Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:22 PM

Dont take this serious - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Dont take this serious (40796 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blog: What You Must Know Before Start Blogging / Is Usain Bolt Now Illuminati? (see Pic) / PASTOR Warn Dbanj About Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont take this serious by kenny33: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
your brain is upside down, you definely need to go to an hospital for check up
Re: Dont take this serious by samolina1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
Kenny. You just made a point.
Re: Dont take this serious by ARareGem(f): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2011
Illuminati, Illuminati, Iluminati.

I heard rumours about some of the singers but, I don't really know.

As for Gaga, I don't have a hard time believing that, even Rihanna. But Beyonce. . .
I don't think I can watch MTV, TRACE or even SOUNDCITY ANYMORE!

Oh well, it's better to be informed than to ignorantly worship the devil.
Re: Dont take this serious by jackpot(f): 1:55am On Apr 25, 2011
kenny33:

your brain is upside down, you definely need to go to an hospital for check up
hey, jerk off!!!

Desist from insults or you'll get BANNED!!!
Re: Dont take this serious by chyke27(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2011
Thanks Natasha. But I didn't see Celine Dion in your list. She's supposed to be one of them. You know them by their music. The spirit of lust and violence.
Re: Dont take this serious by mikeljames(m): 4:53am On May 15, 2011
Re: Dont take this serious by myike2(m): 12:19am On May 26, 2011
Natasha, you are very right. Dont mind them critics.
Re: Dont take this serious by adxkla(m): 12:30am On May 26, 2011
Natasha, with all due respect, the Illuminati does not exist.
Re: Dont take this serious by harakiri(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2011
Ignorance,religion,low IQ and nigerian home videos has taken a toll on people's mindset. YES! The moment people hear "society", their minds go to all the bloody rituals in 9ja movies. The illuminati is an order that oversees most of the affairs in this world. Everything about us (education,health care,security,war fare,finance and much more) is governed by an order WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT and this has nothing to do with some superstitous devil. Matter of fact, religion is one of the keys used to manipulate the minds of the masses. I won't bother typing much coz i know that there are very few people who have maturity of the mind and good IQ to understand what i'm saying. Nuff said.
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 4:19pm On May 27, 2011
chyke27:

Thanks Natasha. But I didn't see Celine Dion in your list. She's supposed to be one of them. You know them by their music. The spirit of lust and violence.
LOLZ Okay at least you know wink and you're welcome kiss
mikeljames:

You are right.
myike2:

Natasha, you are very right. Dont mind them critics.
thanks guys like you noticed I ignored those insulting me after pipz I don't know why some one will insult me because of this that's why I'm wondering who really needs to visit the doc me or them? undecided THEM cheesy
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 4:24pm On May 27, 2011
@ADXKLA we all are entitled to our beliefs dear cheesy

@harakiri thanks dear you said it all , like I said they don't have to believe it cheesy what I can't understand is why people would throw insults at me undecided
Re: Dont take this serious by mashnino(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2011
NATASHA, JEZ LVE DEM, DEY DNT KNW WATS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD, AT TYMS I WISH I WS BORN B4 DIS TECHNOLOGY WORLD STRT'D, U GUYS DAT ARE IGNORANT SHOULD BETA GET READY FOR SUMTING UNXPECT'D, VEWO SOON THEY WILL CUM KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR AND TAKE UR SOUL, AND U WLD B SO GLAD TO GIVE IT TO DEM COS U WNT KNW WEN U WILL GIVE IT TO DEM COS U WLD B SO BLIND TO SEE BY THEN, NATASHA SPREAD D WORD AND DOZE DAT CAN FOLLOW SHOULD FOLLOW AND DOZE DAT WILL INSULT SHLD INSULT, SO NATASHA DNT TALK TOO MUCH DEY ARE ALREDY BLINDED BY THE DEVIL
Re: Dont take this serious by kayzkayz(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2011
Bleep all y'all cuz these names are making dia fuckiing moolah, God Bless KANYE don't care if he's one, forget about em
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 11:57pm On May 30, 2011
Thanks a lot Mashnino cheesy kiss
Re: Dont take this serious by Emeka72(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2011
Maybe I should come in as a Judge 2 settle dis quarrel btw both of u?
Re: Dont take this serious by DollyB(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2011
kinda knw wat ure driving at bt 4 MJ, d dude wz a niigga in dat group so dont say jack like he wztryin 2 get out again, ok, wait oooo wat am hearin now is dat our famous Banjo(D-banj) jst joined, true or lie lipsrsealed
Re: Dont take this serious by Emeka72(m): 3:45am On Jun 01, 2011
How did u guys get 2 know all dis?
Re: Dont take this serious by Emeka72(m): 4:29am On Jun 01, 2011
How can one get more informed abt dis topic.
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2011
Dolly B:

kinda knw wat ure driving at bt 4 MJ, d dude wz a niigga in dat group so dont say jack like he wztryin 2 get out again, ok, wait oooo wat am hearin now is dat our famous Banjo(D-banj) jst joined, true or lie lipsrsealed
lolz you are alone on this I don't know about the dbanj sh it grin grin grin
Emeka 7.:

How can one get more informed abt dis topic.
there's info every where all you have to do is seek it cheesy go browse and make research, read books cheesy kiss kiss and BTW who was quarrelling ?
Re: Dont take this serious by lysaa(f): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2011
Dolly B:

I kinda believe the MJ's story cos i understand that sometimes while he was alive, would call Andrae Crouch a renowned gospel singer to sing to him songs which include 'He is coming back again.' Andrae even did one of MJ's favorite ' oon and very soon' during his funeral. Which again reminds me of king Saul in the Bible who was anointed but was later possessed by an evil spirit and would need a singer to sing while the evil spirit'd depart for a while. I guess MJ was troubled and he  struggled so much in his latter life. . just my thot tho.

As for D'banj, me is suspecting o!!! All these fame. . not that i don't believe a man's gift gives him room, after all the Bible says it. But that guy had better watch it if he isn't one yet.

OMG, My heart bleeds for the Smith Family. . SMH
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2011
^^seriously i'm still contemplating their involvement ''the Smith's'' i mean
Re: Dont take this serious by lysaa(f): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2011
KInda figured that on my own since i heard about their colabo with Jay z. . Will's daughter winning the heart of Jay and she damn sings like Rihanna. Both parties were behind the recent Fela Broadway concert in Naija.

I don't understand country girl Bey any more. . Sasha Fierce?  undecided She sings a little deep and off normal, kinda perverted way that easily drifts the mind.
Maybe i'm just imagining but hey. .

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Forget those baby in the song o lol
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 1:10am On Jun 02, 2011
lolz okay cheesy
Re: Dont take this serious by Emeka72(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
Only GOD knows where u guyz get all dis bla-bla-bla from.
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^and you have access to the net ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dont take this serious by Emeka72(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2011
I don't seem 2 be interested in d Topic.
Re: Dont take this serious by Emeka72(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2011
I close-up this particular issue.
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2011
^^you don't have to be interested undecided at least no one is asking you to be cheesy
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2011
Thanks a lot Uzy girl I've seen Lady gag's telephone vids and the rest you mentioned and thanks for the info it was wonderful , There's still much we don't know about but at least we know about what we are watching and that is enough to help us take the right part cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO / Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday / Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.