Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu (61099 Views)

IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Leave story, na yoruba man for you. don't blame him
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Kennyswag: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
David is a bastard and a clout chaser
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by donstefano8(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
wale377:
Davido tells the IGP that he didn’t join the protest that he was just there to calm his fans

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMOwhsulHSU

Multiple Award-winning artist and songwriter David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has said that he did not join the protest against SARS.

During the meeting with the IGP of Nigeria, Davido was asked why he joined the protestors but he told the IGP that he only went there to calm the people down because they are his fans.

You guys need to comprehend before posting anything online. This is his very first contact person there in the person of Frank Mbah(by his voice) this is the main meeting with the IGP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjZjcZSVFEI

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Fitz22(f): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Who send Davido message?
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Ategberoson(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Davido y na sad angry

Anyways that is the character of an Average Yereba man grin

you're sincerely mad, many brave Yoruba are out there raising the voice, you're then abusing the tribe because of one guy that know nothing than to be fúcking a wayward Igbo girl Chioma pússy

you need brain transplant

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by donstefano8(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
saaphiere:
That was not the IG he spoke with.

My broda this is Why I say we are our own undoing, see main meeting with the IGP.

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by donstefano8(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
rangerover:
He is speaking with the force spokesman and not the IGP. Get your posts right.

See original meeting with the IGP

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by DRZAY(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
wale377:
Davido tells the IGP that he didn’t join the protest that he was just there to calm his fans

Watch below

Multiple Award-winning artist and songwriter David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has said that he did not join the protest against SARS.

During the meeting with the IGP of Nigeria, Davido was asked why he joined the protestors but he told the IGP that he only went there to calm the people down because they are his fans.
grin
wale377:

Watch below

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by DRZAY(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kennyswag:
David is a bastard and a clout chaser

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Originalsly: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Unik3030:

just imagine my brother,we have many pressing issues but all they care about is endsars

what about

unemployment
corruption
nepotism
injustice
hunger
ASUU strike
non payment of salary
Anti people government policies n so on,but they chose endsars,that should tell u what majority of Nigerians are into

What they should've started with? You guys fail to realize #Endsars is the beginning of Nigerian Youths demanding change. So what if there are more important issues? We need to change our mentality of wanting to start at the top or near the top... never at the bottom or near the bottom. Same chorus you are singing.... waste of time ... the chorus for starting a job at entry level because you're a graduate...
waste of time to buy a car if it's not a ehmmm.... German machine.... and no difference in protesting... waste of time if we are not protesting for the most important issue. We rather do nothing if we are not starting at the top.
Yes...SARS has been disbanded... does that mean Police brutality will end? Not at all... but for sure ...there will be a significant reduction in Police harrassment and brutalization and murder and extortion and robbery of ordinary citizens.... all because of these protests. More importantly.... ENDSARS protests has united the youths to unite and be a force to recognize and not taken for granted. They are now demanding... not begging... demanding change. Which politician or big boy has since come out to condemn the protests? Isn't there now a significant reduction in Police abusing their power? The ones in charge are now being watched by the youths... a movememt has begun... but although you write against it... you will quietly be reaping the benefits.

@ topic... Davido is a coward period. As one of the most influential persons in Africa... he should've used that opportunity to proudly show solidarity with ehmmm.... his fans out there.... and others. His Americwn celebrity counterparts..... Kanye West.... Beyonce... JayZ... LeBron James... etc..... he fall their hand. Coward period.

Greensboro Four..... North Carolina. The four university students protesting segregation by "sitting in" at the Whites Only counter and requesting service. This sparked boycotts and protests and lead to the abolishing of several segregation laws. Weren't there more important issues at the time?...no doubt. Just saying

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Kaymaxine(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
No balls!!!
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Omezif(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Are you fearing to protest or lying
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by femi4: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
NobleAngell:
He has chickened out. But if it is too shout and lick lips now, he will school you.
In fact, he's a chicken
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Jdbrasco2: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
David why naa. If people without political influence can stand their ground then why you. Ooh you fall hand for this one period.
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by okoloemmalex(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
coward!

