Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,516 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers (40052 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon / Kizz Daniel Unveils Tracklist For His “No Bad Songz” Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Babtech001: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
American singer Trey Songz has condemned plan by the Federal Government to redeploy officers of the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

This is coming hours after the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu announced the dissolution of SARS and plan to redeploy officers of the controversial unit of the Nigeria Police Force.

The singer who is undoubtedly doing a follow up on developments about the EndSARS protest made the lamentation in a tweet on Monday.

“Reading this article looks as though they just gon re employ these same officers in different positions. BULLSHIT!!!,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/TreySongz/status/1315464523097145349?s=19

Although, some Nigerians are rejoicing to the disbandment, many are still left worried as to where the officers will be redeployed to and what their next assignments will be.

The Anti-Robbery Squad was dissolved following sleepless nights of protests by youths across the country.

The unit was accused with many evidence — of killing innocent Nigerians instead of protecting them.

Born Tremaine Neverson, Trey Songz had joined others international celebrities to urge the Nigeria government to hear plea of the youths to dissolve SARS.

https://featured24.com/trey-songz-laments-fgs-plan-to-redeploy-sars-officers/

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by EzzyCarter: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
"Fam" lmao. This sums it all up grin. If you have a problem with Trey's tweet, you're full of shìt too grin.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thanks Trey for speaking out

268 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
The fura dah nunu zombíe won't listen

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Elvictor: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
that full of shit weak me oh, UK thunder go fire ona.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Fahdiga(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
This administration keeps making a joke of themselves. maybe they don't know that the whole world is watching how they will handle this SARS issue. this is an opportunity to redeem part of our battered image in the eyes of global community but trust this administration to shoot themselves on the leg as usual

194 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Franktom247(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Trey songz na mad man walai him still call am fam after the full of shit

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Franktom247(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=Elvictor post=94864085]that full of shit weak me oh, UK thunder go fire ona.

boss where our story(whatsapp love os so) na you just ghost us oya update us me na java phone i dey use so no refer me to your signature no let me give me u 600YEARS
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Elvictor: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=Franktom247 post=94864701][/quote] 600years suffering that am more than 20years+ gone. which suffering pass to be called a Nigerian and be in Nigeria?
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by bmdthemix: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
the attack on officers is going to b too much.
old fools keep thinking they are wise.
puke.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Franktom247(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=Elvictor post=94864871] 600years suffering that am more than 20years+ gone. which suffering pass to be called a Nigerian and be in Nigeria?

bros abeg just update story na my own be that pls biko ejoor
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Jeremiahgynag(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yes Trey Song you are right.

Buhari is full of Daura Shiit angry sad

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Indeed a bullshit
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by naijadjmixtape: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Commendable, download foreign dj mix naijadjmixtape.com/foreign-dj-mix
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Oxtonguy: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
cheesy #EndPoliceBrutality

6 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Sebastine1994(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
i said it severally that SARS is a business

just like Boko Haram is a business.

they give these sars quota to achieve.

they can never end it

10 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by PureGoldh(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dx SARS matter don weak local man

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Damn, Trey Songz is a real niggarr

#Endsars

Incase you don't know na me talk

23 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by crossfm: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
He should face his front.

We are the only people licensed to yab our government grin.

6 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by AroleOduduwa2: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
What did I just read? This is so uncalled for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Brandstudio01: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fahdiga:
This administration keeps making a joke of themselves. maybe they don't know that the whole world is watching how they will handle this SARS issue. this is an opportunity to redeem part of our battered image in the eyes of global community but trust this administration to shoot themselves on the leg as usual
My man their supporters club will soon Come for you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
You can imagine.
They are purely rebranding SARS to send back to us under a new name.
At the end it was only a name change that was achieved by all the protests.

14 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Barka00(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
This man is a real Niqqa

8 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Royalfurnitures: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Our govt here is insensitive,they don't care what happens to the poor masses,besides SARS don't terrorise their kids and families only the poor

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

8 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by ngozika2us(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
So we could do this all these while but we kept mute. Kudos to Nigerian youths! Our voice must be heard even louder. United to achieve a goal

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by iamDrRhymes(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Celebrities are using this #Endsars campaign to grow their social media followers.

5 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Decryptor(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yes!
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by relicng: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Let's wait and watch
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Dongreat(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is what happens when you refuse to respect yourself and act accordingly to solve issues on time; insults from everyone from every angles.

The presidency was paying deaf ears to the early protest, seeing it a some normal “lazy Nigerian youth” bullshìt not knowing that for once it’s a protest that concern everybody both rich and poor because SARS also target the rich and damages are done before they know your wealth is legit. Hence the wealthy tag along in the protest making a foolery of the government, forcing a change for once in the history of protest in Nigeria and now that the youths have tasted victory via collective protest I feel sorry for this government cos they don’t know what have hit em.

Once a Nigerian understand that they can get something by doing something they won’t stop doing that thing. They NEVER STOP. Now they know collective protest makes the world leaders and influences to speak on their behalf and result is achieved, and now they will use it against these fools in government who think analogical.

One wrong move from the government, like to declare martial law and they get SANCTIONS and VISA BANS from the EU.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume / Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.