Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) (59724 Views)

Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
See how she wasted her life in the hands of someone that didn't pay her bride price. Boyfriend my foot.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by micflo28(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Where is he running to...lols...as if he has money to hand or travel abroad angry cheesy angry cheesy
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Olayiotan: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
She never die oh.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Donedeal1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Abokoku's wisdom is profitable to direct, someone that hates you this much you are still interested in him,if he can be this mean to you as a friend, can't imagine how much brutal will be whereby he is your husband,RIP.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Men don't know how to hold themselves cause the society doesn't teach that. We're only fixated on policing the women. Telling them what they can do and what they should not do to be seen as a good girl while men get away with anything.

Nobody is policing anybody, a lady that opens legs for guy knows what she is doing, what's right ,wrong and what she deserves, your parents send you to school and not husband house.

Am very sure, the guy had been bartered the girl for long, .......is society who told her to stay there until she was clubbed to death?

Frosh's girlfriend complained recently that, the abuse has been on for long, just imaging, a girl that less than 20, glue herself for one animal just because he is singer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Philosopher1979: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zither:
@ topic

her death was easily avoidable. why do girls shun good guys and stick with guys who disrespect them, guys who physically and emotionally abuse them? this is so bothersome.

the long trail of dead bodies owing to this aberration of selection has done nothing to stem the tide of female corpses that keep littering the long passage of our history.

It is written in the bible.
Your desire shall be for thy husband and he shall rule over you.

Women enjoy beign dominated simply because of the curse in the begining.
Psychologically they are like that. Very masochist

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by daddytime(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is overkill.

A crime of passion.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Elsueno:

Bros you never enter jail before abi?
The way u plaster the picture of other people's relatives on ur blog will catch up to u soon.

Harbinger of bad news kawaii!

Are you God Almighty?
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
saintruky:

Present ur video evidence bro...

However, na where @op for write say, "after he has killed her. Bukky (girl) managed to jump d fence to d other compound"

@op, na d dead body jump d fence?

The News we obtain, is what we post
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by vince96w2(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
After he had killed her, Johnson ran off. Bukky reportedly managed to jump the compound fence and was then spotted by neighbours who rushed her to the hospital.
[color=#006600][/color]

You said after he killed her he ran off and she managed to jump the fence..person wey dem kill still jump fence?

I hail u

3 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Elsueno: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are you God Almighty?
So you happened to be a religious fanatic too, gonna shout end time on me cheesy
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by ibedun: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Almunjid:
Earlier on, a husband killed his wife with acid and one blockhead (by name Jim99) said marriage will not pass 21st century. Now that it's a boyfriend and not even husband, hope the same blockhead won't say that relationships won't pass 21st century too?.

Mr Marriage, Go and Die!!!!!

He was right, marriage WILL not pass 21st century!!!!

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Koralords: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
I think it should be a crime recording people with medical emergencies,imagine that bastard recording the girl ,who knows if she was taking to the hospital earlier she would be alive
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Most Nigerian girls are one way thinkers. They prefer dating the bad boys and even brag about it, to them the bad boys are capable of protecting them. When decent guys toast them they won't accept, they will say you ain't man enough.

They forget these same Hercules or great Khali boyfriends could still send them to early graves......

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by WoundedLamb: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fussion1000:

Nobody is policing anybody, a lady that opens legs for guy knw what she is doing, what's right ,wrong and what she deserves, your parents send you to school and not husband house.

Am very sure, the guy had been bartered the girl for long, .......is society who told her to stay there until she was clubbed to death?

Frosh's girlfriend complained recently that, the abuse has been on for long, just imaging, a girl that less than 20, glue herself for one animal just because he is singer!