I pity those who still plays or download his songs.

You can imagine whom we call a a youth?

no balls at all. this idiot just messed himself up. who 're those stupid fans of his?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Ladyvixen: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
wale377:

Watch below

So what was he trying to prove That the fans were insane and he wasn't.. Coward

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Tumbulum: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
harsysky:

People who have your kind of reasoning are really out of this world. Imagine protesting for something that is even the least in the hierarchy of all our various problems in this God forsaken country. If it were to even be the general wellbeing of a typical Nigerian, it would be a very good one. SARS has a leader, who will be given a go-ahead to head another reformed SARS, then the killing will maybe resume after one year.

As far as I'm concerned, we wasted our time on irrelevancies. We have huge and better things to protest for, and when we do so, even SARS will indirectly be affected positively.

#LetsLearnToDoTheRightThingAtTheRightTime.
have you ever protested against anything in this world?
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by itu404(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hardgun:
Foolish coward
Shut up! Tell your mother to join a worthless protest you think everyone is like you you just want the country to burn for nothing.... criminals hiding under the guise of ending SAR. All of una wey no like Nigeria don join na lie na dey lie!. Like you have another country to call your own
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Hargbo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
If you are here and you are calling Davido a Coward, that means you are very Foolish.

As it is now The Nigerian Police are battling with a very huge Problem in regards to this Protest. They are looking for a Leader to hold accountable for all the Protest in Nigeria. They are dealing with a Snake with Multiple Heads; even as they are cutting away some heads, another head grows in place of it. They are looking for an organiser in a Protest where everybody involve in it is the Organiser. Why do you think they are shooting and arresting random people. The usual way they have been quelling protest so far in Buhari regime is to arrest the Leader and lock him up till everything calms down. The interview they had with him was a game of wit and he outplayed them smartly.

Look beyond the Ordinary Peeps...

Most of you would have performed badly to the extent of selling out your own family and friends to the Police if you were in his Shoe
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by AFONJACOW(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
You went there to sing for them with ur frog voice... AFONJA nah the same everywhere, na so Awolowo deny Ojukwu and Biafra
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by chaloskyx: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
OBO YOU ARE A slowpoke THAT IS WHY CIVIC DUTIES AND SOCIAL STUDIES SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK TO OUR CURRICULUM KNOW YOUR RIGHT AS A CITIZEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTEST IF YOU WERE LENERED YOU WOULD HAVE QUOTED THE UN CHARTER OR CONSTITUTION AND MADE THEM LOOK STUPID BUT AS IT IS WITH NIGERIAS WE DONT KNOW OUR CIVIC DUTIES AND RIGHTS THATS WHY OUR POLITICIANS KEEP TAKING US FOR A RIDE
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by ericmor: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
I don talk am before, him no go fit join cus he's one of them
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
ethicallyright:
We told you that everything the Celebrities did was clout chasing.
That is even Davido with a billionaire and influential father and relatives in politics.

Do you think Tasha , Mercy Eke , Toyin Abraham , Tiwa Savage , Don Jazzy etc would say a different thing ?

How do you explain that a certain musician that declined to join a protest against bad governance, hike in prices of goods , unemployment, closed tertiary institutions , rusty infrastructures, etc( which really matters)
on the first week of October suddenly pays for billboards for #endsars protest on the second week of October.

Would Zarah Buhari or Kiki Osibanjo ever join the protesters in the protest against bad governance, inflation or Herdsmen killings in Southern Nigeria? Well they joined this one because it beats their collective imagination that we unite to protest against a very micro unit of a bigger failed system which does not directly affect the excesses of their parents.

