to forget me grin

I'm one of a kind so I'm not surprised narcissistic nonentities can still trail me cheesy I'm sure I'm a bone in your throat that you had to type this long book of lamentations for me grin

Aww Pele grin you have been noticed now run along grin

By the way end SARS protest is still on going,at least show nigeria you still have something to offer despite your disgruntled life grin

Wa wa alright grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Powerfly:

Eyene'ka idiok ke.
From Big Quo clan in Calabar Municipality.
And you?
wow that's nice, I was born and bred in Cally, mum works at UCTH, I attended command army and then Nigerian Navy before we relocated, I'm from Uyo anyway but I've spent the most of my life in Calabar than in Uyo. we stayed at Eyo Ita and worshipped at Qua Iboe Mary Slessor.
Currently in Lagos. Name is Triumph Etim Ita.
it's a pleasure to meet you cool
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by SAMBARRY: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Oh really? It is only after women die in such marriages we read comments like this. When they are still alive, we have people telling them to fight for their marriages, advising them to be more submissive or calling them evening newspapers.

At least she died a married woman. A very important part of the Nigerian woman’s life.

RIP to her.

If na you, you no go run? They are on another thread normalizing cheating- “men are polygamous in nature”. Make that woman get HIV, they will all disappear. cheesy cheesy

Women should better start using their heads.
this is 2020 that has taught everybody hard knock life lessons.them nor dey telli person again.for those wey no Wan get sense,them go get sense by force grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Powerfly(f): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
wow that's nice, I was born and bred in Cally, mum works at UCTH, I attended command army and then Nigerian Navy before we relocated, I'm from Uyo anyway but I've spent the most of my life in Calabar than in Uyo. we stayed at Eyo Ita and worshipped at Qua Iboe Mary Slessor.

wow. The pleasure is mine too.
I also attended command children school too.
Please.. Should there be a job opportunity providing accomodation too, pls hook me up asap. Mbok ke eti utom idugeh ke obio omi. Akak'mi ndi'tie ku'ufok. Thanks. Once again it's a pleasure meeting you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Blackking98(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is despicable
He should be captured and tortured to death.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Blackking98(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
Bro
Same here
I'm still in Cali sef
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by yaki84: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wawelexy:
Damn! Too bad....

That man needs to die slowly if apprehended...

First, cut his manhood, after 3days, cut off both ears, in the same interval, pluck the two eyes, then his legs should be amputed...

If he survives, forgive him and buy him a wheel chair, do not jail him so he can teach potential saddist like him how to think twice before taking any evil action....
I think this should be treated on politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Vigilante Member Kills Man For 'Having Illicit Affair With His Wife' / Famous Nigerian Armed Robbers Of All Time / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.