Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men (13459 Views)

Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Lol!!! And claiming to be tired of the “back and forth” and requesting to “give it a rest” when you’re obviously not interested in your very own request easily gives you away as a pathetic liar. You'll be here because you're so fixated on FearlessOG. Otherwise, how else can you explain requesting for creativity from a person that you’re supposedly tired of having a back and forth with?

Well, anything to lighten your frustrations, Milady cool
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Lass lasss both of you fall my hand,,,,,,,,,☹️☹️☹️
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 15, 2020
I was indeed tired of arguing over the gender more guilty of generalization and double standards as it would eventually be a waste of time.We have since deviated from the OP and you exhibited some qualities I find despicable which I didn't hesitate to call you out on.Pathetic liar?You can do better. grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 15, 2020
Fact1 Miss me with your bullshit.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 15, 2020
☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 15, 2020
MhisTahrah
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 12:59am On Oct 15, 2020
Interesting to see what you were tired of (arguing over the gender more guilty of generalization and double standards) and what you definitely aren’t tired of (our deviation from the OP). You do get a kick out of the latter, right?

I recall calling you out on some despicable qualities too.

How about “two-faced hypocrite” and “false accuser?” Do those sound any better? I’m trying though, I really am grin grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 15, 2020
Of course, as someone would say, your tears are refreshing.It's nice to see that you're so easily triggered, I must've fingered your brain so bad.

Not enough, you need to try harder.Exercise your brainpower, that is if you haven't exhausted them obsessing over this thread.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 1:24am On Oct 15, 2020
Lol!!! Misandrist tears are definitely refreshing.

Considering the number of people that you’ve had “back and forths” with on this thread, being easily triggered is certainly your forte. I am definitely not the only person fingering your brain “six ways from Sunday” on this thread.

As they say, “Ladies first.” What happened to “coward” and “chicken?” Tired of using them already tongue

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Disagree with alfa males and expose their hypocrisy-Misandry.Cry harder, boy!

Perhaps it skipped your mind that I actually created this thread and must therefore defend my views.You though, your only purpose on this forum and the only place you have any form of relevance starts and ends on my thread.

I'll leave the name calling for you, that's the only thing you excel at.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Lol!!! Disagree with misandrists and expose their hypocrisy – Alfa males, abi na Alfa sule sef. Cry harder, little girl.

Perhaps it also skipped your mind that I specifically said I am playing the Devil’s advocate in my very first post. If you even as much as understood the meaning, you wouldn’t have become livid. Do find attached the meaning below, just so that you don’t pee your pants (thank me later, or perhaps, never).

Name calling? I’m only following in your footsteps cool

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Baby boy, your tears are falling in torrents now.I hurt you so bad. embarassed

If I didn't understand the word, I'd have asked for the meaning.You're now grasping at straws, how pitiful.
You should FEM at this point, prove me wrong.Get off my thread.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Baby girl, your tears have literally created a deluge. I hurt you so bad embarassed

Considering the fact that you downplayed my statement about “what constitutes a cogent argument,” but you have now gone to modify the op by adding 2 more links, I wouldn’t expect you to ask for the meaning of something you don’t understand, not even if your life depended on it. But I am definitely glad you’ve learned a thing or two, even if you wouldn’t admit it.

At this point, you are free to “ferme la bouche” tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Babe, do me a favor and check in the nearest mental hospital.Your obsession with me is def not normal.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Lol!!! Says the person who is doing the same thing that she accuses me of. Be sure to let them know that you are suffering from bipolar disorder when checking into the nearest asylum
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Eleribuu mejiii,,,,,,,,,,grin grin

Who go help you guys settle this fight bayi oo,,,,,grin

Though I like yaa style,,,,,you love each other ,,,,,,,,,,, but you're pretending,,,,,, shiioor,,,,,tueh!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,

Even og self can't woo a girl,,,,haa the thing pain me sha,,,,,,,but if we meet now you will be doing like boss,,,,,,,cheesy

Thahrah self isn't brave enough to propose love to a guy,,,,, huh,,,,☹️☹️,,,

Let us end this thread biko,,,,,,all this side jab isn't necessary at all,,,,,, you two love each other,,,,,,,,,,wink
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Bipolar disorder is the smallest of what ails your mental state.I'd advise you seek treatment urgently before you become a danger to those around you.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Lol!!! This statement applies to you even more. The overwhelming evidence pervades this entire thread
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2020
I wouldn't like to see you make FP for weird reasons.Consider my advise seriously.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Lol!!! There are far weirder people and topics that are making FP. Kindly extend your concern and direct your advise to them
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2020
I've said my own sha, treat your mental illness.And while you're at it, take your sidekick along, make him egungun no enter express.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2020
Lol!!! From accusing me of “defending Nairaland Alfa males” to suggesting that I “keep my replies short” to attesting to the fact that I have “kept my posts largely devoid of personal insults” all on page 7

Then stating that the “back and forth is starting to tire you out” to requesting that we “give it a rest” to wishing me “goodluck in achieving my goal,” then finally accusing me of “being an alternate handle that has a main which you feel engages in woman bashing and double standards” all on page 8, it is irrefutably clear that you are the one that needs to treat your mental illness.

Not my sidekick. Just a lighthearted fellow with whom I exchanged a couple of banters with. But that would be a herculean task for your myopic mind to decipher cool
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
No more shalaye from my end here, anyone with half a brain can go through my posts on this thread and deduce that my replies were to match yours.
Now, CRY HARDER babe!!Your tears are deliciously salty. cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lol!!! And anyone with a single digit IQ can also go through my posts on this thread and deduce how my replies matched yours, to the extent that you had to modify the op to include two additional links to add credence to your initial weak argument, despite initially denying my assertion that it was lacking cogency. Now, WAIL HARDER sweetie. I’ll be needing lots of salty tears to defrost the ice that comes with winter tongue
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Whatever makes you sleep at night, babe.Keep those tears coming, they go well with peppered snails when chilled. cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Werey mejiii,,,,,,,,,,grin

You too no well at all,,,,,,,☹️☹️

You've started abusing each other,,,,,,,,,,, ☹️☹️

Lass lass,,,nah me go join you together,,,,,,,grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Whatever makes you orgasmic, sweetie!!! Keep those salty tears coming, they go with nkwobi well when served with ice cubes cool
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Copycat.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Following your lead, sweetie!!! cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
See this two mad niggas sha,,,,,,grin

You're abusing yourself and you're using the word ,,,baby,,, sweetie,,,,,, i i know say you love each other,,,,,,,,,grin

Tahrah x OG,,,,,,,,,, nairaland coming couple,,,,,,,❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Are you a lawyer?You possess all the bad attributes of one.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men by FearlessOG: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lol!!! Not a lawyer. But more importantly, hope you’re not making a generalization about lawyers?

Do you enjoy making false accusations at random? You’re quite adept at it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend by sharing photos of their Big Boob / The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.