The unemployed youths will end the protest next week when the International break stops(they would be in their offices this morning if they had jobs). Many will return to betnaija and betking shops with the hope that they will win 40 million with 100 naira to marry and train their children. Others will return to their Yahoo which many of them don't really get paid because of lack of jobs, the girls who should be gainfully employed would continue to run a makeup business on WhatsApp (a front for her sexual trade) and that 24 year old final year student in UNILAG will resume school next year at the age of 25 while the senator's 22 year old son would return abroad to a job at NNPC or CBN.

The cycle continues because #endsars was our problem. I almost forgot that the underemployed SARS officials would be redeployed to other units where they will still earn their " big" salary of 41,000 naira a month while waiting for the next unlucky person that will pay 500,000 naira as bail for overtaking and denting a celebrity's Range Rover.

If you believe that protest culture in Nigeria has developed then you should rethink. This protest does not affect the ruling class directly. It will only turn wives of mobbed policemen to widows and parents of murdered protesters to mourners.While the elites remain untoched.

Magnoliaa , like I told you . This is Davido caught in a spy camera denying that he protested against SARS at the IG's office .
Word!
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by SexytorresE(f): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
I weep for his Fans
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by harsysky(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tumbulum:
have you ever protested against anything in this world?

There is absolutely nothing you would do with my answer, but wisdom is profitable to direct. I would have chosen to ignore you, and nothing would happen. I mentioned you so that you won't think you have made a valid point by asking me if I had protested before or not. I want the best for my country and it would be a total waste to have gotten a good ground to exhibit the masses power and we blew it. I don't know your wish for this country as I'm not on your mind. It should better be a good one otherwise you can end with the SARS, too.
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by MrJibana: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin

wale377:

Watch below

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by bigtt76(f): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
The guy see IGP con Fem cheesy

wale377:

Watch below

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Magnoliaa(f): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
hamingra:

This was my position and I was bad mouthed. Stop young people!

The IGP quickly gave them their foolish request without demissing the entire SARS unit. And he boldly stated that they would form another body (most likely with the same people). So what has changed if not the name.

We could have used this energy to call for reform of the Police or even State Police.

Well no that the Yahoo-Yahoo boys have motivated this protest and pushed everyone to ask for the end of SARS let's see how it plays out!

To make matters worse, when there was call for the leadership of the protesters to come for discussion, where concrete issues for dialogue would have been tabled, there was this cry of "this protest does not have any leadership"! Like, who does that! Well the Buhari administration has quickly given us what we want. Any other issue now is secondary.

Bleh.

**yinmu**.

Please, you pipu should get your facts right before condemning the movement, at least.

First bolded: we're very much aware of that, and why do you think this protest is still continuing?? (Lmao.)...

Woh. I can't even type, right now...

I added a pic of the #5for5 demands to this comment, in answer to all of your arguments and holes you're trying to pick in the Nigerian youth protests.

If you have a reservation about or criticism of any: mention me.

PS: We are calling for reforms as well. It is very much logical as this movement has no leader... Others go to rest, other move UNTIL our demands are met.

Until SARS are actually out of our streets. Because they still killed someone this afternoon. Peaceful, unarmed citizens. What's the rationale behind that?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by golddare: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
wale377:

Watch below

Because he knows that they will withdraw his security details. Fear fear..
Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by obontami: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
I saw the video on twitter. I burst out laugh. grin grin this dude is afraid as fucck breh. Dude was stuttering like a lame MF.

Motherfucker thought this is one of those cheap publicity stunts he always pull on twitter and IG.

Scary ass nigga!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Edoziesmart(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ategberoson:

you're sincerely mad, many brave Yoruba are out there raising the voice, you're then abusing the tribe because of one guy that know nothing than to be fúcking a wayward Igbo girl Chioma pússy

you need brain transplant
You dey mind that tribal bigot

I'm an Igbo but that shouldn't make me to start hating a particular tribe cus of one billionaire son that is out there for clout chasing

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Davido y na sad angry

Anyways that is the character of an Average Yereba man grin

Hahahahahhaha. Mamiri na gu'm. Ujo a gbala da guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / Honor Blackman Dies At 94 / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.