@your first paragraph, that's exactly the policing. Her parents sent her to school and she went to open legs, shameful. True. But the fact is that these kind of lines are are ONLY associated with ladies. They are held accountable for what they do in school, what they wear who they date, etc. But did they open their legs for a tree? What of the boys that enter in between those legs, didn't their parents send them to school to study to study too? Why aren't we talking about them? Nobody cares if a boy sleeps around. In fact, such guys are even praised. The fact that boys get away with virtually everything women are shamed for leaves men without as much constraints as women. That's the gist of my post.

I wasn't even being particular about this girl's story. But if things had worked out well and they ended happily married, you all would have still been praising her for sticking around when the going was tough. If she had left and moved on with another boy, NL boys would still say these hoes are not loyal. If the guy was overly rich, you would say she was there just cause of the money. Now, it's "just cause he's a singer". Regardless of what the story is, the woman somehow is to blame... even in the grave. The bias is alarming onhere.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by simfrost90210: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
CertyAgroAllied:
Sad.
But why is it that what comes to the mind of average Nigerian if anything happens (especially accident) is taking pictures or making videos of victims instead of helping them to remain alive. Why?

When will this Nonsense stop
smiley you should know that in this 21st century full of technology, every happy or sad event or occurrence, especially the sad occurrences are easy ways to make money on social media, YouTube, Twitter, etc ... the videos you post with the number of followers you have and number of views per video will give you a whole lot of cash paid in dollars... i hope you should now know
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
This thread won't get traffic for two reasons:

ANAMBRA was not mentioned,

IGBO name was not mentioned

so some efulefu won't perch after hovering around.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Zither(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Can you imagine how you guys reason in Nigeria. When girls commit crime, you shout "fear women!", "olosho", etc.. When men commit crime, you still find a way to blame the women. Why did she fall for the guy.... this is what came to your misogynistic mind after reading this terrible news? Not even a word against the living criminal but you'd rather blame the dead victim. You think sexism makes you any more manly and confident as a man? Did you know her before now? Do you know about her love life and whom she has turned down before? Did you woo her and she turned you down? Being a woman basher doesn't mean you should be illogical. Your comment reeks of insensitivity.

Oga, you are barking at the wrong tree. Misogyny, blame, sexism, woman basher, illogical, and insensitivity...these epithets and misplaced verbs are products of your half-understanding of my comment.

According to Online Sources Who Notify News Crew, The Deceased, a 200-level student of the same institution, had been in a toxic on-and-off relationship with the suspect and her father, who is a lecturer in the same school, was aware.

On Sunday, October 11, Bukky was allegedly invited by Johnson to settle their differences. She went to his house in Abapawa, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, and he beat her up and stabbed her, leaving her for dead[/b], Reports.

My statement was borne from the above lines of report in addition to the Lilfrosh saga as well as my personal experience where I witnessed something similar to this. The girl in my experience was lucky to be alive but the guy beat her up the way a power drunk soldier beats up a defenseless civilian. I was dumbfounded when days they were seen cuddling each other. A saner human would have given the bloke a long distance. Don't be surprised to find Lilfrosh and his girlfriend are back together despite his abusive tendencies. Rihanna suffered the same predicament in the hands of Chris Brown but was not willing to let go of him till she discovered he was set in his violent ways as a result of which she broke up with him for for good. Oga, I won't school you on the ways of the opposite sex. Go and do your research.

Who do you think is happy with what most ladies go through in the hands of abusive men? Violence should be condemned but my post was addressed to the general women folk who choose to endure abusive relationships till they become unrecognizably battered or, worse, turned to corpses. Read between the lines before you start off on a wrong trail of admonishing.

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by sonofElElyon: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
he's probably on drugs or mentally ill or possessed.. has to be one or more..
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Twenty8: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Fake news. The girl no die

Picture 1 was she at the hospital. She responded well to treatment.

Picture 2 is a screenshot from the video she was made to do to debunk rumours of her death ( I have the full video) . Her hair has been shaved and she's doing well. The boy has since been arrested.

