Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

#EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) (33610 Views)

Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Chris2863(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin
ThreeEyedRaven:
That dude must be feeling uncomfortable in those suits. grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by okuta007: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Lol Jew man

Cultist spotted!
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by OyinO: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
heckymaicon:
#EndBUHARI
Until you end APC and PDP, you're in a circus and merry-go-round.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Chris2863(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Davido is a young man with a Good Heart! You can't take that From Him!

I Sincerely Pray that He sees Reason to Genuinely Surrender to Jesus Christ so He will be Saved!
Such a good Heart should not Go to Hell!
grin grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by goodheart02(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
sammirano:

Its so annoying when you people think only foreigners can make our country better. Are you still a slave! We will make this country better without the help of those you mentioned

I don't think u understand the angle he's coming from?? All he's trying to say is that if they are banned from traveling to these countries, they would miss the comfort and amenities there, therefore they would improve our dear country to be suitable for them.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by OyinO: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
DamZik:
To make nigeria good in less than a year;

1. US, UK & UAE should ban Buhari, high ranking members of All Progressive Cankerworm (APC) and their family members from coming into those countries.

2. Their children and wives in US, UK & UAE should be deported back into Nigeria with immediate alacrity.

3. All their funds and properties abroad should be seized.

Within a year, I promise you that Nigeria will no longer be a shit hole country anymore. Buhari and his many theives will rapidly buy common sense and citizens will laugh for the first time in history of this too much hated countr3.

US, UK and UAE don't want Nigeria to be good. And your PDP, just like their counterpart APC is of no good to Nigeria. They bled Nigeria for donkey years since 1999. Vote in a neutral and unpopular Party with vibrant youths.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by nedekid: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

Did he start the protest last week?
Oh OK.
Thought you meant late arrival to the IGs office.
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Sarmiz24(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
okuta007:

Cultist spotted!
What ur proof?
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Sarmiz24(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
PoliteActivist:

No o. He is Aiya or Eye or something
Yeah I know he is Aiye but Wat I wrote got nothing to do wit cult
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
DamZik:
To make nigeria good in less than a year;

1. US, UK & UAE should ban Buhari, high ranking members of All Progressive Cankerworm (APC) and their family members from coming into those countries.

2. Their children and wives in US, UK & UAE should be deported back into Nigeria with immediate alacrity.

3. All their funds and properties abroad should be seized.

Within a year, I promise you that Nigeria will no longer be a shit hole country anymore. Buhari and his many theives will rapidly buy common sense and citizens will laugh for the first time in history of this too much hated countr3.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by faithful2911(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Sincerely Pray that He sees Reason to Genuinely Surrender to Jesus Christ so He will be Saved!
Lol Papilo
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by ElValiente(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Onyedika122:
NIGERIA'S sensational afro beat musician arrived at the police headquarters in Abuja for the #ENDSARS protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m46TQI7TZeA

My love for trucks ehn grin
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by ElValiente(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

You know him pass Jesus. Mitcheww
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by naitea12: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
ok
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Adex2442: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Me too. If only he wasn't Aiya cultist

How did u know he's one
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by uvie66: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Weytin David do again for him to surrender to Jesus Christ
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Samorobo2: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Onyedika122:
NIGERIA'S sensational afro beat musician arrived at the police headquarters in Abuja for the #ENDSARS protest

Clout chaser...thug in a suit grin grin

Don't quote me if you don't want thunder to fire you..
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by sweetrace(f): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
ethicallyright:
Mr David Adeleke would make a great politician. Let's rally behind him.

He just single handedly demonstrated the politician's art of arriving late but taking all the glory.

If Davido protests for one hour and is more effective than those who have been protesting for 24hours, what is the grouse?
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by solonubinho(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kfaaji:
OBO na man you be!

It's like you didnt hear the way he denied in the video. Lmao. I dont blame him sha, I can imagine.
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
God bless papa ifeanyi...
gather here if u are David fan boy
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Earnonline7: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
ok[b][/b]
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Philadelphia: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
For those who don't know, I appreciate the efforts by Davido.
However, something tells me that he's gonna get a political appointment; one that relates to youth or something after this fest by him.

Remember, he already has influence on youths and a political family background.

If you think so also, like this post.
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by therajah: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Finnese001:
Man like davido

I pray God makes you greater than King David in the Bible
How does going to police headqtrs turn a man to king david?
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Samykis(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
shuuuuuu
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Samykis(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=therajah post=94874017] How does going to police headqtrs turn a man to king david? oya go nah
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Leo588(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Coperate protest..

Abi nah men in suit protest??
Either way sha..

David!!pls speak sense to dat LG biko.

E don disappoint you ooo
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
OyinO:

US, UK and UAE don't want Nigeria to be good. And your PDP, just like their counterpart APC is of no good to Nigeria. They bled Nigeria for donkey years since 1999. Vote in a neutral and unpopular Party with vibrant youths.
My PDP? I don't understand.
Do you think a neutral Candidate and unpopular Party can win any election in Nigeria? If you think so then I'm sad for you and Nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by osascybog(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Onyedika122:

Can clout chase too much,you get money,you no get liver,snap pictures full everywhere before you enter IG office come go dey shake for mouth...first time I will ever be disappointed in DAVIDO.if we check am well IG no invite am, enter finish he say he wan hold close door meeting,that one dey ask say y he wan hold close door meeting.my guy say him no dey protest!then wetyn you dey find for my office?
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by BigDick70inch(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Leo588:

E don disappoint you ooo

How nah??
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by therajah: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=Samykis post=94874725][/quote]
Police headqtrs.. it doesnt make any sense... does it sound like achievement to you to be invited to answer questions by the police?
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Malawian(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
heckymaicon:
#EndBUHARI
Until you see Kano, Kaduna and Katsina votes. Na sign of the cross you go do. Only disintegration will make any of us move forward.
Re: #EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) by Lionboyking: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davido get true love for Nigerians... You go be our president come 2023..
I wish that could happen..
One love OBO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Puts Weed In Nephew's Food, Brags About It (Pics) / I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram / Skeleton Of Nigerian Woman Found In America One Year After Disappearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.