Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. (750 Views)

Worry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. by koolx213(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]
You smiled and told me you'l never leave
You coddled me and i deemed what i'v seen
Later you abridged and said you'l always remember
The cordiel feelings we shared together
And you'l never try shatter
Treasury memories we've gathered
Cos on a journey u're embarking
To find means for our daily living
As a young village boy
I knew times will be pretty demanding
you left i knew a part of me was gone
And each night,
Re: Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. by koolx213(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]
And each night i'l always sing a song
To stand in for the moment i've lost
I believe you'll always do the same
Cos the feelings you showered were so unfeighned
i got your letter and i was happy
In it you reassured me some promises
The ones i seem to be 4getting
It rekindles the flame when i keep reading
Not long,you ceased sending mails
i found you an excuse
And concluded you were working for the better,
Re: Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. by koolx213(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2007
So i pulled myself together and convalesce
But i was always haunted by the shadows
Of sweet promises you'v swallowed
And the love we shareed you poked with arrow
My relish for you got replaced by revolt
I prayed one day i'l get my revenge
Soon,i truckled to my loneliness
I'ld drink till i become unconscious
Of memories you torn to shreds
I'ld hooze all night til i'm jiggered
i stil wasn't cured so i became sober
And each minute i'l cower
until,
Re: Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. by SMC(f): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2007
What the hell is the matter with you? angry Why are you littering the literature section with your damn poem under different threads, when they can all be brought under one thread. Moreover, they all belong in the poems section. I'm sure Seun will soon move them (at least I hope he does). shocked angry
Re: Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. by koolx213(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2007
first thanks seun for moving my pages together,im grateful.U sms,smc or whateva u're called.if u'v for gotten,u gat a glass jaw dont let me break it with my words.is dat wat u do;discourage and bring people down,wel u av 2 be down 2bring peps down but sorry ur words are like thrash 2me.know what?dos are my words,@least u knew its a poem.i'm new here,joined earlier 2day,dont really know much about postin so blame me not.i stil av a page left seun
Re: Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. by SMC(f): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2007
koolx213:

first thanks seun for moving my pages together,im grateful.You sms,smc or whateva u're called.if u'v for gotten,u gat a glass jaw don't let me break it with my words.is that what u do;discourage and bring people down,wel u av 2 be down 2bring peps down but sorry your words are like thrash 2me.know what?dos are my words,@least u knew its a poem.i'm new here,joined earlier 2day,don't really know much about postin so blame me not.i stil av a page left seun

ROFLMFAO. Keep stumbling in the dark mate. Maybe one day you'll find your way undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed angry
Re: Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. by koolx213(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2007
smc,its not maybe,its certain i will find my way.moreover i dont think ure good enough to know a beautiful stuff lik mine.kunle
Re: Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. by SMC(f): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2007
If you say so mate. lipsrsealed
Re: Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. by koolx213(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2007
smc;winkare we mates?i doubt it.Dont worry,when i get up there,i'l mention u as one critic while i was rising;-)
Re: Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. by SMC(f): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2007
Like I said before, If you say so MATE.

And just for the record, I am not in some dispute with you over anything. I just expressed my displeasure at you scattering one poem all over the place and if that offended you, too bad.

PS I have not criticised your poem nor have I read it for that matter, so your acknowledgment will be unfounded.
Re: Betrayed? He Found A Refuge,dont Worry You'll Find Solace. by SMC(f): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2007
wink grin

(1) (Reply)

O-bee-jay / ~*~a Poem Of Mine~*~ / I Will Keep That Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.