Cc Twenty8

Thanks for clearing my doubts about the news, I was also wondering who the clearly alive bald person was if the girl in the first picture braided her hair.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Xisnin(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Camelot65:
You have another definition of Alpha male I presume

I get your sarcasm but it's off-key undecided
No, I don't.
Alpha males don't tolerate dissent.
They punish disloyalty(breakup in this case) with extreme violence.
From Lions to Gorillas to the devolving Humans, it is all th same to them.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by MoneyTrees(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
You're a real niggarrr...just little points to correct
The guy deserves a gruesome execution handled by someone with skills of a Pablo Escobar type executioner

For this good analysis, you're doing well... please Smoke 3 Jumbo sized Mali kush and remain a real niggarrr...we real niggarz are proud you've spoken to address em problems of pvssy ass niggarrr people

DenreleDave:
Chai..

Endtime student

Endtime school

Endtime girlfriend

Date responsible guy, dey will say No.. They want a guy that can Handle them. A guy that can rough handle them well well..

Date a good man, they will say No...

Now they will be suffering and start shouting all men are evil.. U will be dating criminal

If any lady lament here, na u sabi

See as them shuk shuk am like suya. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

The moment he start slapping you, hitting u.. That is when u shud have quit the damn relationship

Thank u.. Ladies are the most foolish set of creature...
It may surprise u dt the girl may be fully aware that her boyfriend is cultist or gangster, so far the proceeds from his illegal activities feeds her and buy her luxury that her parents can't afford, she is Okay dating him

Now she is gone undecided undecided. Poor girl undecided

Thank u sir.. They call us weak all bcox we can't beat them and handle them rough like so called alphas.. Now one alpha has taken the life of a slay sister grin

Anyway, dt guy shud be killed at sight..... No lady deserve to die like this..

I condemn this gruesome action
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by ayenale1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
If the dad is aware of the relationship despite filled with assaults then the dad is not a responsible father, her dad should have nip the bud very early.
Secondly, the guy purposely invited the girl to his house to eliminate her.
This is so sad but the dad is a careless father with an obnoxious attitude.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
yoruba girls of this generation are pure sluts and golddiggers....forking set of dick hungry holes. same thing that useless lilo was doing on bbn following
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
WoundedLamb:

@your first paragraph, that's exactly the policing. Her parents sent her to school and she went to open legs, shameful. True. But the fact is that these kind of lines are are ONLY associated with ladies. They are held accountable for what they do in school, what they wear who they date, etc. But did they open their legs for a tree? What of the boys that enter in between those legs, didn't their parents send them to school to study to study too? Why aren't we talking about them? Nobody cares if a boy sleeps around. In fact, such guys are even praised. The fact that boys get away with virtually everything women are shamed for leaves men without as much constraints as women. That's the gist of my post.

I wasn't even being particular about this girl's story. But if things had worked out well and they ended happily married, you all would have still been praising her for sticking around when the going was tough. If she had left and moved on with another boy, NL boys would still say these hoes are not loyal. If the guy was overly rich, you would say she was there just cause of the money. Now, it's "just cause he's a singer". Regardless of what the story is, the woman somehow is to blame... even in the grave. The bias is alarming onhere.

I tried not to go about policing female, but I will tell you 3 illustrations why females should be policing.

A guy and a girl went to club each on his or her own to drink, they drink until they are fully drunk, who between them, will get abuse by opposite gender?

A lady and guy that are not ready for marriage yet, involving in romantic relationship, pregnant comes up, they want to abort of "their" unborn child? Who is at risk of not having kids in future?

If they decides to leave the pregnancy, who is at risk of not completing education?

If you born your female child don't police her pls, its a free world.

Bye.
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by olazy19: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
The girl is alive!!
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by WoundedLamb: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zither:

Oga, you are barking at the wrong tree. Misogyny, blame, sexism, woman basher, illogical, and insensitivity...these epithets and misplaced verbs are products of your half-understanding of my comment.

