Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation (34306 Views)

Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) / Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Muftimenk: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
#end bet9ja virtual now it kills faster than sars
ode
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Corroro: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
This one na talk? undecided
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Seankhalifa: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
if u wan Bleep cuppy gather here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
having sex with this girl won't be bad
A male spotted☝
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Mescana22(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

It’s a fantasy bro! Any Man sucking those boobs and eating those kitten has 50% of his problems solved already

Babe too fresh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Obim4eva(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dear Welcome back from Dubai, thank God for journey mercy,soon the 7days will be over and you will begin your normal life,Some bad Belle wants her to go against the law baa.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by jericco1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
You coulda lead the protest from Dubai but you na follow follow. Instead na lion you go see when your country na complete zoo.
Your follow follow too much angry
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Midas01: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Like your mother?
ethicallyright:
Olosho Barbie seeking relevance.

MAKE SHE STILL DEY DIA DEY CHASE CLOUT. MAKE SHE DO WELL GIVE HER PAPA GRAND PICKIN BECAUSE I DEY SURE THE MAN DON DEY GROW GREY PUBIC HAIRS
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Earnonline7: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
hmmm
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by goshen26: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
inoki247:
Oga aroye eh po....

Ma fi eh jo pami
simple yes or no
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Starzo: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Just like her DJ'ing career has been on isolation since

On another hand, e good as she no join sef since everything she supports fails woefully;- case study... arsenal then man u
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by femijay8271(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
duduade:
Scammer ni girl yi sha
baba scammer aye
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by ultimatebas(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

I thought you are a lady? Scammers full nijja oh! Chai
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Starzo: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
So which country is worth dying for??...if the citizens of developed countries had this ur mindset during their developmental stages ,then even Nigeria would be better than them today
elganzar:
The people calling her out probably didn't even go for the protest...

Ine just relax, ko gbadun ara e...Nigeria is not worth dying for
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

Jealousy. She owes you nothing. Her grand dad paid her price. Disturb your own parents
Jealousy? Do you even know the meaning of that word?
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by naija4life247: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

Stop thinking my thought and stop dreaming my dream. Be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by therajah: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
Yes, with her husband
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by seanjy4konji: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
She get time deh reply trolls.

Their brain no know say you must isolate for day or even two weeks before allowed to go out...

Ordinary naira Marley ,any mistake na jail him ubgo deh shout..runke you nearly jury her. You hypocrites.

Abeg isolate jor.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Alexaonfleek: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]Olosho Barbie seeking relevance.

MAKE SHE STILL DEY DIA DEY CHASE CLOUT. MAKE SHE DO WELL GIVE HER PAPA GRAND PICKIN BECAUSE I DEY SURE THE MAN DON DEY GROW GREY PUBIC HAIRS[s][/s]
Who ask u?
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by delishpot: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
dyera:
The reason SARS officers didn't harass and extort people in the North but did so in the South is because the system was set up to make it be so. In the North SARS officers dare not harass Northerners because if they did and are reported, they will be thoroughly dealt with by the Nigerian Police force.

Meanwhile if you report SARS officers act of harassment or extortion in the south, nothing will be done to that SARS officer. The next day they will go back to their work like nothing occurred. If you happened to have overwhelming evidence, that SARS officer will simply be transferred to another location.

I'm sure I don't need to spell out the reasons why the system of Nigerian Police force was made to favor Northerners and disfavor Southerners in this Buhari regime.

Is it not same Igbo leaders that keep quiet when SARS torment their people? In the North the northerners know the rule and play by it. They know that those Hausa Muslims esp will not take harassment lying down. They will hunt you down to your house and set it on fire. So better to keep peace there. Down from the north na only mouth. Tribalism, religious blindness and over bloated live for money make your own police ogas sell you guys to SARS and others for kobo kobo. Make Una enjoy una hypocrisy.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by micflo28(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Have you seen lips so good to kiss you wish to bite them off for keeps @cupcakes�♥️❤️ grin
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by Mcuzy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
aren't you supposed to be female?
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by ceeceeuwa: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
Are you a lesbian?
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by LandMann: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
dyera:
The reason SARS officers didn't harass and extort people in the North but did so in the South is because the system was set up to make it be so. In the North SARS officers dare not harass Northerners because if they did and are reported, they will be thoroughly dealt with by the Nigerian Police force.

Meanwhile if you report SARS officers act of harassment or extortion in the south, nothing will be done to that SARS officer. The next day they will go back to their work like nothing occurred. If you happened to have overwhelming evidence, that SARS officer will simply be transferred to another location.

I'm sure I don't need to spell out the reasons why the system of Nigerian Police force was made to favor Northerners and disfavor Southerners in this Buhari regime.

Your analysis is repulsive and very nonsensical.

The situation you described is so, not because Buhari is in power or because the police respect or fear northerners more, but because southerners are majorly corrupt in the name of over civilization... The corruption in the south stinks to high heavens and it is present everywhere, from public offices to private enterprises...

The stupid SARS terrorising people in the South, are they northerners? Are they not the same southerners as you and I? Why then do they treat their own people with so much hate?

Watch all the sars harassment videos and show me one where a northern SARS operative is involved...

Use your sense bro.

Most southern police officers and SARS stink of corruption and evil mindset... It is made worse due to the fact that the people themselves are also very corrupt and we have a religion in the south that indirectly encourages corruption.

If you post a southern police officer or SARS to the North, they won't try such rubbish because they know that northerners majorly don't tolerate corruption, their religion detests it and doesn't encourage opulent display of riches....and their people will rise up in unity if you try to oppress them with the power given to you.

While here in the south, the youths will prefer to just PAY and go their way because they know they have been involved in illegal stuff...the police officer who is also a southerner with NO CONSCIENCE OR FEAR OR RESPECT FOR RULE OF LAW will want to feed on the fear of the average southern youth because they know that here it is all man for himself.

Look homewards for the cause and solutions to your problems... Stop calling buhari or the North in your zombie like cry.

And when I say south, i mean south west, south South and southeast

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by vickydevoka(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Imagine government banding make up.
Na watin I ask my gal today
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by OdenKelechi(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

grin grin
And you'll say you're not mad like this
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
I thought you are a b*tch, or are you a lesbian?
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by banio: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:

Grow up.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
#EndPoliceBrutality
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
that y u re still in your father's house at your age so ashawo and imagination of sex with women in your mind. I don't need a pastor to tell me you a chronic mastorbator comot for here
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by ukaface(f): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Aunty go and sit down first.
Re: EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbemisola Scarlet Shotade & Temi Gomez Traditional Wedding Photos / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Emele Oranika: Sandralia Hotels MD Marks Birthday With Friends In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.