Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) (64838 Views)

22year Old Female End SARS Protester Charged For Murder (photo) / Police Still Arresting And Killing Nigerians at Barracks,Surulere(Graphic Photo) / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nemere2020: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
An End SARS protester has been killed in Surulere, Lagos.

The young man dressed in a red T-shirt and black trouser gave up after efforts by young medics failed.

Footage showed the medics struggling to keep him alive with drip and other equipment.

Another was filmed with a bullet lodged in his thigh.

Armed policemen are at strategic positions firing live rounds.

It is unclear yet if Nigerian authorities gave a shoot at sight order.

Today’s killing takes the number of End SARS protest deaths to at least five.

The Nigerian government has been accused of trying to quell the protests.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/12/breaking-lagos-end-sars-protester-killed-in-surulere/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDXkCaIx36o

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Caution! Caution! Caution!
There is Need to thread Cautiously in these times,
Tensions are rising! Tempers are Flaring !

There is Anger in the Land!
So also is the Spirit of Death Hovering around!

Be very Cautious of your Physical self!
Be very Cautious of your Soul!

Do not be Carried away with Events!
Ensure your Soul is settled with JESUS!
Any Life that goes is Gone Forever..

The Worst Event that could Hit a Human is to be taken away from this Earth without JESUS!
I Tell you! The SARS on that side are official SARS! The torment their is Undescribeable..

As you Protest! Ensure you are Genuinely Reconciled to God through Christ

Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

Good day!

209 Likes 28 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by EmptyGarden(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ah ah, that belt too tight na.
Meanwhile, the protests has yielded the desired results, it's now time to retreat.
Make dem no over do am o, it's quickly getting to that point.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Sirmwill: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Heavily Modified:I just got to know that the man that died was not part of the protest.
That's highly painful.
The man was hit by a stray bullet.
He was stuck in traffic due to the protests and when he came out to check what was going on,he was hit by a stray bullet from a random shot of a police officer

I'm deeply sorry for my initial comment.
OP should be blamed for wrong news

I love you all kiss

25 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Suprnova: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nigeria lost her democracy 2015. We have animals leading us.

262 Likes 20 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by LukasPodolski: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
rest in peace man.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
And it is beginning

And this is how it began

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Completelife:
God help us
God has forgotten us.
our fate is in our own hands now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by seniormallam(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
But must they use live ammunition?, we are protesting for incessant lost of lives by the police, yet they are killing more

197 Likes 7 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by NoshakingGod(f): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
This agitation is not worth dying for. People, use your head.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by starbuck(f): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
I love the way the government keeps falling into our traps and sadly to say, human life is involved cry cry, may God rest their souls. Amen

8 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by iamoyindamola(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is turning violent

8 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by vanida6: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmmm
lets hold on preaching is coming on d way cheesy

pastor Righteousness89 cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Twelfthman: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Ghostrye: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
NoshakingGod:
This agitation is not worth dying for. People, use your head.
The only thing I can tell you is that you no wise

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Omihanifa: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
If this government is not very careful, this can lead to a full time revolution

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Bkayyy: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
With the way this thing is going very soon it will time for the revolutionists to come in . "the best way to kill a snake is to crush the head"
The problem is the head not the arm (SARS).
This was exactly how Arab spring started.
But don't you be discouraged (ye men and women of honour), no Nation/Country can win her Youths.
RIP comrade.
You just escaped hell to a better place.
You are a motivation.
You showed the Youths that till your last second you didn't lose your cool because of Injustice by dying with your hands in your pockets.
RIP Hero!

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ghostrye:

The only thing I can tell you is that you no wise

na you wey no Wise at all.

8 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
vanida6:
lets hold on preaching is coming on d way cheesy

pastor Righteousness89 cheesy

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by thorpido(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
As much as the protest is worth it,please keep it non-violent.No need for loss of lives.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by sajb(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is really sad embarassed

RIP to all who lost their lives during this endsars campaign

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by naijadjmixtape: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
this is sickening, RIP young man.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Arewa12: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
B
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Kendumazy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Chai! Rest in peace bro. If you have any brothers or sisters call them and ask them to cease any protest for now. At least, a result had been achieved. Even if it's not the desired result, the masses voice was heard. Any EndSars protest now might be seen as a riot. Everyone's life is important! Let's all make it together to 2021! Happy new year in advance everyone!!

Buy/ship from India to Nigeria. Check link below for details. https://www.nairaland.com/6166009/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots#94698492

4 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
What are they still protesting? Them dun ban SARS already na.. WTF!

Anyone still protesting is a criminal and risk being arrested and prosecuted.

Please if you are not a criminal and you are still protesting, have a rethink and withdraw from the protest.

The police should stop shooting at hoodlums. Simply arrest and charge them to court.

We will resist any attempt to pollute the peaceful atmosphere of this great nation.

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

May God help us all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Arewa12: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
thorpido:
As much as the protest is worth it,please keep it non-violent.No need for loss of lives.

My brother the protest was totally peaceful. I was der live, all of a sudden we started hearing gun shots from Hogan bassy , where we have the SARs office. This guys started shooting directly at protesters. Live rounds, I was even expecting ojuelegba boyz to act up. But it was totally peaceful does guys cooperated with us because it was also affecting them too

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Mikolog: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Really bad
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by mimimiles93: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
More will die I swear.
No R.I.P for them. They are jobless and lazy youths who refuse to be productive. Reno and his likes pushing these lazy youths to their early grave will never step out to protest or send their family members to protest.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by twilliamx(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Please your life is important thread cautiously..

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by omoadeleye(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
oh boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) / Lady's Corpse Dumped By The Road In Lagos After Being Killed (Graphic Photo) / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.