Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

How To Make FX Transfer In Gtbank To Another Customer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make FX Transfer In Gtbank To Another Customer (876 Views)

Just In: Gtbank Shuts Down Branches / What Is Going On In GTBank Branches Today? / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make FX Transfer In Gtbank To Another Customer by asco15(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
I have always gotten inflow into my GTB Dom account and will simply sell it to those who need Dollar by making FX transfer to them.
Recently I can't do that, they said it's the new Policy that I can't send fx to another customer. It's so annoying because they want me to sell my dollar to them at official rate but they will never sell to me at official rate.
I'm currently looking for a way around this new policy.
Two options I have is to
1) send the money into my dollar master card and buy BTC, then resell the BTC at local rate on luno.com or any local BTC exchange.
2) send the money into my dollar master card and use an escrow service to sell it to another buyer.
3) check if other banks still allow fx transfer and dump GTB completely.

If you are having same issue, what's your way around it. or which option do you think I go with?
Re: How To Make FX Transfer In Gtbank To Another Customer by Hendrixxmalo: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
At what rate does Gtb sell dollar to u?

asco15:
I have always gotten inflow into my GTB Dom account and will simply sell it to those who need Dollar by making FX transfer to them.
Recently I can't do that, they said it's the new Policy that I can't send fx to another customer. It's so annoying because they want me to sell my dollar to them at official rate but they will never sell to me at official rate.
Two options I have is to
1) send the money into my dollar master card and buy BTC, then resell the BTC at local rate on luno.com or any local BTC exchange.
2) send the money into my dollar master card and use an escrow service to sell it to another buyer.

If you are having same issue, what's your way around it. or which option do you think I go with?
Re: How To Make FX Transfer In Gtbank To Another Customer by Jiteshell(f): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zenith allows withdrawal sef. I have dumped my GTB for now and opened an account with zenith last week. GTB first disallowed withdrawals then this. I'm done with them

If zenith joins them, I will stick with payoneer.
Re: How To Make FX Transfer In Gtbank To Another Customer by asco15(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hendrixxmalo:
At what rate does Gtb sell dollar to u?

Official rate
Re: How To Make FX Transfer In Gtbank To Another Customer by gmichael: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hello brother, I am currently facing the same issues. I haven't even tried the option of fx transfer to other dom account as I am just considering that not even knowing that option is no longer working. I also tried funding my flutterwave account with my dollar card in order to withdraw in naira to my account, but it says bank no longer support that currency.

Please how are you able to get your money out?

asco15:
Two options I have is to

Re: How To Make FX Transfer In Gtbank To Another Customer by jjmk(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
asco15:
Two options I have is to

Pls show me where I can use my dollar card to buy btc...I have a luno account but I don't think I can use my dollar card there...they allow only naira.

(1) (Reply)

Leaenoflix Affiliate Marketing Profit / Nairalanders Please How Reliable Is Gchub? / This Coin Can Be Mined Using Just Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.