My statement was borne from the above lines of report in addition to the Lilfrosh saga as well as my personal experience where I witnessed something similar to this. The girl in my experience was lucky to be alive but the guy beat her up the way a power drunk soldier beats up a defenseless civilian. I was dumbfounded when days they were seen cuddling each other. A saner human would have given the bloke a long distance. Don't be surprised to find Lilfrosh and his girlfriend are back together despite his abusive tendencies. Rihanna suffered the same predicament in the hands of Chris Brown but was not willing to let go of him till she discovered he was set in his violent ways as a result of which she broke up with him for for good. Oga, I won't school you on the ways of the opposite sex. Go and do your research.

Who do you think is happy with what most ladies go through in the hands of abusive men? Violence should be condemned but my post was addressed to the general women folk who choose to endure abusive relationships till they become unrecognizably battered or, worse, turned to corpses. Read between the lines before you start off on a wrong trail of admonishing.

I am not countering whatever you are saying. People have different reasons for sticking to one man against all odds. Heaven knows that the moment they move on, people who don't know the whole story will still say "these hoes are not loyal". But that's not an excuse for risking one's life and like I said, that could be their shortcoming and you might be right. But the fact that you chose to emphasize on the shortcomings of the women instead of the shortcomings of the abusive men on a thread like this where a woman is the victim is an action of someone who is shying away from calling out his fellow men.

It wouldn't hurt if you spared a line to tell men to stop abusing their partners. Just a line out of the two paragraphs you used to talk about women and their shortcomings. We can't always be correcting women for both thier actions and the actions of men. Each time a man misbehaves, the woman is reconfigured to adapt. It is time to talk to men. Tell them to appreciate women who stick by them. Just a few days ago, a thread was created about a woman that killed her man and everyone was about how women are wicked and can't control thier emotions. Nobody blamed the cheating man cause cheating doesn't justify murder. A thread was even created on how women should warmly correct cheating husbands. Now, a man has done something similar and we are still on what women should do or not do. Nobody is calling out men. At best, we see comments like "this world is turning into something else". Men are not computers, let's hold them accountable too.

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
These types of things and events will keep happening if you still won't let CHRIST into your life. A CHRIST conscious life knows fornication, abuse of any kind is a sin and CHRIST always goes every where with those who are faithfully obedient to his words and commands.

1 Like

Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by bigtt76(f): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
This report tho

After he had killed her, Johnson ran off. Bukky reportedly managed to jump the compound fence and was then spotted by neighbours who rushed her to the hospital.

After killing her ....she still managed to scale the fence .... angry

UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching Desk, This Morning, Daniel Johnson, a 400-level student of the Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ogun State, is currently on the run after allegedly stabbing his girlfriend, Bukky, to death.

According to Online Sources Who Notify News Crew, The Deceased, a 200-level student of the same institution, had been in a toxic on-and-off relationship with the suspect and her father, who is a lecturer in the same school, was aware.

On Sunday, October 11, Bukky was allegedly invited by Johnson to settle their differences. She went to his house in Abapawa, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, and he beat her up and stabbed her, leaving her for dead, Reports.

Despite efforts to save her life, she died at the hospital. Meanwhile, as the time Is Filing This Report, Daniel Johnson is still on the run.

Reports, Daniel Johnson, who is also a model, has deactivated his Instagram account.

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Elsueno:

So you happened to be a religious fanatic too, gonna shout end time on me cheesy

One thing will kill a man, My Brother, Linda Ikeji, Also posted The same news, on her blog
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by Ausval: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
The lady is not Dead ....she is so much alive and recovery fast ...ladies, flee at sight of a toxic and violent relationship ..your own life matters more than just your heart
Re: TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
vince96w2:
[color=#006600][/color]

You said after he killed her he ran off and she managed to jump the fence..person wey dem kill still jump fence?

I hail u

Cc: Lalasticlala

Na typing error bro, I wanted to write stabbed and it wrote killed, Please accept my apology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.