Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers (40065 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon / Kizz Daniel Unveils Tracklist For His “No Bad Songz” Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
MoneyTrees:
grin grin cheesy

You just disappointed me sad, I thought a real niggarrr quoted me...
Who else quotes a real niggarrr, just to type some gibberish jargons shocked

& Your name is Nightstalker? shocked... Damn... Such an abuse of a good name
The only Nightstalkers I know are real niggarz who after taking some king sized Mali kush, bomb all through the night so that their kids won't be joining em pvssy ass niggarrr people to shout vanity upon vanity cool

To conclude you're not ready to be a real niggarrr... I'm disappointed grin

[/s]

You are a thief and expect everyone to be into Yahoo like you

Bloody criminal, I didn't even bother reading your stuff
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Dreyton36: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Blakpot:

U mean purchasing his songs? Not illegal downloads

Sha download
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by humilitypays(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
For those that don't know, classified information reaching our desk about SARS has it that it is SARS officers that have been responsible for the spate and rise of kidnapping in most southern states, especially along Asaba-Benin-Ore and Ibadan expressways.

They do it and tag it Fulani herdsmen. They adopt passengers and order them to call their family members that have money or even friends to bail them out.

If you don't comply, they shoot you dead!

SARS are responsible for most of the deadly kidnapping and robbery going on in Southern Nigeria.

Nigerian Government and Nigerians should take this classified information from me seriously.

Most SARS officers are into dangerous cultism and voodooism to protect themselves and in the process they go outright to kill to fortify their protection charms from bullet penetration.

Nigerian politicians and the rich playing with this endsars are mad because these SARS guys organize high level precision kidnapping of rich Nigerians and some they kill them.

They are all for evil!

Forget the nonsense that they fight armed robbers that was before the year 2000, and it became worst since 2015 because they know Buhari is a very wicked man who is selfish and don't care about anybody except his tribesmen
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by JIMMY1393: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yes Trey Song you are right.

Buhari is full of Daura Shiit angry sad

Lmao
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
SARS reloaded in d baddest way
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by yultater: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Brandstudio01:
My man their supporters club will soon Come for you

trash angry
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by MoneyTrees(m): 3:37am On Oct 13, 2020
Now nigarr this hate speech, if your SARS niggarz were dedicated to their duties, I'd send em after you to have a lovely chat with you, but damn.... howbeit, both u & them are busy smoking the wrong strain of weed.(Togo weed)

Because I'm a real niggarrr ain't mean I'm any criminal... besides what does em pvssy ass niggarrr people know about crime, you'll call hard-work crime cos you ain't real enough to plough the trade... grin

You ain't bothered to read my stuff cos you ain't gonna understand a single word in my comments cos ya brain needs to stay away from whatever toxic thing u use which is causing a complete recession of logical reasoning. cheesy
Here's my advice ma niggarrr, Take 4 lion sized Mali kush, please use a brown paper for the first 6 years cos ain't happy to say this, your mentality shows mediocrity & it's too toxic for em real niggarz

Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

You are a thief and expect everyone to be into Yahoo like you

Bloody criminal, I didn't even bother reading your stuff
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
MoneyTrees:
Now nigarr this hate speech, if your SARS niggarz were dedicated to their duties, I'd send em after you to have a lovely chat with you, but damn.... howbeit, both u & them are busy smoking the wrong strain of weed.(Togo weed)

Because I'm a real niggarrr ain't mean I'm any criminal... besides what does em pvssy ass niggarrr people know about crime, you'll call hard-work crime cos you ain't real enough to plough the trade... grin

You ain't bothered to read my stuff cos you ain't gonna understand a single word in my comments cos ya brain needs to stay away from whatever toxic thing u use which is causing a complete recession of logical reasoning. cheesy
Here's my advice ma niggarrr, Take 4 lion sized Mali kush, please use a brown paper for the first 6 years cos ain't happy to say this, your mentality shows mediocrity & it's too toxic for em real niggarz

[/s]

Guy shut up
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by MoneyTrees(m): 5:53am On Oct 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Lack of manners
Fvckin pvssy ass niggarrr people

Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Guy shut up
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Hades2016(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2020
Elvictor:
that full of shit weak me oh, UK thunder go fire ona.
na US, no be UK sir
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2020
MoneyTrees:
grin grin grin
Lack of manners
Fvckin pvssy ass niggarrr people

Smh

Mad rat
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Emmanitebest: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by tarantino1: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
sweetrace:

It is not pity, but common sense. If they are all sacked, what do you think will happen to them? You’ll see an increase in armed robbery. These armed robbers will Be mercilessly Brutal!!! The solution is to teach that they are employees of the people. Every arm of government need an orientation where they are taught their job is service to the people.

They shouldn't just be sacked. There should be a deep investigation to provide the exact officials that have commited armed robbery and murder, try them in the court of law and should do the time for their actions.

The remain 'good' ones are the ones who should be reformed and trained properly.

That's what a good reformation system is. Allowing murderers and armed robbers back into the system only gives them more ammo thinking they can do so again without being punished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Buys Phantom Rolls Royce / DJ Arafat Death: Davido's Tribute "I Will Be There For Your Family” / Brighto Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.